Poll: Should I keep my FF as a Crossover, or change it to just a pure TF FanFic? There are some elements of Pokemon, Star Fox, and Star Wars, but I don't know whether or not to consider it a true "crossover". Help please? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Pokémon, and Super Smash Brothers.
Yep, decided to edit the hell out of my profile. Anyways, Afrolady is my pen name because...well I think you can figure that one out.
My interests include the following: Transformer, Pokemon, Star Wars, Nintendo, Marching Band, Bowling, and many many other video games and the like.
Right now I'm in the middle of one of my Transformer FF's. Honestly it's really a combination of Transformers, Pokemon, Star Wars, Star Fox, and probably some other "hinted" stuff as well. Again I'm in the process of writing it so we'll see. ;)
- I plan to do a really sobering FF about a future-istic Holocaust that includes Pokemon elements. (really wanting to see how this one turns out...) *EDIT: I've started my Pokemon fic, called "Blood's Veins".*
- A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon type one that includes a heck of a lot of my friends
- I have also started writing a Super Smash Brothers Brawl Fic, where the game is actually real but the twist is the game is like a "Galactic Military". :) Expect that soon :)
- I'm thinking about a few sequels to my "A Life To Live" Fic, and possibly a prequel as well.
- I've also considered writing a Fullmetal Alchemist fic too, but that's still to be determined.
- I also would like to make a Star Wars fic too...
- There's also the possibility of other fics as well, just haven't thought of them yet :)
Yeah ranting now but hey, nobody is perfect.
Well these are a few of my favorite quotes EVER!! Enjoy!!
"NO! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try." -- Yoda
"Autobots, Roll Out!!"-- Optimus Prime
"That's What She Said." -- The Office, Michael Scott
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."-- Adam Savage
"Well, there was this one time at band camp..." -- Marching Band joke
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling" -- Red v. Blue, Sarge
Oh and just for the record... I OWN NOTHING FROM HASBRO, NINTENDO, LUCASARTS, AND WHATEVER ELSE I USE IN MY FANFICTIONS!! I JUST OWN OC'S, AND PLOT LINES! THANKS!!