Author has written 4 stories for Final Fantasy X-2, Harry Potter, Charmed, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
I am a bibliophile,
Hardcovers for aesthetics.
Every moment has its music.
Never mock someone who speaks a language in a broken manner-it means they can speak another language.
Foreign names are beautiful in their own language-but risk being mocked and butchered within the English language.
Better to have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.
Being a writer gives you the chance to be the dictator of your own imaginary world.
Troops can always be replaced. But a leader is irreplaceable.
I'm not lazy. I just don't give a damn.
Ignorance may be bliss, but I certainly won't cherish it.
I am who I am, your approval isn't needed.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; even if the contents doesn't seem so interesting.
Don't judge a book by it's movie.
You were born original, don't die a copy.
Flowers may be beautiful to begin with but in the end they just wither.
NBC: No Body Cares.
"I paint myself because I am often alone and I am the subject I know best."--Frida Kahlo--July 6, 1907-July 13, 1954 --Mexican Painter
"I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality."--Frida Kahlo--July 6, 1907-July 13, 1954 --Mexican Painter
'Surrealism is the magical surprise of finding a lion in a wardrobe where you were sure of finding shirts.' Frida Kahlo wrote this at the back of one of her works, Fantasy(I) 1944
"Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth."--Pablo Picasso--October 25, 1881-April 8, 1973--Spanish Painter
"If everyone knows each other's story then no one will hate each other, because we all know where the other is coming from."--Lacey Sturm (Mosley)-- Former lead singer of Flyleaf.
"Remember, do not slide into bed with the Devil unless you intend to fuck." --Otep Shamaya--Lead singer of Otep
Nature is Satan's church --Antichrist
"I, Kusama, am the modern Alice in Wonderland."--Yayoi Kusama--Japanese artist
"Death and I have been scandalously intimate for some time now."--Emilie Autumn
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” --Marilyn Monroe--June 01, 1926-August 05, 1962-- Actress, Model, Singer
Life on Earth will end for all concieved
Your time's up now
You don't talk to me that way,
Well I called my buddy Billy Blake, and he told me just what to do
Victoria, imperium, concordia in aeternum
Thx 4 nthg / Thx 2 u / Thx 4 nthg
Gotta slow up, gotta shake this high
Every little memory resting calm in me
Journey homeward bound
I dream of a stairway to the skies
"Do you believe in angels?"
“It's no good choosing your first husband from a school for evil geniuses. Much too difficult to kill.”
"But I killed you,” Alyss said.
Langdon drew a slow patient breath and locked his eyes with the doctor. "Dr Jacobus, I am walking out your door right now. I need clothes. I am going to Vatican City. One does not go to Vatican City with one's ass hanging out. Do I make myself clear?"
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get inspired to write at random moments through the day put this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today? Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
You say I'm not cool, but cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot, thanks for embracing it
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that The Sight is the best book know to woman... (And man!) Copy/paste this into your profile.
Watch your words, they become your actions.
STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
Just a few things that I found amusing.
1. Love your enemies. It drives them insane!
2. Never take life seriously. We all die in the end.
3. The only thing that stops God from sending another flood is that the first one was useless.
4. He’s turned his life around. He used to be depressed and miserable. Now he’s miserable and depressed.
5. Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
6. When you wish upon a shooting star, all your dreams will come true. Unless the star is really a meteor about to destroy the earth. Then, you’re pretty much dead no matter what you wish for.
7. Do not disturb, I'm disturbed enough already.
8. Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart...and you stand alone.
9. When people say 'It's always in the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it?
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you fucking pulled me over.
11. When people say 'Life is short. What the fuck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever have! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?
12. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
13. It is better to chase your dreams down the street and fall flat on your face than to sit on your porch and watch them pass you by.
14. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
15. Cancel my subscription; I'm tired of your issues.
16. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!
17. I left the womb for this?
18. If you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... you're aiming too high!
19. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
20. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
21. My anger management class pisses me off!
22. Mirrors don't talk, and lucky for you, they don't laugh!
23. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I fucked your sister. She was better than you.
24. I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
25. I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
26. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
27. My feelings for you no words can tell; except for maybe 'Go to hell.'.
28. I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll be glad to make an exception.
29. I am always right. One time, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
30. Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later.
31. Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls.
32. When I was born, I was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and a half.
33. We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
34. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the 'up' button.
35. Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot.
36. It's you and me versus the world... we attack at dawn.
37. The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that dream is reality, and it really happened.
38. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
39. A girl phoned me the other day and said, 'Come on over, there's nobody home.'. I went over. Nobody was home.
40. Today is only today and every other day, because when tomorrow gets here, its today again and when today becomes yesterday, its no longer today.
41. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
42. Best friends are the people who know all about you and still put up with you.
43. A concience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
44. The only reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only person whose answers I accept.
45. Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.
46. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
47.We are not retreating. We are advancing in another direction.
48. As I said before, I never repeat myself.
49. Everyone's entitled to be stupid, but you're abusing the privledge.
50. Some people are alive because it's illegal to kill them.
51. Never argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
52. It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone.
53. I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do, kill me?
54. Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
55. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
56. I like long walks. Especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
57. In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have not forgotten this.
58. I'm tired of all this nonsense of beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
59. Cats regard people as warm-blooded furniture.
60. A kitten is the rosebud in the garden of the animal kingdom.
61. Person has two legs and one sense of humor, and if you're faced with the choice, it's better to lose a leg.
62. Death is more universal than life; everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
63. My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetary, people would stop dying.
64. There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent the evening with an insurance salesman?
65. There are people I'd take a bullet for and people I'd like to put a bullet in.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.