Author has written 23 stories for Torchwood, Angel, Good Omens, Walking Dead, and Supernatural.
My name is Kri, and I'm writer of all types. I just finished my first novel, and I'm a published poet. The first literary magazine to ever accept my work went defunct immediately after my issue, so that's awkward. I write fan fiction to hone my craft, but also (mostly) because I'm an overly obsessive geek. Besides Supernatural, I'm an avid fan of Doctor Who, Torchwood, Orphan Black, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, and anything Whedon. I'm also a voracious reader, because escapism is where it's at. 90% of what I say is a joke. The other 10% is meant to inspire panic. As far as my fics go, I write mostly slash. Same-sex couples have more challenges to overcome (sad, but true, here in 2014), making their love more compelling.
If you like my work here, you can find a preview of my novel Pretty.Fragile.Things at Storywrite.com under Kri. You can also purchase my e-book of original poetry, January Embers, from Barnes And Noble, Apple, Kobo, Scribd, or Smashwords for .99 American cents; half the profits from all sales are donated to the Human Rights Campaign. Plus, as an added 'thank you', when you purchase the book, I will write something special, just for you. Any fandom, any genre, an original story or poem; just Pm me with the details. Also, anyone who purchases the e -book by 10-29-2014 will have their names included in the 'Special Thanks' section when the book comes out on paperback next year.
Follow me on Twitter @kriwolf19, or me on Facebook under Kristen Varwig. Thank you all so much for reading my work, as well as this exorbitantly long profile. Time is the most valuable commodity and I'm incredibly grateful that you saw fit to grant me some of yours. I hope my stories here have been good enough to repay that gift.
Unsafe External Link