Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter.
hi everyone who reads my profile (:
umm what am I suppose to say here?
I'm from Israel, and I love Harry Potter. And I love to read fanficts... especialy Remus/Sirius...
I write a lot, but most of it is in Hebrew...
and umm, that's it, I guess...
I hope you'll read my story, "another point of view" and like it. It's very angsty towards the end, if you like that...
oh and here are some funny stuff you should know :P -
1. In hebrew, "Moony" is called "Yarhoni" (Yareah means moon)
2. In hebrew "Padfoot" is called "Rach-Kaf" (Rach = soft, and Kaf = foot)
3. In hebrew "Prongs" is called "Karnaim" (which means prongs, but sounds stupid in hebrew)
4. In hebrew "Wormtail" is called "Znav-Tola" (Zanav = tail, and tolaat = worm. it took me a long time to understand that one and I actually realized it only when I saw his English nickname)
5. In hebrew "Snivellus" is called "Sever-Maus" (this one is just stupid and doesn't mean anything..)
6. Another funny thing is about Blaze Zabini. In the first book our translater thought he was a she... and in the sixth book when he's mentioned again, she suddenly realized he's a guy XD
Unsafe External Link