Poll: Do you review the stories you read? Vote Now!
Author has written 40 stories for Lord of the Rings, Forgotten Realms, Silmarillion, and Hobbit.
I'm a botanist and college teacher from Slovakia.
There are many things that I like to do: reading, fencing, wandering in the mountains, climbing trees, drinking from wells, swimming in the lakes... simply being on the world.
My stories feature mostly Aragorn, and lately also Eärendil.
ALL MY STORIES WITH BANNERS AND ILLUSTRATIONS ARE LISTED HERE (or http:// fav.me/ d52pqxx without spaces, in case the link doesn't work)
The Song in the Darkness is finished! Now it is being rewritten, thanks to Ragnelle's helpful suggestions. State of rewriting: 5/14
- Please, check the trailer that Nosterineth made for it. It's awesome!
The "Eärendil Saga"
Gil-Estel: a real-time story, updated daily (now complete)
- banner by StarLight9
- A weird guest by Lirulin-yirth-k'aio, with his own character Aivare
- You are my son - illustration to chapter 12
Hope of a Star: a sequel to Gil-Estel
- Little warrior - illustration to chapter 3
- On the peak of Celebdil - illustration to chapter 3
- Battle for Thangorordrim - illustration to chapter 7
- Reuniting in Valinor - illustration to chapter 10
A Hawk and a Star: a prequel to both, taking place in the Second Age
- Eonwe - that's how he looks like in this story
When the Stars do not Shine: oneshot
A story written for Lirulin-yirth-k'aio, taking place in his alternate universe of 4th age Arda. Kaldir is my character, a son of Aragorn's daughter and a decsendant of Bard. Deanar is a son of Melkor and Arien and belongs to Lirulin. It's published under his profile among the stories of the same AU, where it makes more sense. It comes with an illustration =)
- Halbarad's Farewell (in B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle)
- The Broken Sword (in B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle)
- The Song of the Light (epilogue of The Song in the Darkness)
- Lavender and Grey (Forgotten Realms fandom)
"Dark POV" stories:
A bit ot advertisement:
- Teitho is a monthly challenge for stories about Aragorn and/or Legolas. I'm currently one of the mods of the contest. Try it!
- Poems get often lost in this big site. If you are interested in poetry (good poetry!), take a look at my C2 "The Hall of Fire: Verses from Middle-earth". If you have a suggestion for a poem, contact me!
- Do you want to make your stories realistic? One can't know everything. If you have questions about skills needed in Middle-earth like riding, sworsmanship, archery, healing etc. Ask An Expert in this forum!
- NaNoWriMo, anybody? I'm writing an original story The Heart of the Mountain
- OAA: Owners of Aragorn Angst yahoo group
- Naice a Nilme: a fanfiction archive for Aragorn and/or Legolas centered angst, drama and torture stories
2010: Nominated stories: 'Gil-Estel' and 'Hope of a Star' by Cairistiona; 'To See the Light' (Honourable mention in Times: Ring War: General), 'Returning to Cirith Thoronath' (Honourable mention in Drama:Hurt/Comfort) and 'When the Stars do not Shine' by Ellynn, 'Crossroads of Light and Shadow' by Larner and 'Gilrean's Lullaby' by curiouswombat. Thank you for all nominations!
2011: Nominated stories:'B2MeM 2011: Haradhrim Nights' (Honourable mention in Adventure: General and Smaug's treasure) and 'A Hawk and a Star' by Cairistiona, 'Shadows and Memories' (1st place in Villains:General) and "The Name of a King' by Ellyn, and 'You Wouldn't Dare' by Darkover. Thank you for the nominations!