Author has written 25 stories for Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Death Note, Guardian, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, A Bronx Tale, Bad News Bears, Bleach, Doctor Who, Rebel Without A Cause, Jumper, Mentalist, and Batman.
I'm open to commissions, depending on what you want. I don't do lemon, slash, yaoi, etc. I tend to keep things pretty clean. Other than that, I'm flexible. message me to see if I'm familiar with a cannon you like, or you can check out what I've already written.
Number your favorite Death Note characters 1-12 (in no particular order) and then answer the questions!
9. Naomi Misora
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
17) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
18) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
21) Would Eleven hook up with Nine? Drunk or sober?
22) What is Six's super-secret kink?
23) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
24) Four/eight or four/nine?
1. No; I doubt it exists. I hope it doesn’t.
2. Yup. Smokin’. Literally.
3. Well, Misa have to get him reeeeeeally drunk first. Then, I guess she’d probably use the baby to guilt L into going easy on her. (“You can’t execute me for being the second Kira—I’m carrying Watari’s baby!”)
4. I haven’t read any, but I’m sure there are some good ones.
5. Ew, no. They have a much better dynamic platonically. Besides, their agendas really don’t allow for that.
6. 5/9, obviously. Matsu and BB were never in the same area, but I think there’s room to work in a little Matsu/Misora if it’s done right.
7. The world might end. I mean… this scenario could exist only in crackfic, and I don’t think I could stomach it.
8. Ohhhhh, that would be a dark tale of sadism and emotional abuse, I’m sure. I don’t care to make up a summary, thanks.
9. Heck, yeah! Plenty of room for that. I don’t actually ship anyone in DN much, but I think L/Misa is fun.
10. Unchosen. In fact… I think I’ll go write that now.
11. Probably. I haven’t asked around. :p
12. Doubt it. Which is kind of a shame, ‘cause Sayu’s adorable.
13. Ugh, no.
14. “I know your real name!”
15. “My Immortal.” Yup, rooftop thoughts. ‘Cause I’m mean.
16. L/Ryuk/Watari… why would I do that? I guess it would be a fluffy crackfic, so the warning would be, “Makes utterly no sense at all.”
17. “I’ve got a deal you can make for these eyes.”
18. “L and Naomi Misora are in a happy relationship until Naomi suddenly runs off with Matt. L, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Sayu and a brief unhappy affair with Watari, then follows the wise advice of Matsuda and finds true love with Light." Well… you had me up until the affair part. I think Watari should give the wise advice, Light should be the brief, unhappy affair, and L should end up with… Misa, since in the live action movies she has a show called “Happy Sweets” and L adores sweets. In any case, I think I’d call it “Romance Roulette.” Maybe I should write it. :p
19. Well, first off, I wouldn’t do that, but I guess if it happened it would be after a long night of video games and very weird, awkward conversations.
20. Instinct says Mello, but I bet Near’s just full o’ surprises under those innocent white PJ’s.
21. Sayu and Naomi? No chance.
22. Actually, that’s no secret. When Ryuk is apple-deprived, he gets just riddled with kinks. (OK yeah, totally avoided that question…)
23. If Mello discovered that Near and Misa were seeing each other, he’d probably point a gun at Near and demand to know how he landed a pop star.
24. They’re both cute prospects, each with pros and cons. I kinda want to see how Matt/Naomi would go.
Ten characters this time:
8. Naomi Misora
8 buys a computer. What is the first thing he does on it?
Downloads anti-virus and anti-hacking programs, knowing that they won’t stop L.
7 stalks 10 home. 9 sees this. What does he do?
Totally tattles to Mello that Near is trying to spy on his investigation.
6 and 1 have a deep conversation. What is it most likely about?
Shinigami eyes, and whether a human with the eyes sees the lifespan a person will have naturally, or the one they will have if that human is destined to kill them—or if it’s the same thing.
5 is having a birthday party and picks a theme. what is it?
Beach party! Light gets stuck chaperoning for his little sis.
4 and 7 compete on DDR. Who wins?
L, thanks to his capoeira experience. Near, though not badly out of shape, is not well-versed in exuberant activities.
Number 3 decides to go swimming. Do you go with him?
Sure, I’d swim with Light Yagami. Kinda hard to write on paper while swimming, so I think it would be safe. Besides, he’s cute. Sue me.
1 comes in and tells you he's pregnant from 2. What do you do?
I tell him, “First, I think you’ve got that backward, second, the Death Note rules explain that that is impossible, third… ergo, you are a big death-god liar! Now shut up and let me work.”
If 10 starts working at a bar…
Is it a chocolate bar? Couldn’t resist.
9 can't stand 1, so how does he get his revenge after 1 spills Soda all over him?
Boycotts all apple shipments in the country.
8 reads your fan fictions and complains. What is it about?
I don’t focus on real issues enough, I don’t respect the feelings/wishes of others, and I am a bit too infatuated with nearly every male character.
What if 7 got high?
Clearly he was tricked into it by Mello. Matt would feel bad and help with the detox. Maybe I should write this one.
6 cusses 2 out in german. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does he do?
Follows BB into a dark alley and threatens his life. Even though he’s not infatuated with Misa, he doesn’t like anyone insulting any part of his plans. BB startles Light in return by telling him his name. Light plots to bump BB off via the Death Note. As it turns out, B is an escaped convict anyway, so no one is suspicious when Kira kills him.
5 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction?
Happy birthday, sweetie!
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7.
That’s probably for the best; the Wammy kids need to focus on their studies, not each other.
3 tells 6 a little TMI.
Light: Wait, you know my name? You did the eye deal? You have a Death Note, too?! Er… I mean, like Kira?
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?
It’s just not worth getting involved.
1 offers you a CD. Considering his tastes, do you listen to it?
I don’t think I’d be able to resist my curiosity. What do Shinigami listen to? :p
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck E' Cheeses. How long does he stay?
Not long... he can’t stand all the kids and throws tantrums periodically.
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it?
If he washed his hands between his last cigarette and now.
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend/boyfriend. What will you tell him?
It’s too soon after Raye’s death to be thinking like that.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
He’s probably thinking that now it’s not long enough to pensively play with…
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
Warn my friends to keep well away from him.
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
I certainly hope not.
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
L loves all the Wammy kids equally—no favorites!
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Yes, he’s the model student with a great work ethic. I think they’d love him, actually. xp
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 3. Your reaction?
“Honey, if that’s ‘deeply hidden,’ I hate to think what a bold declaration of yours would look like…”
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Because he inspires such amusing nightmares.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Tell me to shut up, point a gun at me and tell me to shut up, offer me chocolate and tell me to shut up, cuss me out and tell me to shut up…
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
Offers to bring me drinks and snacks, as he wishes others would do while he plays video games.
You're angry; how does 8 calm you down?
Makes me some tea and offers a shoulder to cry on.
You got dumped by someone. How will 2 cheer you up?
Takes me shopping.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
He gives it a 50/50 chance of success, chuckling evilly, and we can’t tell whose lifespan he’s reading. *shudder*
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarassed. What will 5 do?
Be sympathetic, but none too eager to stick up for me.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Cleverly devise a plan to get me out, then complain when he has to help with said plan himself, due to lack of manpower.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
A notebook and pen, because he’s the thoughtful sort. xD
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do
She freaks out even worse than I do, but manages to call an ambulance for me on the one of her three phones that actually gets reception in the area.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Chuckle and wait to see if they are successful.
10 ignores you all the time?
I won’t feel too bad, because he ignores a lot of people.
9 made fun of your friends?
Point out that I, who do not game much, have more video games than he has friends. So he should shut up and be my friend.
8 got into the hospital somehow?
L goes to visit her, but she doesn’t recognize him—she thinks he is B and goes into shock. L decides not to make an effort to be nice anymore.
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Brother! *glomp, cuddle*
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Man, he looks so innocent when he’s asleep… nobody wake him up. In fact, can we somehow freeze him in a deep sleep forever?
5 cooked you dinner?
I’ll eat it even if it’s not very good, because she is sweet and should be encouraged.
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Clearly he’s being facetious to make a point about something… don’t ask me what.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
We can be mature about it and laugh it off. Light’s ideals won’t allow him to do anything inappropriate in this situation.
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Well… it’s been fun shopping with you and stuff, but I’m kinda crushing on L, so… toodles. *runs away*