Author has written 1 story for Midnighters.
Hi, I'm err, well my name on here is Ada Lovelace and I actually prefere it to my real name! I have decided that is what I'm going to call my kid and I will make sure it's a girl becuase I have no clue what to do with guys. Well I do but not in THAT sense. Anyways, I love reading and I have a small obbsesion with Fanfiction, I hate bugs and really don't like animals in general. My favourite books are Midnighters and Twilight!! Favourite couples are probably Leah/Jacob (becuase they're perfect for eachother) and Melissa/Dess (because...well becuase). Yup :)
I don't really like school, actually I hate school. With a passion. It's not that I'm stupid, no I'm actually REALLY smart, it's just sucky and I hate homework. I'm not so good with computers, it took me 45 minutes to figure out how to add a story and another hour to figure out how to add more chapters, which is nothing compared to the amount of time it took me too figure out the new facebook. I have a BIG family and we're kind of messed up. Im a sarcastic bitch and I know it :) I'm not sure what's supposed to go here so this is what I've got :)
OHHH, I found this cool thing on another profile and stole it :) Its sooo funny
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Rosalie/Esme, came across one and I did not read, don't ever plan to either
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Alice? Baha, due to the whole vampire thing she's enevitably gorgeous.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Renesmee/Bella, that would be one screwed up baby
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Jasper, ya, he's a cutie
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Edward/Rosalie, considering they're both kind of married (and not to eachother)...no
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Emmett/Jasper or Emmett/Carlisle, errrr. Well those are just wrong
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Jacob walking in on Edward and Renesmee, damn...love too see THAT fight
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Seth/Carlisle, pfft, what just crossd my mind should NEVER be put on fanfiction
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Leah/Bella, maybe in a comforting way but not in the err, other way and most stories with Bella/Leah are NOT a fluff
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Jacob/Renesmee...You're the One maybe??
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Bella? Something sappy
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Leah/Rosalie/Renesmee...read at own risk!!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Emmett...he's in alot but usually not the main charactor so Im not sure, I love him though
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Leah and Jacob are in a happy relationship until Jacob runs off with Alice. Leah, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Esme and a brief unhappy afair with Renesmee, then follows the wise advice of Emmett (life officially ends when you take WISE advice from Emmett) and finds true love in...Seth!!
By far the most screwed up thing EVER!!
This is long but I mean it when I say they're worth reading. I've never laughed so hard, well, maybe, but thats not the point
Boys are like slinkies- useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it
Well, paint me purple and call me Barney!
You think I’m crazy? At least I admit it.
Thanks, Stephenie- now I’ll never find a man!
They say, “Guns don’t kill people- people kill people.” Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled, “BANG!” I don’t think you’d kill too many people, you know?
Ninety-three percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. I’m a part of the 7 percent who would smile mischievously ask the person, “What was your first clue?”
Ninety-three percent of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. I am most certainly part of the 7 percent who would be laughing my ass off as people fell down around me
Life isn’t passing me by- it’s trying to run me over!
I’ve got ADD and magic markers- Oh, the fun I will have.
Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it
If at first you don't succeed, cheat!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today? Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
Live life like everyday could be your last, for all we know, it could be
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Crazy is a relative term in my family.
I don’t have PMS- I just really actually hate you
Friends will always be like, “Well, you deserve better.” But best friends will be prank calling him, saying, “You will die in seven days. Have a nice week!”
Charm is a way of getting the answer ‘yes’ without asking a clear question first
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Tell the truth… then run
When angry, take a deep breath and count to ten; when very angry, swear...alot
Education is important; school, however, is another matter.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
Aren’t the good things that come to those who wait, just leftovers from the people that got there first?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
When life hands you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own damn lemonade!
If everything seems to be going well, you’ve obviously overlooked something
One way to figure out how things work- push all the buttons!
Darth Vader- Come to the Dark Side! We have COOKIES! Luke Skywalker- Nah, the rebels have cake. Darth Vader- Ooh! Can I be a rebel, please?!
I ran with scissors… and lived!
“Wal-Mart, do they, like, sell walls there?”- Paris Hilton
When life gives you lemons, throw them back an demand for Edward Cullen, or Jacob Black, or hell just ask for them both!! (Favourite!!)
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
You say HANNAH MONTANA--I say METALLICA
Unsafe External Link