Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Host.
Hey. My name is nessiexcullen (obviously) but call me Annie if you want. I love reading, writing, listening to music, the works.
YES I love the Twilight series. I'm on Team Switzerland. But I'm not like... OBSESSED or anything... (quickly covers up Twilight altar)... Okay, maybe I am obsessed, but vampires are awesome ;) I do read other things besides twilight - like pratically the whole 'young adult' section at our library.
I am a writer, and it is probably the one talent I can do well - I play clarinet too, but trust me, you don't want to listen to me play. Anyway, I think I write okay, and I take it seriously. I do hate grammer mistakes and poor writing skills - it annoys the crap out of me and I can't stand reading it, despite my always-improving spelling.My aspiring dream is to become an author who moves far, far away from her parents. I consider this a big step from my last dream; which I came up with at age 6 when I wanted to become a cashier at the local grocecy store who lives next door to her parents.
My favorite authors are: Stephenie Meyer, Meg Cabot, and John Green
My favorite bands are: AFI, Boys like Girls, Good Charlotte, Muse, Mute Math, Tokyo Hotel, Panic at the disco, Paramore, Evanscene, Pink, etc.
Okay- anyway. I have this survery that I stole from someone's profile (thanks novacaineorchids) who stole it from someone else's profile, and probably so on. It's basically 50 random Q&As that you can read if you're like me and have a bunch of time on your hands. Have fun! ._.
1) Favorite object in your room?
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
3) Do you own guns?
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
7) Favorite song?
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
10) Can you do a chin up?
12) do you like blue cheese?
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
14) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
15) Middle name?
16) Name 3 thoughts going through your head at this moment?
2. My radio is really loud.
3. Lost - my favorite TV show (I'm listening to a podcast right now).
17) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
18) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
19) Name 3 foods you eat regularly?
20) Current worry?
21) Current hate right now?
22) Do you spend Christmas with extended family?
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
24) Where would you like to be right now?
25) Name three people who will complete this?
26) Do you own slippers?
No. Used to - my mom had this thing about getting me slippers with animal heads on them.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
29) Can you whistle?
30) Which hand do you use to write?
31) Would you be a pirate?
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
33) Favorite girl's name?
34) Favorite boy's name?
35) What's in your pocket?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
37) Best bed sheets as a child?
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
39) Do you love where you live?
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
41) Who is your loudest friend?
42) How many dogs do you have?
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
45) Did you notice that there is no number 44?
46) What is your favorite candy?
47) Favorite Sports Team?
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
BIG THANKS TO:
Becky - also known as BerryCollector - is my unoffical beta reader. She's an awesome writer, who's been supporting me, roleplaying with me, and making sure I don't give up on writing.
Anna for helping me with writing and being really cool person to roleplay with. (I don't give a shit if you think roleplaying is dorky!)
Also for everyone who reads my stories, reviews them, etc. They help me a lot for future chapters & stories!