Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hey my name's yelo, and I'm 14. I've written two fanfics for HP- but, oddly, I wrote them before I even knew of Fanfiction's existence! I was so happy when I discovered fanfiction. my weird stories belonged somewhere! Sweet! please check out my stories and, if you would be so kind, submit a review or two :-).
OKAY, PEOPLE: Sequel to Black and Potter is on hold as I am busy and ingreat need of inspiration. Sorry to anyone who wants an update anytime soon :-(
just consider me on long service leave or something. or retired. i dunno. when it's up you will be notified.
besides, I am relaxing at the beach now,and can't be bothered.
JUST BECAUSE BLACK AND POTTER IS FINISHED, DOESN'T MEAN YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO REVIEW IT hint hint
Anyway, I have two really great friends who write fanfictions, and would like to take this opportunity to endorse the works of: Livvy27 and Phantom-of-the-Potter
I am, as evident in many of my authors notes, very strongly opposed to pigs who have no better way to spend their time than insult the hard work of fanfiction authors. If you are somebody who takes potentially productive time out of their day to pointedly humiliate people by leaving nasty reviews on their stories, you disgust me. This is fanfiction, if you really love degrading people so much, go and express your opinions somewhere they count (no-where). you aren't worth the time of us authors.
ONE IMPORTANT FACT:
I would sell my SOUL, my MONEY, my HOUSE, and my DIGNITY to MAKE OUT WITH OR DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG
Unfortunately, it isn't legal. Yet...
Do YOU want to be part of the ELRS (Exceptionally large rabbit society)?
If you answer 'yes' to all or most of these questions, you are a Harry Potter fanatic.
-Do you put your fingers in your ears and sing loudly every time somebody insinuates that Harry Potter is not a biography?
-Do you have books 1-7 on display in a very obvious place in your bedroom?
-Have you coated your walls with screenshots of the Harry Potter movies?
- DO you own a stuffed toy of any of the HP characters?
-Have you named your pet bird 'Hedwig' 'Errol' or 'Pigwidgeon', your pet rat 'Scabbers', your pet cat 'crookshanks', your dog 'Sirius' or your pet snake 'Nagini'?
- When your friend is attempting to do something without being seen, do you ever seriously suggest that they get themselves an invisibility cloak?
- Do you pretend that YOU have an invisibility cloak?
- When somone says the word 'serious', do you giggle?
-Do you call Cooking class 'potions'?
-do you call your cooking teacher professor Snape?
- do you refer to history as 'history of magic'?
-do you call farmers 'herbologists'?
-Do you refer to smoking pot as herbology?
-do you dub all forms of alcohol 'firewhisky', and beer 'butterbeer"?
- Do you drive around in your car searching for the leaky cauldron ?
-Even though you don't live in the UK?
- Have you ever called a taxi company and requested the 'Knight Bus'?
- Have you invented a HP character for yourself?
- Have you read all of the books more than 12 times?
-do you own a wand?
- do you cast spells with that wand?
-have you had over 38 dreams about Harry Potter?
-when your train stops, do you press your hand up against the glass and say:" Something's moving out there..." ?
-whenever you walk or ride through a dark tunnel, do you scream at the top of your voice: DEMENTORS!
-whilst sweeping the floor, do you mount the broom and begin to play an imaginary game of quidditch?
- Do your friends sometimes doubt your sanity?
- Are you still reading this?
THE B.A.C- A definition:
the British Actors Convention, a place british actors congregate in their spare time, as to avoid publicly encountering strange fans and admirers such as myself. They have created their own underground society, and only submerge when absolutely necessary. THAT IS WHY WE NEVER SEE THEM OUT ON THE STREET! myself? I have a mission to find the B.A.C headquarters and... and...ASK THEM ALL FOR THEIR AUTOGRAPHS! MWAHAHAHA!!
Have I made my point?
-my favourite Potter character is Sirius Black, hence my catchphrase:
Friend: Are you serious?
Yelo: No, I'm Yelo.
A thousand Splendid Suns
pride and prejudice
Romeo and Juliet
Fave MOVIE ATM
- GREENDAY! GREENDAY! I LOVE GREENDAY
-PANIC! AT THE DISCO
- THE BEATLES
All the other actors is the BAC
Helena bonham carter
-Pretending to be Sirius and Snape with my friend phantom, and having a Sirius/Snape showdown.
-Writing parody songs and skits about HP with my friend Phantom
-Just talking about the pros and cons of everything HP.
-Exploring our school and searching for secret rooms and passageways when we should be in class learning something boring, with Sal.
-Being a total idiot with Sal (i.e, walking down corridors to our own personal spy music or having Kung Fu fights at random intervals in front of everyone present)
- Annoying/confusing teachers
-Watching old-school movies
-Watching Horror Movies
-paying out crappy modern movies
-paying out corny movies.
- Hanging with my peeps at the grotto
PEEPS AT THE GROTTO
Ellen (Papi noya)
Jodie (Constable Judith)
1. Some people say that Twilight is the 'new Harry Potter'.
I say those people can DIE AND BURN IN HELL! Twilight isn't even a candidate for comparison to Harry Potter, let alone its precedor.
Me and my friend, Phantom, are currently writing a Harry Potter musical, improving all the things that went wrong, based in HBP (Sirius's death, Ginny, etc...)It is going to rock. I will let you all know when it is finished and ready to view
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
A Harry Potter survey someone else made! (take it yourself and put it on your profile)
Question 1:What is your favourite Harry Potter book and why? Least favourite?
Question 2:What is your favourite Harry Potter movie and why? Least favourite?
My favourite movie is also PoA because the director was fantastic and he didn't leave out any tremendously important information. I hate 4 and 5. David Yates sucks, and he leaves everything out.
Question 3:Who is your favourite character?
Serious (hehehe!) Black
Question 4:What is your favourite spell?
Levicorpus, or AVADA KEDAVRA!
Question 5:Who is your favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Professor Snape. He is so rad...
Question 6:Who is your favourite Death Eater (Voldemort included)?
Voldemort and Lucius
Question 7:Who is your favourite Hogwarts Student?
Question 8:What house would you want to be in? Which house do you think you would be sorted into?
Definitely Slytherin. If I made an effort to be nice, perhaps Gryffindor. I can’t tell by what my family was in, because they don’t believe in magic. Not one of em!
Question 9:Would you join the Order or the Death Eaters?
Death Eaters so I could stop Bellatrix from killing Sirius.
Question 10:If you could choose any character to be your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?
If I was ten years older and he was ten years younger, Sirius. But if that weren’t the case, Harry.
Question 11:Who would be your best friend?
Harry and Ron, or Sirius and James.
Question 12:Warner Brothers postponed the release date of the Half-Blood Prince movie to July of 2009. What are your thoughts on this?
I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID! Just because Warner Bros. wants it to be released in the American Summer so they will earn more money. PIGS! What about us Aussies? The film is probably sitting somewhere gathering dust while us fans mourn for the delay. Despicable.
Question 13:What is your favorite magical creature?
A Hippogriff or a Blast Ended Skrewt
Question 14:What is your favorite class at Hogwarts?
Question 15:Would you like to throw Dolores Umbridge into a boiling vat of acid?
Only if I could hold her at gunpoint and make her jump
Question 16:What character would you dress up as for Halloween?
Voldemort or Snape. Last year I was Gary Oldman as Sirius/Dracula
Question 17:How did you get your copy of The Deathly Hallows?
I ran into the bookstore like a crazy-lady at the first opportunity I had and bought the damn thing and LOVED IT
Question 18:How did you get into Harry Potter?
My friend Lucyloved them so Ibought the first book and became addicted. I never surfaced from said addiction. I am still suffering to this day, and loving it.
Question 19:What is one memorable experience you have had involving the series?
I was at the height of rage when I learne dyou had to be from the UK to audition. I cried. I also cried in the chapter ‘The Forest Again’ in DH, and didn’t stop crying for half an hour. In fact I was still crying when I reached the last page of the book. So SAD! I also gained a very good friend through HP :-)
Question 20:Have you ever seen a movie you were not particularly interested in, simply because it had a Harry Potter actor in it?
Sense and Sensibility (Alan Rickman is FANTASTIC in this), The fifth Element, The dark Knight, Robin Hood Prince of Theives, Dracula, Driving Lessons, David Copperfield, Air Force One, I watch my brother play a video game with Gary Oldman’s voice in it, And I intend to watch Die Hard.
Question 21:Would you go to Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beaubatons?
Question 22:What was your favorite Triwizard task?
Question 23:Before you read The Deathly Hallows, what was your opinion of Snape?
I thought he had a split personality disorder
Question 24:Do you read or write fanfiction?
WRITE WRITE WRITE! I haven’t published everything I have written. No way.
And I read it, too.
Question 25:Which spell do you wish you could use in real life?
Muffiliato, Winguardiam Leviosa, Petrificus Totalus.
Question 26:What position would you play in Quidditch?
Question 27:What was your favorite moment in any of the books?
The Battle of Hogwarts, when Ron and Hermione kissed , when Tonks confessed her love for Lupin or the shrieking shack.
Question 28:What event in the series did you wish had happened differently?
SIRIUS SHOULD LIVE AND GINNY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!
I also think it was pointless and cruel to kill Lupin, Tonks and Hedwig, and Percy the prat should have died, not beautiful Fred.(no offence, J.K. whatever you write goes…) Although… Percy has to live with the guilt.
Question 29:Would you join the DA?
Question 30:Do you think Voldemort has EVER had a girlfriend?
She may have been under the Imperius Curse. Hell, I’d go to the movies with him.
Question 31:What name from the series would you be willing to change your own name to?
Ariana, Hermione, Ginny (grumbles reluctantly), Luna, Lily or Sirius (so that I could make fun of myself)
Question 32:What type of wand would you have?
Holly with unicorn Hair.
Question 33:What would your pet be?
An owl or a dog. I don’t care if a dog isn’t allowed.
Question 34:If you could belong to any family in the series, which would it be?
Question 35:Which Hallow would you most like to have?
Question 36:What is your favorite horcrux?
Question 37:Ever seen Potter Puppet Pals?
Hermione: Professor, Ron’s stuck in an alternate dimension!
Dumbledore: rolls eyes Oh, not again….
I HAVE SEEN EVERY SINGLE ONE AND LOVE THEM ALL!!
Question 38:What would your patronus be?
A puppy dog
Question 39:What would be your animagus form?
A Phoenix or a dog
Question 40:Who is your favorite Marauder?
Question 41:If you went to Diagon Alley, where would you go first?
GAMBOL AND JAPES!!-!
Question 42:Favorite member of the Black family?
Canon—Duuhhh, who do I love? Sirius. Fanfiction—Remy! (see my story).
Question 43:Favorite member of the Weasley family?
Bill because he’s a punk or Fred because I laughed about Weatherby for an hour.
Question 44:Who should have won the Triwizard Cup?
Question 45:Who is your favorite actor in the films?
Alan Rickman or Gary Oldman.
Question 46:(insert actor here) should totally play (insert character here).
I (Yelo) should have played Luna/Hermione/Ginny/ANYBODY!
Question 47:What would you wear to the Yule Ball?
A sexy low cut red dress
Question 48:How many times have you read the series?
1, three times
2, four times
3, …….More than fifteen. if I tell you the real amount you might think I am mentally ill.
4, four times.
5, nine times (mostly in denial, trying to see if I misread the part where Sirius dies. Thanks a bunch, Jk…. (jokes!)
6, seven times
7, three and a half times
Question 49:Who is your favorite couple?
Book- Lily and Snape. FF- Remy and Harry (see my story. If you disagree, don’t bother arguing I won’t listen)
Question 50:Did you like this survey?
thankyou for reading my strange antics, when there are plenty of other more productive ways you could have spent that short space of your time.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren’t, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienal, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, Daughter of a Renegade, Whistlesong of Icefang, Rushingriver, Black7369
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|