Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Aladdin.
HEY, SORRY TO EVERYONE, I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN HERE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME! THANKS TO ALL MY REVIEWERS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. ALTHOUGH, AFTER LOOKING BACK OVER MY STORIES, I REALIZED HOW SUCKY THEY WERE. I HAVE HALF A MIND TO DELETE THEM AND START OVER. THERE IS POOR PUNCUATION AND SPELLING, WOW IM GOING TO WORK ON THAT! THANKS AGAIN!
Twilight Saga Survey
1. Which book in the series is your favorite?
2. How long did it take you to read the books?
3. Who introduced you to the books?
4. Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
5. What's your dream ending to the series?
6. Who is your favorite character?
7. Who's your favorite vampire?
8. Who is your favorite werewolf?
9. What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?
10. What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
11. What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
12. How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
13. What was your favorite adventure/battle?
14. Which book cover was your favorite?
15. Are these books among your favorite books of all?
This or That?
16. Twilight or New Moon?
17. New Moon or Eclipse?
18. Eclipse or Twilight?
19. Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob?
Who do you like more:
20. Bella or Edward?
21. Bella or Jacob?
22. Bella or Alice?
23. Alice or Edward?
24. Alice or Jacob?
25. Rosalie or Alice?
26. Jasper or Alice?
27. Jasper or Edward?
28. Carlisle or Esme?
29. Emmett or Jasper?
30. Emmett or Jacob?
31. Bella or Rosalie?
32. Esme or Charlie?
33. Charlie or Carlisle?
34. Charlie or Billy?
35. Jacob or Sam?
36. Sam or Quil?
37. Quil or Embry?
38. Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
39. Werewolves or Vampires?
40. How did you first find out about the movie?
41. What do you think of the casting so far?
A Few Last Things:
42. In which book did you like Bella's character best?
43. How about Edward's?
46. If it were possible, who would you most want to meet in person?
47. If there was one thing you would say to Stephenie Meyer, what would it be?
Unsafe External Link