Author has written 4 stories for Eyeshield 21, Prince of Tennis, Skip Beat!, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and Uta no Prince-sama.
When I say I'm on Team Edward, I'm referring to Edward Elric.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you love Camp Rock, copy this to your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If your singing in your head right this second, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish Shane Gray/Joe Jonas would sing "Gotta Find You" to you, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you believe that Justin Bieber will never be as awesome as the Jonas Brothers, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want Justin Bieber to stop singing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I love JB, and if anybody tries to change that - I won't hesitate to hurt you. Those boys inspire me so much. Nick's almost exactly like me, except for the fact that he has the courage to chase after his dream - while I'm still stuck in this shell; I actually have dreams where he's my best friend even though I'm more of an "emo" kid. Kevin's the big brother I always wanted but never had. Joe is the kind of guy I'd crush on despite the fact that we fall under completely different stereotypes. These boys are my heroes...and to be honest, they're the only guys with curly hair that I'd even consider dating.
ComaShipping (Paul/Ash) - Pokemon
PalletShipping (Gary/Ash) - Pokemon
Pearlshipping (Dawn/Ash) - Pokemon
AdvanceShipping (May/Ash) - Pokemon
Reid/JJ - Criminal Minds
Hotch/Prentiss - Criminal Minds
Morgan/Garcia - Criminal Minds
Percabeth (Percy/Annabeth) - Percy Jackson
Chuck/Blair - Gossip Girl
Dan/Serena - Gossip Girl
Chuck/Jenny - Gossip Girl
Joella (Joe/Stella) - JONAS
Jacy (Joe/Macy) - JONAS
Nacy (Nick/Macy) - JONAS
Kacy (Kevin/Macy) - JONAS
Troypay (Troy/Sharpay) - High School Musical
CHANNY (Chad/Sonny) - Sonny With A Chance
Smitchie (Shane/Mitchie) - Camp Rock
Naitlyn (Nate/Caitlyn) - Camp Rock
SAMCHEL or EVANBERRY (Sam/Rachel) - Glee
Puckelberry (Puck/Rachel) - Glee
Brittana (Brittany/Santana) - Glee
KLAINE (Kurt/Blaine) - Glee
ST. BERRY (Jesse/Rachel) - Glee
YUURAM (Yuuri/Wolfram) - Kyo kara Maoh!
KANAYUU (Kaname/Yuuki) - Vampire Knight
Shiki/Rima - Vampire Knight
RyuShu (Ryuichi/Shuichi) - Gravitation
YukiShu (Yuki/Shuichi) - Gravitation
Shin/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Akaba/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Kakei/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Yamato/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Riku/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Hiruma/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Sena/Suzuna - Eyeshield 21
Hiruma/Mamori - Eyeshield 21
Takashi/Saeko - Highschool of the Dead
Kohta/Saya - Highschool of the Dead (my OTP for this series, surprisingly)
IkariShipping (Paul/Dawn) - Pokemon
PokeShipping (Misty/Ash) - Pokemon
JJ/Rossi - Criminal Minds
JJ/Prentiss - Criminal Minds
Tryan (Troy/Ryan) - High School Musical
Traylor (Troy/Taylor) - High School Musical
Chawni (Chad/Tawni) - Sonny With a Chance
Finchel (Finn/Rachel) - Glee
Samcedes (Sam/Mercedes) - Glee
ST. CORCORAN (Jesse/Shelby) - Glee - (Because dating your daughter's ex-boyfriend is just disgusting, especially when your manipulation contributed to the break-up. If it weren't for Shelby, and her impatience, Jesse and Rachel might have stayed together and Finchel would be over for good.)
Kaname with any GIRL that's not Yuuki - Vampire Knight
Shiki with any GIRL that's not Rima - Vampire Knight
Hiro/Shuichi - Gravitation (they're like brothers)
Tohma/Shuichi - Gravitation (Tohma abhors him)
Agon/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Rui/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Panther/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Marco/Sena - Eyeshield 21
Takashi/Saya - Highschool of the Dead (not gonna happen, ever - she's with Kohta)
Takashi/Shizuka - Highschool of the Dead (perv, much?)
Kohta/Asami - Highschool of the Dead (I can only see Kohta with Saya, sorry)
Tolerable Shippings (depends on story)
Quam or Fabrevans (Sam/Quinn) - Glee
Fuinn (Finn/Quinn) - Glee
Morgan/Reid - Criminal Minds
Troyella (Troy/Gabriella) - High School Musical
Aidou/Yuuki - Vampire Knight
Zero/Yuuki - Vampire Knight
Tohma/Yuki - Gravitation
Takashi/Rei - Highschool of the Dead (depends on how Rei is written)
Sam Evans - Glee
Blaine Anderson - Glee
Santana Lopez - Glee
Rachel Berry - Glee
Brittany Pierce - Glee
Noah Puckerman - Glee
Troy Bolton - High School Musical
Sharpay Evans - High School Musical
Ash Ketchum - Pokemon
Dawn Berlitz - Pokemon
Lelouch vi Brittania / Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass (He brought peace to his world. Enough said.)
Kallen Kouzuki Stadtfield - Code Geass
Jeremiah Gottwald - Code Geass
C.C. - Code Geass
Yuuri Shibuya - Kyo kara Maoh!
Kaname Kuran - Vampire Knight
Yuuki Kuran / Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight
Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
Aidou Hanabusa - Vampire Knight
Rima Touya - Vampire Knight (don't care that she ends up criticizing Kaname in the manga, she's awesome)
Shuichi Shindou - Gravitation
Ryuichi Sakuma - Gravitation
Takashi Komuro - Highschool of the Dead
Saeko Busujima - Highschool of the Dead
Kohta Hirano - Highschool of the Dead
Saya Takagi - Highschool of the Dead
Alice Maresato - Highschool of the Dead (she's too cute)
Quinn Fabray - Glee (unless she's with Sam, and not cheating)
Judy Fabray - Glee
Finn Hudson - Glee
Jo Taylor - Big Time Rush (Don't ask why, just can't stand her)
Suzaku Kururugi - Code Geass (Don't get me started on him, please. I could probably fill up an entire page with reasons. I'll read fanfiction with him, as long as he's with a female Lelocuch or he's with Euphie and not an asshole.)
Euphemia li Brittania - Code Geass (She's okay in canon, but in fanfics - she's awful - especially in female Lelouch fics and yaoi Suzaku/Lelouch fics. It's been stated that Lulu is my favorite, so it's obvious why I can't stand her in fanfics.)
Shizuka Hiou - Vampire Knight
Ichiru Kiryuu - Vampire Knight (up until he lets Zero take his blood, at least)
Sara Shirabuki - Vampire Knight (FRIEND STEALER - I know she brainwashed Takuma.)
Tohma Seguchi - Gravitation (trying to hook up with his wife's younger brother...*shudders*)
Rei Miyamoto - Highschool of the Dead (watch the anime and you'll know why I don't like her)
Reading Preferences (if you wish to recommend something)
- I CAN'T STAND FEMSLASH. I've got nothing against lesbians, but I'm uncomfortable reading those stories...unless they're Glee-related. Brittana is too cute to not love.
- I don't read Vampire Knight crossovers that pair Kaname with someone that's not Yuuki...if you make me read them, expect flames - but at least it's not anon hate.
- Never tell me that Twilight is better than Vampire Knight, I'll make borderline-Level E Zero go after you.
- I dislike crossovers that focus more on an OC than on the original canon characters...want a character more like you, just make an AU version of a canon character - and make sure to tell readers of it.
- I won't read a Vampire Knight story that doesn't have Yuuki with Kaname, Zero, or Aido (in terms of romance) - you can remove Yuuki altogether, though, as long as you explain her absence...otherwise, I won't bother reading; don't just replace a character because you like your made-up character better, at least make up a good situation to explain why the canon character isn't there - I can't stand OCs that just replace a main character, especially if no decent explanation is provided...half-assed explanations like "my character is funnier" don't count because what's funny depends on the reader; you may think your character is funnier, but I'll probably think they're a Mary-Sue - and providing no REAL explanation for their creation will just further argument; make up OCs all you want, but keep the canon characters there, at least in passing, if you don't want to think of a good situation that would let you get rid of them...it's not that hard to write a simple sentence like "they got killed" - or a paragraph about what happened, which is preferred...just don't do it for the sake of replacing someone you don't like...if you're gonna do that write "AU" in the description, and say that so-and-so doesn't exist.
- These are the only fandoms where I can tolerate an OC being the main focus, and usually they have to be with a canon character in a pairing: Big Time Rush and Harry Potter
- If you're gonna set a fanfic in the universe of one series and it's a crossover, please make sure you focus on the series where it's taking place. Example: A Highschool of the Dead / Harry Potter crossover taking place during a "zombie apocalypse" should focus on HOTD unless it's in Hogwarts, or Europe in general. If it's in Hogwarts, feel free to focus on HP. However, Europe maintained order in HOTD so you better come up with a good reason why it's there. I wanna write one, but I wouldn't do it justice.
- When I review stories, I will usually comment on the plot especially if it looks like the story is frequently updated. With frequently updated stories, my reviews or more likely to be read so I'm more likely to offer legitimate criticism. If I come across a story that breaks rules, I look at the context of it. If I see chatroom style writing, I only point out rule-breaking if there's no actual story. If the whole story is written in that style, it's annoying to read so I will point it out. I have nothing against chatroom fics as long as it's pointed out ahead of time.
- I do not support Critics United. What they do is more like bullying and harassment than criticism. If a story breaks too many rules, report it an leave it alone. You can count on me to offer constructive criticism - and I will never report someone without privately pointing out where they broke guidelines. In other words, I give all writers a chance to fix their mistakes. Critics United is supposedly for "helpful, but blunt tip giving" but that's a lie. A person truly trying to help wouldn't curse at an author and would be able to politely reply when someone prefers not to take their criticism. (I can already see myself getting bashed by every single one of those members, but I do plan on getting screencaps of that just so you can see the truth about them)
June 6, 2012 - I've started writing again, although I have no idea how my current stories will end. Well, I do have an idea of how Sanada's story "My Cousin, The Demon" will end but nothing is set in stone. As for the two coming soon stories, I haven't decided which one will be started after my current two stories are complete. I've got more ideas for "Gravity's Pull", but I've had "Making It Big" on the backburner for almost a year thinking that I'd write it soon. However, I have outlines for neither fic right now. A lot of stuff from "Gravity's Pull" will be omitted from FFN since songfics are not allowed, and music plays a big part in it. Songs I write will be included, but they'll be far and in between - since I'm not a boy and I have no intention of making Ryoma gay, I'll have trouble writing for him. To read that story in full, you'll need to go to my personal site - but I haven't even gotten started on it yet, so no worries now. All songs in "Making It Big" will be posted in full, since they'll all be my own originals - they won't necessarily be good, but it's only to get around the songfic ban. There's nothing barring people writing fanfics based on their own songs.
July 6, 2012 - I'm outlining a potential Skip Beatfanfic right now. However, this story will be on the backburner for a very long time. I'm outlining this on actual paper rather than on my computer, so even when the outline is done...it'll take a while to type out the chapters since I'll be turning little snippets into scenes and paragraphs. Whether or not there will be a "new drama" involved is undecided right now. This story also has a planned ending so reviews won't matter - they'll be appreciated, but they will have no effect on the actual story. I will, however, announce the pairing - Kyoko & Sho. I know Ren is more popular in regards to Kyoko, but I'm operating on the basis that you never forget your first love - and Sho isn't a complete idiot in my fic. Ren, if anything, will be the "love rival" - and, for the Ren fans, if I decide to include a drama series within the story, he will end up getting the girl in the drama series unless I choose one based more on music - in that case, Sho wins.
July 11, 2012 - Outline for Sho & Kyoko story is done. The rest of the chapters should be up soon, depending on how many people want it up. While the whole story is outlined, I could easily split up certain parts and add in stuff to make it longer. I might do another fic where Kyoko ends up with Ren and Sho gets to be alone. I wanna go both routes because I can see the series going either way.
REVIEW THIS STORY: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5812473/1/Sonny_With_A_Pokemon (Seriously, I'm dying for a good Pokemon crossover that isn't Harry Potter related...because Pokemon is just that awesome)
Notice about stories
I do not write lemons and I have no plans to write lemons in the future. I can write semi-authentic kissing scenes because of TV and movies, but sex scenes are a big no-no. They don't show that kind of stuff on cable and I'm not about to go research that kind of stuff online. All of my stories will be rated T or M anyway - the M rating covers suggestions, but not explicit scenes, and that's about all I can do. If I can't make something seem semi-authentic, it gets scrapped. Scenes in fantasies are fine, since those aren't really realistic most of the time anyway - but scenes that aren't part of someone's imagination are out.
Guns and American Football: Sakuraba Haruto is the son of a mafia boss?! Since when?! Since forever, apparently. Haruto was kidnapped at the young age of 2 and somehow ended up with the Sakuraba family in Tokyo, Japan. His real father, Dino Cavallone had searched all over the world for him before his subordinates finally told him that there was no hope. Now, the Cavallone family lacks an heir - and Haruto is wondering why he looks nothing like his parents. The chairman of the high school football league is requiring all players to take a blood test in accordance with the Family Restoration Act, and it comes up with some surprising results. (Es21/KHR crossover with GW elements)
My Cousin, The Demon: Everyone knows Sanada Genichirou as the Emperor of the tennis courts, the vice-captain of Rikkaidai Fuzoku, one of Rikkai's three demons, Tezuka's rival since primary school, and the guy who slaps his tennis regulars into oblivion whenever they lose a match or slack off during practice. What if there was more to his reputation as one of Rikkai's demon troika? What if it wasn't just because of his superior tennis skills? In this story, there is much more to Sanada Genichirou than a tennis player - he's actually related to the Maou of Shin Makoku. The Rikkai tennis regulars find out about his not-so-human heritage, but can they keep it a secret? Not even I know! (PoT/KKM crossover)
Two Is Better Than One: Fuwa Sho is slowly starting to realize just how much a certain girl means to him. He's no longer content with being the guy she hates. He's ready to make amends. Look out Kyoko, Sho's making his move. (Skip Beat fanfic)
Making It Big: James has a little sister who was adopted by the Russo family right after she was born. He never met her due to the fact that he was at Kendall's house when his mom went into labor. When his sister's adoptive parents die, she and her adoptive brothers come to the Palm Woods to live with James. When the boys of BTR hear her singing, after they come back from rehearsals, she confesses that she's always wanted to be a singer. (WOWP/BTR crossover)
Gravity's Pull: *future fic* Ryoma's plane just got in from America. His father picks him up from the airport. Normal, right? Wrong! They get into a car accident, and everything changes. Nanjiroh dies on impact, while Ryoma's left arm gets injured and the doctors think that it might be impossible for him to ever play tennis again. Tennis is all he's ever had, it's all he's ever known. Not wanting her son to drown in depression, Rinko buys him a notebook and tells him something he needed to hear - "He wouldn't want you to give up. If you ever feel overwhelmed, terrified, or anything really, then don't bottle it up. Write about it." He does just that, but he doesn't just write a bunch of sentences about what he's feeling, he writes songs. One night, he walks to the park, guitar in tow, and sings what he's been feeling since the accident when a talent agent finds him and offers him the chance of a lifetime. (Skip Beat/PoT crossover)
An Inevitability: *future fic* Post-Season 3 AU based off a video by Lallyinthesky - Several years after Nationals, Jesse is still the coach/director of Vocal Adrenaline, Rachel comes to Carmel to teach English - can be changed - and the two former lovers reunite. Pairings include St. Berry, Fabrevans, Klaine, and Brittana - Puck is still a womanizer and Finn is alone running Burt's tire shop, but an OC might be created for either character.
Any story that does not get posted here will be posted through my personal website (skyway-avenue[dot]com).