Author has written 3 stories for Song of the Lioness, Artemis Fowl, and Sherlock Holmes.
This came from the profile of slytheriangirlandproud and I mostly agree with her
Woah, you need to calm down, past me. Here's to putting all that ship-hating behind us, eh?
I mean, I'm a total slash fan now, but there's no excuse for hating on ships just because you don't like them. So, yeah. Bad, past me! Bad!
Sorry Drarry and Harmony and Sirimus fans. If it helps, sometimes I'm one of you now!
Ginny/Luna is my OTP forever, by the way. Well, and Destiel. But that's another fandom for another time, chickaroo.
Saddest Deaths In DH:
1. Remus Lupin. Because he had just started getting his life together, he had a wife, a kid, and then he died. And he was the last Marauder. sniff
2. Fred Weasley. Because he left a twin behind.
3. Dobby. Because he died in Malfoy Manor. It was like if Sirius had died in Grimmuld Place.
4. Colin Creevy. Because he was too young.
5. Severus Snape. Because he never really lived.
Best Points In DH:
1. Molly killing Bellatrix. HOW COOL WAS THAT?? BEST SCENE EVER!! If that's not in the DH movie, I will be so dissappointed.
2. The way the Bloody Baron, the Grey Lady and the snitch had significance in the end. It's just so amazing how it all tied in in the end. Like how in the first book Hagrid says that he borrowed the moterbike from Sirius, but we don't think about it again untill the thrid one, except way better because they came through all seven books.
3. Harry having the vision of his parents murders. This was just so cool. Really, really sad, but cool.
4. Hermione beating up Ron when he comes back. He deserved it, running out on them like that! Prat.
5. The whole parseltounge thing being usefull. How cool would it be to be a parseltounge? I mean, seriously
Some test said:
The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."
1st Gryffindor (Brave! And good at quiditch..)
2nd Hufflepuff (Loyal and Patient)
3rd Ravenclaw (:( I'm dumb lol)
4th Slytherian (My freinds would say I belong here...)
You know you're a Harry Potter fan when:
You stay up all night reading the books.
You get emotional when you read about all the deaths in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. :'( Lupin...And Fred...And Tonks. -sob-
You cry when Sirius Black dies. :'(
You constantly curse Voldemort (or J.K Rowling) for killing your fave characters
You close the book (or almost close it) when Hermione and Ron kiss because you are grinning too much.
You talk about it all the time.(DEFIANTLY! I got SO excited when one of my friends started reading Harry Potter)
You start a band with your friends. And write songs. About Harry Potter. (No, can't say I do that. Or the next one for that matter)
You are a wrocker.
You write this list because you wanna talk about how much you love Harry Potter. (What's there not to love?)
Weird stuff, bout my name/names?
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Samantha
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Samizzle. Thats actually kinda cool! Samizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Fox (frickin awesomene)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Maria Selie
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):Avi-Sa-Aez
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Slurpie
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Elmieja ??
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Rena (:P Glad I'm not part of witness protection)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Shadow (LOL.)
Funny Quotes And random things:
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
-Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
-I used all my sick days, so I called in dead...
-they say "guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, i think the gun helps, cuz if you just stood ther and yelled BANG I dont think you'd kill too many people.
-so, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
-yeah, Im a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet
-save the earth. it's the only planet with chocolate.
-when Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really? who likes lemons?
-when Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
-when Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
-i called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse
-if asteroids are in the hemisphere, and hemroids are on your ass, why are they named the way they are?
-the dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide
-your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend
-if electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from? (Hehe MORONS! For those of you who didn't figure it out...Go me for pointing out the obvious!)
-Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking creatures?
-you cry, i cry. you laugh, i laugh. you jump off a cliff, i laugh even harder
-everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- I got you a present; it's a CD. I hope you haven't got it, because I don't have a receipt... and I didn't exactly buy it...
-The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
-When in doubt, make up words!
-Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.
-If at first you don't succeed, Then skydiving isn't for you!
-Give a person a fish and feed them for a day, teach them how to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks!
-Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes! (Awesome!!)
-the statistics of insanty is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're ok, then it's you! (...No, we're all insane. They made me that way!!)
-When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
-A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
-Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
-I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, asshole!
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question...i wonder...
-If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.-I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
-Don't hit kids. No, seriously, they have guns now
-WARNING: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
-If your heart was really broken you'd be dead, so shut up.
-Yes, I do use my hairbrush as a microphone and dance around in my underwear. Thank you very much.
-I don't have a dog... I eat my own homework. I'm not random, I just have many tho- OH A SQUIRREL!
-Please: Don't throw your cigarette butt's on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
-Welcome to the internet, pants optional.
"You can't always argue with all of the fools in the world. It's easier to let them have their way, then trick them when they aren't paying attention." -Brom, Eragon
And Now some quotes by my fovorite (at the moment) band: Aerosmith
Firstly, everyones favorite Big-Mouthed Singer, Steven Tyler
After firing Megadeath as their opening act, Steven Tyler was quoted as saying: "We would like to help you out. Which way did you come in?"
"People used to ask me, 'What do you reckon you'll be doing when you're 40?', and I told 'em 'rocking out and kicking ass!' Now it's 'What do you reckon you'll be doing at 60?' and the answer's exactly the same. I'm always going to love Jimi Hendrix - 'Purple Haze' will still give me a hard-on when I'm hooked up to a life-support machine. Hey, even when I'm dead, they're going to have a hell of a job nailing the coffin lid down."
"You have no idea how much it costs to look this cheap."
"I'd met Mick Jagger years ago when he invited me to his house in Malibu, but back then I was too gagged to my fucking ear lobes in coke and Tuinals. I was barely in shape to knock on the door. But this time it was very beautiful. The limo pulled into his tent in the tent city, and he had a crib there for his daughter. We hugged, and I told Mick, 'You don't know what it means to be standing here with you after all these years. It's amazing, because I woke up this morning and I got my weekly report from the office, and right next to Aerosmith at Number Two in airplay R&R is the Stones album at Number One.' Of course, deep inside I'm thinking to myself, 'And watch out, because we're going to knock you right off the charts, motherfucker.' "
"Hey, man, if anyone ever tried to smack any of the 5 of us,they'd be shot."
"My get up and go has not got up and went."
I don't buy into this idea that you're not supposed to rock 'n' roll after a certain date. I'm looking to be the lounge act on the space shuttle so I can sing "Walk This Way" on the ceiling.
To be creative you gotta be a child. You gotta be true to the crib.
I live for CAN-ing other people's can'ts.
Talk to yourself and you'll hear what you want to know.
(what ST wants on his Tombstone)Here lies Tyler, the Demon of Screamin', Who never woke up from the Dream he was Dreamin' Until oneday he drank some magic potion--Now all that's left is Sweet Emotion.
Slash looks like Joe, Joe looks like Keith, I look like Mick, Mick looks like a black man, black man invented the blues, blues had a baby and names it rock n' roll, and dude looks like a lady an all that other stuff.
(During the song Stop Messin' at a concert) "On the guitar, musical alchemist, playing and singin his ass off, Mr. Joe Fucking Perry!"
As Steven Said, though put simpler,Joe Perry (Lead Guitar)
(On videos) "It's weird but it's part of the game now, part of the industry. Unfortunately there's a lot of other things going on that will make it a hit besides if it's a great song...I've gotten so I like to do videos. I get a charge out of it.We put the same sense of humor and "fuck you"-ness that we put into the music. They've taken on a life of their own."
"These days it's almost like a lot of kids get into bands because they want to get rich and famous, but when we started this band that wasn't really part of it. I never envisioned what I was doing as part of a career. We weren't even aware of all the stuff that came with it. We just looked at the bands that we idolized - like the Yardbirds - and we were blown away by how they could play. All we wanted to do was play like that, to be a great band like that."
(When asked if he is ever embarrassed or annoyed by Steven) "Constantly! Constantly. All of the above! But you know, that's what's great about it. There's a brother thing going on there. We've been through so much together. He forgives me for my stoicism and my hard-headedness, and I likewise do the same with his flamboyance. I mean, he only hits me with the microphone like once or twice a tour. And he regrets it when he does! But it's fun watching him, and it's just not in my nature to do that. I suppose if it was up to me, we'd wear black suits and sunglasses and just stand there and play. Oh man, he definitely gets dressed in the closet with the light off."
"You know, I definitely enjoy it, to be this close to that kind of insanity every day."
"Steven and his band were loud and obnoxious, behaving like rock stars are supposed to behave - especially when they're in a little town and nobody knows how not-so-big they are. They'd come into the Anchorage (the ice cream parlor that he worked at as a teen) and throw food and shit and I'd have to clean up after them."
"Don't tell me what to do, I am having fun!"
Steven and I stood on the stage at the Boston Garden after the Stones had just played there and the stage was still up. We had been playing cards, maybe a high-school dance, to 400 or 500, maybe a thousand. We just stood on the stage and thought, 'Well,man,maybe someday.' In 4 years that was OUR stage."
From the crowds we've played for, from the very beginning until now, they all get off when we're singing 'Come Together'--'One thing I can tell you is you got to be free.' The kids go nuts when you say that. It's a tribal thing. Rock-n-Roll is about freedom. Even if the kids arent there just to hear the band, it's a meeting place. The lights go down, they get anonymous, some of them go a little nuts, but it's okay."
"I don't need to speak...I play the guitar!"
"My sense of humor gets out of hand sometimes, which really bugs the hell out of Steven. He'd like me yo play straight-ahead rhythms, but I like to make a lot of noise and shit."
Tom Hamilton (Bass Guitar)
"I think what we wanted to do, without ever really saying it, was to be the American equivalent of all the great British bands like Cream, the Yardbirds and Led Zeppelin. They were all so classy and powerful sounding. We couldn't think of an American band like that. We wanted to be the first one."
"I think I deserve to ask MTV a question. Do I have any roast Beef in my teeth?, I just ate."
Joey Kramer (Drummer)
"Steve's really funny. Like, he's got three or four grand tied up in a stereo system with four-track recorders in his living room and he sleeps on the floor on a pillow. He doesn't have a bed!" --Joey Kramer (He later bought Steven a bed as a gift)
Brad Whitford (Rythm)
It's to easy to do something different, the challenge is to stay in your own space, and keep it good. That's the hard part - Brad Whitford, Toronto Star, 1997
where we are headed...
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why you don't ever see the headline: "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
Why Doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98?
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why the man who invests all your money is called a "Broker"?
Why there isn't mouse flavored cat food?
Who tastes dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor?
Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes?
Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why they don't make the whole plane out of the material used for the indestructible black box?
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains?
Why they are called apartments when they are all stuck together?
Why they call the airport "the terminal" if flying is so safe?
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
-So I was like Avada Kadavra and he was like Dead
- I will not ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret.
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- I will not scare the Arythmancy students with my calculas book
- Dear Harry, I hate you, Love Voldy
- When Voldemort goes to bed he checks his closet for Mrs. Weasley.
- This icon is off trying to shut Percy in a pyramid.
-Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it dances naked infront of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy
-I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the headmasters office
-I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!
-Professer Flitwick's name is not Yoda
-I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class
-If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the situation and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
-Neville: OMG I killed Harry Potter
(somewhere in the distance)
Voldemort: Nooooo! I wanted to do it! sob
-Draco: I mock you with my spirt fingers!
-I stalked a death eater and all i got was this lousy potions master!
-I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand
-I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing
-I will not follow potions intstructions in reverse order just to see what happens
-I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
-I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween
-I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate Paris Hilton
evaded death eaters...
killed by drapery.(NO HE WASN'T, SIRIUS DIDN'T DIE!)
-I have a lot to live up to you know. There are so many Gryffindors' to tourture, and my minions can't do all the work. That's why I need milk. Because, ferrets with strong bones bounce a lot higher. GOT MILK? Draco Malfoy
-A puppie dies everytime someone shipps Harry/Hermione
(no offence to those who enjoy this type of writing, we just saw it on an icon, thought it was funny, and put it here
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, " You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good freind never asks for anything to eat or drink. A best freind Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good freind Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. A best freind Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
A good freind Asks you to write down your number. A best freind Has you on speed dial.
A good freind Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. A best freind Loses your junk and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
A good freind Only know a few things about you. A best freind Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good freind Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best freind Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good freind Would knock on your front door. A best freind will Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
A friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
A friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.
A friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good freind hides me from the cops. A best freind is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good freind lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best freind is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good freind is only through school/college. A best freind is for life.
Some Really, Really Random stuff:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
This is the longest, grammatically correct, non-punctuated sentence that one can make with only one word. Buffalo can mean: 1) prop. noun- a city in New York 2) noun- an animal 3) verb- to pester, annoy, or confuse
To make sense of this, replace definition two with 'people' and definition three with 'intimidate.'
Buffalo people (whom) Buffalo people intimidate (also) intimidate Buffalo people.
Courtesy of William J. Rapaport from the University of (where else?) Buffalo!
You know you live in 2008 if:
1) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if the Marauders played paintball? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer! (I actually wrote about that. See chapter 15 of Marauders.)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (Odly enough these two things don't keep me awake. I can down a Mountian Dew and go of to sleep.)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once I accidently pulled a key of while I was thinking about something.)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You have strange nicknames and can tell a detailed story about how you got them.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Copy and paste if:
98 percent of teenagers have or are smoking. If you are part of the 2 percent that are not.
92 percent of teens would stop breathing if Abrocrombie and Finch told them it was cool not to. If you are part of the 8 percent that would just laugh at them.
If you cried more than twice reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please copy and paste this into your profile. Nothin' to be ashamed of. (in fact, I cried about fourteen times (maybe more that I can't think of): when Hedwig died, when Moody died, when Dobby died, when Fred died, when he walked into the hall and saw Tonks and Remus, when he used the Resurrection Stone, when Snape died, all throughout Snape's Pensieve, when Harry was hit with the killing curse and when Hagrid called out, when Harry was walking through the forest, After Harry comes back from the whole King's Cross thing, when McGonagall Ron Hermione and Ginny screamed, and of course, when it ended. Yes, I am pathetic. But I'm proud.)
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself beter with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are diffrent and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, creative-writing-girl13, 14hp1
If you have only written Harry Potter related fanfics, and that will probabaly never change, copy/paste this into your account.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile. (A/N: Beatles will ALWAYS remain, and I'm NOT from the sixties, seventies OR eighteis its TRUE I TELL YOU)
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile, and list who it was you know. Like this: 14hp1, my 5th grade teacher, Mr. McInvale.
1. Remus Lupin
2. Sirius Black
3. Lily Evans (The first)
4. James Potter (the first)
5. Ron Weasley
6. Luna Lovegood
7. Harry Potter
8. Hermione Granger
9. Neville Longbottom
10. Ginny Weasley
Have you read a 5/10 fic before?
No haven't read any Ron/Ginny -shudders-
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
I, personaly, don't because we are both girls. But I'm sure James Potter could tell you how hot he thinks she is.
What do you think would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
If Luna got Remus pregnant? I don't think it happens that way but I s'pose there would be an upset Tonks. LOL Luna Lupin.
Do you recall any good fics about 9?
Good fics about Neville? Yeah I can think of one, its a one shot that has something to do with the gum wrappers Nevillle's mom gives him. It might be in my fav stories, I'm not sure what it's called. Maybe, 'Wrappers'?
Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
Harry and Sirius? No I don't think they'd make a very good romantic couple, no. I think they'd make a good father/son relationship though.
What is a better couple? 4 and 8 or 4 and 9?
James and Hermione or James and Neville? I'd have to say JP/HG. But that's not very likely as James was practically in love with Lily his whole life and he didn't live when Hermione did...
What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 in a secret relationship?
If Harry discovered Lily and Hermione in a secret relationship? I would imagine something like, "Mum you're alive!" and then much freaking out.
Make a twenty word summary for a 2 and 6 fic.
Sirius and Luna? Hmm...I dunno something to do with a reckless biker and a loony creature person. LOL
Is there such thing as a romantic fluff story for 4 and 10?
James and Ginny? No, I've never read one.
Suggest a title for a 1 and 5 hurt/comfort fic.
Remus and Ron? I have no idea. I really suck at titles. I dunno, 'A Werewolf and A Weasley'? Merlin, that's bad. (I said 'Merlin' on purpose)
What kind of plot would you use for 4 and 1?
James and Remus? A Marauder fic, for sure. Maybe when James first becomes and animagus and he joins Remus during his transformation.
Does anyone on your friends list read 7 and 9 slash?
My friends don't read Fanfiction (weirdos J/K!) but I don't think they'd read Nevile/Harry. Are there even any Fics like that?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
I am a tomboy! Yay!
- If you're gonna be two-faced, sweetie at least make one of them pretty.
- All work and no play means you will die in seven days... dun dun duuun.
- I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- They say "guns don't kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, 'cause if you just stood ther and yelled BANG, I dont think you'd kill too many people.
- So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
- People are like slinkies; basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
- Children in the dark make accidents. Accidents in the dark make children.
- Closed minds always seem to be connected to open mouths.
- Yeah, I'm a loser, but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Cute but psycho- things even out.
- Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- I am generally very brave. Today, I just happen to have a headache.
- I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
- I've heard that it's possible to grow up. I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
- No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- 'It's always the last place you look'. Well of course it is! Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it!
- When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really, who likes lemons?
- When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
- When Life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
- I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
- I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
- Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply just being one.
- Why do people always say life is short. Life is the longest damn thing you can do.
- Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
- Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
- I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
- I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! But not my brain- I need that.
- Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice?
- Nobody is perfect. I am nobody.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
- Shit happens. But mostly to me, so dont worry.
- Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again!
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried skydiving without a parachute... Or maybe they did. I mean we never really met whoever said it, did we?
- Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I was uncool before uncool was cool.
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority- sarcasm: my anti-drug.
- Caution: I tend to make wierd faces.
- I like the idea of karma; you can go around and do bad things to people all day assuming they deserve it.
- I used to see a shrink... until she said life isn't for everyone.
- You have one advantage over me: you can kiss my ass. I cant.
- I can resist anything but temptation.
- Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it.
- All those who have telekenesis, raise my hand.
- Why do they steralize the needle for lethal injections?
- How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
- If superman is bulletproof, why does he duck when you throw the gun at him?
- If asteroids are in the hemisphere, and hemroids are on your ass, why are they named the way they are?
- I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
- Money can't buy happiness. It just buys everything you need to achieve it.
- Three wise women would have stopped to ask for directions, got to the stable on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, cooked the dinner, and then there would have been peace on earth.
- The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
- Don't call me emo, or I'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain. And then I'll die and it'll be ALL YOUR FAULT.
- Your wierdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- Tell the truth and run.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli', meaning many, and 'tics', as in the bloodsucking creatures?
- If everything seems to be going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
- You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump of a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- Friends will always be like 'well you deserve better'. Best friends will go up to him, infont of all his friends, and say 'it's because your gay, isnt it?'
- A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend is sitting there next to you in the cell saying 'man that was fun!'
- Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- Education is important. school however, is another matter.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks i call my friends.
- I dont obssess! I think intensley!
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- Do people even know what 'pro-biotic' and 'omega 3 fatty acids' are? Beacuse the yogurt may taste good, but it sounds pretty gross to me.
- It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of... you know. They're always telling you what to do and what not to do, and it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere!
- Joey ate my last stick of gum. So I killed him... do you think that was wrong?
- All right, all right. If you have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing is right... and that's what deathbeds are for.
- Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.
- The one who smiles when things go wrong, has thought of someone to blame it on.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- I got you a present; it's a CD. I hope you haven't got it, because I don't have a receipt... and I didn't exactly buy it
- I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are these "others" here for?
- Since light travels faster than sound, it explains why people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- How come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
- Money isn't everything- there's Mastercard and Visa too.
- Behind every successful man there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
- Success is a relative term. It attracts all the relatives.
- There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
- 'Hard work never killed anybody' But why take the risk?
- God made relatives. Thank god we can choose our friends.
- The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... so why learn in the first place?
- Reality has no background music... so I make my own (doo do do do do doo)
- Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
- Life is a test- I didn't take very good notes
- Whatever tickles your pickle
- I asked my teacher if I'd get in trouble for something I didn't do. She said of course not, so I told her I didn't do my homework
- No I am not wierd... just plotting
- If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms
- You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you
- I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours
- If drama was vodka, my whole school would be wasted... except for me of course
- I intend to live forever... so far so good
- Will there be boys there? No mom, its a nun club
- So what's the speed of dark?
- I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep
- Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
- Embrace the inner rebel- don't sit up straight
- Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you
- Textually active
- Life is like a box of chocolates- it never lasts (which is so totally true if you stop to think about it instead of thinking it's such an emo thing to say, which I'm sure some of you are)
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
- The way your mind works gives a whole new meaning to the word complex... and not in a good way
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. The rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
- One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth while
- I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
- When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide
- Don't run in school- gliding is more fun!
- Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? ... oooh the possibilities
"As I lay in bed last night, looking up at the stars and the moon, I thought to myself, 'Where the hell is my ceiling?'" from the profile of ' Silver pup
'I believe everybody in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I believe that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also believe that only I should have ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string.'- Scott Adams
Now, if you were crazy enough to read all of this, or if you just skipped down here to the bottom, click on at least ONE of these stories and read/scan it, (Marauders preferably) and then REVIEW it! It makes me happy, and if you don't leave this page without clicking and reviewing on one of those stories, I'LL SET MY DRAGON CLAN ON YOU! Ha ha. Just kidding... or am I?