Author has written 2 stories for Xena: Warrior Princess, and South of Nowhere.
My name is Mathilde, but you can call me Tilde or Tilly
I'm a TV show-addict and I love making music videos and graphic art. I also love cosplaying, making shortfilms with friends and taking pictures. On a quiet day I either enjoy reading, watching yet another TV Show, play video games or write fanfics (that usually just lie on my computer collecting dust)
Here's my YouTube account if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/atildeproduction
My Favorite TV-Shows:
Xena: Warrior Princess
Legend of the Seeker
South of Nowhere
Pretty Little Liars
Buffy the vampire slayer
and much more ;)
I'm a fangirl and I am definitely not afraid to admit that! :D And what I fangirl most about is subtext (sweet, sweet lesbian subtext), general fanservice and canon (and non-canon) couples! AfterEllen.com is were I get my daily dose of crack... the writers there are my Gods! (or Goddesses!)
And when it comes to my favorite TV-Show couples... here's my list of top five canon couples!
1. Richard Castle & Kate Beckett Castle) LOVE THEM! I LIVE FOR THEM AND I'D DIE FOR THEM!!
2. Spencer Carlin & Ashley Davies (South of Nowhere) My very favorite teen lesbian couple! (though Paige & Emily on PLL might be taking that spot soon)
3. Xena & Gabrielle (Xena: Warrior Princess) They did become canon! ten years after the show's end! ...At a convention! When the actresses played a sketch where Gabrielle proposed to Xena and Xena said yes! Don't ruin my dreams... ' x)
4. Richard Cypher & Kahlamn Amnell (Legend of the Seeker) Oh the forbidden love... aaaah...
5. Paige McCullers & Emily Fields (Pretty Little Liars) I love them SO much.. I just... I WANT A PAIGE!! She is so perfect! ... just let me cry in peace *ugly sob*
"Four years, I’ve been right here. Four years just waiting for you to open your eyes, to see that I’m right here and I’m more than a partner." - Richard Castle, Castle
"There's a moment when I look at you and no speech is left in me.
"The only unimaginable fate, is one without you.."Richard Cypher, LotS
"I couldn't deal with not being with you" - Spencer Carlin, SoN
“Kenzi, please, it’s strictly professional. Might I add how yummy Lauren is when she is being professional?”Bo, Lost Girl
I haven't been with anyone since Maya. I haven't thought about it. At least, I didn't think I was thinking about it. I was drunk that night, and I got lost. Only, I didn't get really get lost. I was looking for something. I was looking for somebody. And I came here." Emily, Pretty Little Liars
Willow & Tara Buffy TVS
Lauren & Bo Lost Girl
Tamsin & Bo Lost Girl
Misty & Colby GirlTrash! (It's Spashley!!)
Angel & Cordy Angel
Fred & Wesley Angel
Kahlan & Cara Legend of the Seeker
Cara & Dahlia Legend of the Seeker
JD & Elliot Scrubs
Jack & Ellie The Tribe
Harry & Ginny Harry Potter
Chloe & Clark Smallville (even if Clark became a total jerk by the end)
Buffy & Faith Buffy TVS (A girl can dream xD)
Buffy & Spike Buffy TVS
Jessie & Katie Once and Again
Emily & Naomi Skins
Lucas & Peyton One Tree Hill
Ross & Rachel Friends
Gabrielle & Joxer Xena: Warrior Princess
and much more!
And that's it I guess.
oh wait there's one more thing... WHETHER IT BE BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE!..copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
Love is Love. No gender, no race, no lines, no limits. Just Love