Author has written 9 stories for Shaman King, Medaka Box/めだかボックス, and Soul Eater.
what's up? name's luke, and i write mostly Shaman King stories, though i DO write about other things occasionally. i run a, and page , so if you want to chat, let me know, those two pages would be the best forms of reaching me. that, and you can just send me a PM. up to you. don't be shy...
favorite anime shows:, ,
favorite manga:, , ,
- Anna Kyoyama, Yoh Asakura, Hao Asakura, Ren Tao
- Kujira Kurokami/Naze Youka, Medaka Kurokami, Zenkichi Hitoyoshi
- Rukia Kuchki, Neliel Tu, Ichigo Kurosaki, Uryu Ishida
and other(s) include
Akira Takizawa, Hinata Hyuga, Kitano Ken, Hana Asakura, Natsu, Vegeta, and a whole bunch of others.
favorite anime/manga relationships (i guess):
Ichigo/ Yuzu & Karin (from Bleach
- i really appreciate the relationship Ichigo has with his little sisters. it isn't a creepy little sister love. it's a genuine family relationship where they care for one another. it homes for me so much because i have two little sisters who act the exact same way. and being the big brother, i tend to act cold and sarcastic, but at the same time, i would die for them. this kind of thing, i don't really see in manga at all. really cool.
Yoh Asakura/ Anna Kyoyama (from Shaman King
- since i write so many fanfics about these two, i must like them in a way. Anna is my favorite character in the series, and Yoh's laid-back attitude just meshed so well with her. it just...works for them. the maturity they posess in their respected manga was a breath of fresh air and i still think it is a very underrated manga, even today. the anime redub was terrible by the way (c'mon, really? Zeke? Hao's name is Zeke?).
but yeah, feel free to leave me a review on any of my stories. criticism of any kind is welcome, spell checks, plot progression (even though i pretty much know how the story is going to go anyway) or anything else you might be important. thanks again!
Unsafe External Link