Author has written 59 stories for Naruto, Fairy Tail, Legend of Zelda, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Harvest Moon, Pokémon, Mortal Instruments, Soul Eater, No. 6, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Selection Trilogy, Kiera Cass, and Haikyu/ハイキュー.
Kris l 19 l Canada l Female //
"You can Walk straight through Hell with a smile" - The Script (Hall of Fame)
"You don't choose if you get hurt in this world but you do have some say as to who hurts you." -John Green (The Fault in our Stars)
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask salesman (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Currently Working on:
- Hinata x Sugawara One-Shot! (65%) FLUFF
- Daichi x Sugawara One-Shot! (15%) FLUFF
- Daichi x Sugawara One-Shot! (5%) FLUFF
- Daichi x Sugawara One-Shot (40%) HURT/COMFORT
- Iwaizumi x Oikawa One-Shot (50%) HURT/COMFORT/ANGST
- Kageyama x Hinata One-Shot (5%) FLUFF
- Collect Me a Few (SasuSaku) One-Shot Collection! - Updated only when inspired!
- The Adventures of Leo the Kitten (LoLuLeo) One-Shot Collection! Updated only when inspired!
- Once upon a time (Fairy Tail) One-Shot Collection! - No Future Updates!
- Themes of Us (Legend of Zelda - Four Swords) One-Shot Collection! - No Future Updates!
- A Complicated Life (SasuSaku)
- Read me a book about a prince (Gavi) - POSSIBLE RE-WRITE
- Life is a game for Love (SasuSaku) // Completed September 2010
// Please Check out The Sequel to, 'Dance with me':
- 'Where The Wild Chidlren Roam' by Otaku-TACO
// Collab Story With CsillaDream:
- 'The Bet'
Personally I like to read one-shots and I love to write them too. For me, I get distracted easily, so long-lengthed stories don't usually work out the way I orginally plan so please excuse my large amounts of one-shots. I try full stories and if my idea is set in stone, I will make one/them, but for the most part...I write small one or maybe two-shot stories.
I usually read one-shot stories more than full stories as well, because I'm not a big reader. I'd rather write than read, but I do read full stories, just not as much.
My ideas come from all over the place! Sometimes I base them off events that have happend in my own life, videos I may have seen, shows I may have watched or music I may have heard, but they don't just become an idea randomly. For me, it's easier to have a reference because I can make the characters feel, talk and act according to the idea and what happened to make the story in the first place. That being said, most of my stories are AU.
I hope you all enjoy my stories and I hope you can also share yours with me
AMAZING FRIENDS: Midna & Shori
- I love these ladies so much! xoxo
Unsafe External Link