Poll: Should I start a humor story about when Emmett gets bored and he and the family look for items, like an Easter egg hunt? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Happy New Year!!
I have written my first story that is complete! It is called Meeting With Old Friends. Enjoy! It is about the Cullen family and it is seven years after Breaking Dawn, so Nessie is all grown up! It is her birthday and she gets a car and plane tickets to different parts of the world!
If you are on my profile right now, please vote on my poll, it will decide if I am going to write another story or not. I have an idea that I think is good, but I want to know everyone else's opinions. Thanks!
Now. . Time to do some advertising!!
Visit these people, they are awesome!
whitemoon46 silverwings123 emeraldangel527 Vanessa Wolf silkoverglass 10-shooting-5-star-91 Gold Eyed Girl Boardperson212 Shirochanlover92 AliDee
SOME FUNNY COPY AND PASTES!
1. I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
2. My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
3. "Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
4. “A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” – Unknown
5. "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid." – Unknown
6. Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned down even faster.
7. "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." - Unknown
8. Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS (for Rebecca. . .)
9. I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
10. A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
11. Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT won't make you PERFECT,
So why bother?
12. I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
13. There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM. . .
14. If two negatives make a positive, then why don't two wrongs make a right?
15. There are only two things you can be sure there will be in life: death and taxes.
16. There is no "I" in team, but there is a "ME". . . .
17. When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
NOTE: If for some reason these insulted you, I apologize. . . . . . .
Bye! Have a great 2013!!