Author has written 13 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, and Alex Cross series.
Favorite Bands/Artists: The Carpenters, Heart, Sheena Easton, Vixen, Alannah Myles, Wilson Philips
Favorite Authors: Barbara Kingsolver, Dennis Lehane, Jeffery Deaver, Sue Monk Kidd
Favorite Shows: Avatar: the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Pokémon, Road Rovers, Black Lagoon, Blood Plus, 90's Nickelodeon cartoons
Favorite Movies: All Dogs Go To Heaven 2, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Brave Little Toaster, Balto, Cats Don't Dance
Favorite Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Fire Emblem
Avatar: the Last Airbender: Chanzula (my A:TLA OTP), Ozula, Zucest, Zhaozula, Sokkla, Azulaang, Jetzula, Harula
The Legend of Korra: Masami, Makorra, Pemzin
Pokémon: Rocketshipping (JessiexJames), Neoshipping (ButchxCassidy), Pokéshipping (AshxMisty)
Sonic the Hedgehog: Shadouge
Fire Emblem: FRobinxFrederick
Road Rovers: HunterxColleen
Black Lagoon: RevyxRock
Blood Plus: DavidxJulia, SayaxHagi
Hobbies: Writing, collecting music memorabilia by my favorite musicians, collecting entertainment memorabilia from some of my favorite movies and shows, listening to music, drawing, riding my bike, making desktop wallpapers on Photoshop
Story Title Page Full View Links (Spaces Added To Avoid Filter)
1) 'The Meeting of Flames'
2) 'Beautiful Dawn'/'Beautiful Dawn: Revisited'
3) 'Frost and Flames'
4) 'The Injured Lover's Hell'
6) 'Lethal Injection'
7) 'Selfless Heart'
Community Image Full View Link
1) 'Flirting With Madness'
Other Sites Where I Can Be Found
I am a heterosexual woman for a reason, and as such, I will never read about, write about, or ship any homosexual or bisexual (or any other sexualities other than heterosexual) pairing in works of fan fiction. That is my personal opinion and I have a right to hold such an opinion without bias or prejudice from anyone else. If I ever do requests or gift fics, please do not ask me to write fics of said nature; they will be ignored. Alongside being heterosexual, I am a Baptist Born-Again Christian, and by the word of the Lord do I dictate my faith and allegiances. No matter what people say, there are plenty of Bible verses that PROVE that homosexuality is a SIN (Romans 1:24-1:27 is a perfect example of that in the King James Bible). Being a Bible-believing Christian subjects me to plenty of hate by "allies," as the transgender community calls their supporters. It is no reason to avoid reading my work. There are millions upon millions of faiths: Baptist Born-Again Christianity just so happens to be mine. Don't like it, then I don't want to hear about it in some hate rant (because, yes, Christians get more hate rants than most groups nowadays).
I am a grammar and spelling freak by nature. I hate that there are writers on here who post stories without even taking the minimalist of efforts to edit them beforehand. I used to be a beta reader, but because I always ended up taking requests from writers like this that would make me rewrite their stories for them in their entirety and claim my work as their own, I closed my services permanently. I have been asked by terrible writers to simply read a story and post a review of my opinion... just so that person could have a boost in their review count. Yes, I love reviews as much as the next person, but not all of my stories are gushing at the edges with hundreds of reviews. Reviews don't make a story; the quality of the body of work does. If you have to beg someone like a dog just to earn yourself but one measly review, then maybe you really don't deserve one. It is oftentimes the really good writers that see their work ignored in favor of the mainstream, easily-comprehendible garbage that often clutters this site, and that is a major disappointment...
I don't mind reading stories that have sexually explicit material woven into their plotlines. In fact, I've written a lemon or two! So long as the scene is tastefully done and given real purpose beyond perverse fulfilment on the party of both writer and reader, I have no problem with it. And, like I mentioned above, keep it between a man and a woman, and I'll read it (if it is within the fandoms I read and write about, of course)! Along these same lines, I also like stories that push boundaries, like those that contain tastefully written heterosexual incest, graphic imagery of madness and delusion, or even birth and death scenes. Heck, I've even written sequences where a character breastfeeds a child. Like the awesome REO Speedwagon song says, "Keep Pushin'"!
One of the most notable things about me is my love for music outside of my generation. I was born in 1992, yet my favorite artist (Karen Carpenter) died almost nine years before I was born (eight years and three hundred and sixty-one days before I was born, in fact)! That being said, when you see song lyrics in my stories, expect the vast majority of them to be old, with maybe a 1990's lyric or two sprinkled in. Auto tune is the ruination of musical uniqueness, and all modern artists sound the same, so I therefore have zero respect for any of them. I often find stories that contain modern lyrics huge turnoffs when I'm reading. Mainly it is because of the undisputable fact that most modern songs have already been shaped into fan fictions at some point or another, and, just like the new artists themselves, you lose necessary uniqueness in utilizing them.
I have opened a new community, everyone! Titled, 'Flirting With Madness,' it's dedicated to the stories I think represent Princess Azula best. The main reason I created it is because hunting through the massive swamp that is my favorites is quite the chore, having to sift through all the A:TLA favorites, on top of all the other categories. Now all of my favorite Azula stories will be in one place for me and my fellow readers to enjoy! The ships contained in the community will only be the heterosexual ones that I support, those being: Chanzula (Chan and Azula), Ozula (Ozai and Azula), Zucest (Azula and Zuko), Azulaang (Azula and Aang), Sokkla (Sokka and Azula), Zhaozula (Zhao and Azula), Jetzula (Jet and Azula), Harula (Haru and Azula), and fics that focus squarely on Azula herself (Azula-centric). I am not accepting staff members for the community at this time, and probably never will, since this collection is primarily in place to organize the main segment of my favorite stories. I would not mind, however, if readers would perhaps PM me with story suggestions. FFN is a massive site; there are bound to be good Azula stories I have missed over the years that deserve to be in this community! As long as any ships in these suggestions are heterosexual (no homosexual stories will EVER weave their way into my community) and are ones I like, I'll give them a chance!
Very slowly, very steadily, I have been dabbling in writing once more. I have a menagerie of stories that are unfinished at the moment, be they oneshots or single chapters of a series. Due to having a busy almost-full-time job as a Pharmacy Technician, a clingy Chihuahua that receives more of my undivided attention than my laptop does, and an intestinal condition that has almost taken my life more than once, my FFN page has seen few updates and new stories as of late. Despite all the turbulence, my stories and their plots are constantly teeming in my head, especially during my half-hour commutes to and from work at the pharmacy. These are the ones I am focusing on now:
1) 'Selfless Heart': One of my very first stories ever published, 'Selfless Heart' recently turned seven. Truthfully, it is one of my most successful stories ever published, still faithfully earning traffic through reviews, favorites, and hits. Just as with my Azula Redemption Trilogy, I figure that the best way to celebrate the achievement of this story is to "revisit" it: tell the story fully, in the way I was incapable of back when I was still an inexperienced high school student. The old 'Selfless Heart' is just under 2,000 words; the revisited version I am writing now (and am over two-thirds of the way done with) has just breached the 6,000 word mark! Eleven pages thus far (twelve, if you count the Author's Note and the quote I used as inspiration), it is 'Selfless Heart' expanded to its fullest potential. I am holding nothing back. Words and subjects I was afraid to touch as a student are boldly presented without the restraint of my youth and inexperience. Also, I have offered a backstory into this rendition. Azula's situation is no longer just there for the sake of simplistic storytelling as it was back then. There is a history to it, reasons for being that I left out in the first telling because I was unable to formulate such theories for myself. As of current, I add roughly one to two paragraphs daily to the story, sometimes whole or half pages a week if the inspiration hits. This will be finished; my goal is sometime in September or early October at the very latest (when my parents go on vacation and my sister and I will be home to take care of the house).
2) 'Beautiful Dawn: Revisited': This revisited version of the second installment to my Azula Redemption Trilogy is the primary story in my sights as of current. I have had so much time in between chapters to foster new and great ideas for the upcoming chapter, but none have so much as seen the light of an MSWord document. At first, I wanted to highlight Zuko and Mai's side of things now that they were aware that Azula was raped. Yet, it occurred to me that something (someone, rather) was absent from the telling who deserved both a say and a side. I'm calling this a very "sexually unnerving" chapter for this additional character; that is all I will say on it. Just wait until it gets published!
3) 'The Meeting of Flames': A very solid revisited version of the first installment in my Azula Redemption Trilogy is coming to life, since it is long overdue for a revamp, more so now than ever, what with all the plot changes I have recently made. One of these alterations is Ozai's prophecy. It never had an origin in the first telling; it simply hung from the first paragraph as if shed of reason. In the new story, however, there is a reason why it was said, and you readers will all be granted the opportunity to understand it for what it really means...
4) 'Welcome To Parenthood': I currently have two oneshots in process for my Raiden story collection, one much closer than the other to publication. I hope I can publish it sometime soon with it being summertime, a central theme for the little story. The second one is monstrous in length, already over ten pages, but not even close to the main event that takes place within it. The subject matter is relatively mature, but not perversely sexual whatsoever.
All used quotes/characters from Avatar are copyrighted to Nickelodeon and are only used for the sake of entertainment. I do not benefit from utilizing them. Please do not use my profile pic or any of my stories' title pages. They were all created by myself and I do not wish to share them. I take art theft very seriously, so don't steal my stuff. I will do something unspeakably horrible to you, and I don't mean that as a euphemism! I will get you in some serious trouble if you take something of mine without my permission!
If you have any questions about my work, please message me by PM. I do not bite (unless you steal something, of course)!
|Community:||Flirting With Madness|
|Focus:||Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender|