Author has written 18 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Reservoir Dogs, CSI: New York, Bleach, Sherlock, Supernatural, and Lie to Me.
Ive changed my username back to WainGuy.
I am also on livejournal under ninnacornelia and in archiveofourown I am under the same username.
We keep our pens drawn and our minds sharp! For we are constantly at war with questions and seek to provide valid answers!!
*To all those that read my FMA and Bleach and LtMxRD fanfics, I am sorry to state that they are all on indefinite hiatus. Nothing's coming to mind and the fandom has left the port... Hopefully one day, and I don't know when (but it will not be anytime soon), I will continue it again.
Hey there! I am a graduate of Sayfol Internation School, Kuala Lumpur. I was born on the 9th of August 1994. I love writing, reading and drawing. I have four female cats named Hyena (the mother), Snickers and Nuts (her two daughters) and a not-so-new tuxedo cat called Honey B (she's physically ill, something is messed up inside; she's also Hyena's granddaughter but her aunties and grandmummy can't stand her). I am currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside College, course: Foundation in Communication.
I live with my parents and my sister who is still in Sayfol.
I am half malaysian and half dutch; basically I am Malaysian Dutch :)
I enjoy stories that have my favourite character(s) in a lot of pain, emotional and physical - but mostly physical pain :D
I support female/male and male/male for fanfics and have not come to the stage of female/female. I also like gender benders.
Fandoms I like:
And many, many more :)
Pairings I like:
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile (And Yes I have! It takes skills!)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to your self, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is Randomly, Scream Do you know what time it is, it's time for a Sexy Party!
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Check this website out for Bleach ->
Unsafe External Link