Poll: Which anime should I pick for the new "How-to-annoy" series? Pick 2 please. Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
um, hi? (-.-)
Name: you know it, right?
Age: all you need to know is that i can legally sign on to this site >.>
- I'm fully aware i can be normal and can be crazy.
- Likes sweets, candy, chocolate, Pocky, stuffed toys, my art skills, and yes, waterguns..
Listening to: I'm Taking You With Me by Relient K
As for my love of anime, manga, and other stuff (in no order whatsoever!):
- Naruto (to me, that anime NEVER gets old)
- Fruits Basket (this is speciall)
- Death Note
- Tsubasa Chronicles
- Cardcaptor Sakura (uh yeah)
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Jigoku Shoujo (it's about time they put up a section for it..)
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Lucky Star
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Vampire Knight
- Thousand Years of Snow
- Shugo Chara
- It Started With A Kiss (Drama)
- They Kiss Again (Drama)
- Smiling Pasta (yet another drama)
- Animal Crossing, The Movie
- Princess Tutu
- School Rumble
- DN Angel
- Chibi Vampire (or KARIN)
- Pita Ten
- Kingdom Hearts
Hmm.. I was actually thinking of making drabbles for Vampire Knight or Kingdom Hearts... if i get the time and ideas(-.-). Drabbles are like one of those short "memories" that are maybe 300 words long. Yep, THAT short. It has angst, fluff, or just something plain cracky. xP
I'm also thinking of making another "How-To-Annoy" story with a different anime. The choices are in the poll above.
Thank You for stopping by on Berryz-In-Counting's profile