Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
I'm a female from the UK, and I love writing for pleasure. Having finished university I am making the most of being able to write what I like in my free time. I love exploring my creative side and maybe one day I can work to getting my own work published.
My favourite stories focus around Harry Potter, I love exploring all the different possible personalities the characters can have.
I have several new stories in the making, and if you want to follow what I am doing you can follow me on twitter; airyfairy1987. I'm trying out lots of different themes, so bear with me if updates are a little slow.
Published stories with updates on the way.
1) How Our Choices Define Us - completed and first chapter of sequel posted - Love Changes Everything
2) The Serpent and the Dragon - The next chapter is in progress.
3) Murder on the Hogwarts Express - I have a additional one shot for this chapter because its content will be of a higher rating and is more of a side story to the main story.
Stories that I'm working through and will post when I can
1) Back to the Future - An H.P story where Harry goes to the past but then has to deal with the consequences when he returns to the future, a SS/HP slash with m-preg. Will be doing side stories that go along with this once I have finished this.
2) New Directions - An H.P request that I received. Harry is depressed after Sirius' death and fed up of being Dumbledore's pawn, he takes control of his own life and destiny, undertaking a new image along the way. Will be HP/DM slash. I am planning a rewrite on what I have of this story as I didn't like my first draft.
3) The Sister Who Lived - Harry has a cousin who is in fact his sister. I have only written the first chapter of this story, not sure how I will go with this, going to try Dumbledore bashing if I can.
4) Untitled as of yet - Albus believed that he and James were twins until the Hogwarts letters arrived. When he starts school he meet Scorpius Malfoy and they develop a bond. What is this bond and what is going on between their fathers. (I have plans for this but nothing written as of yet.)
5) A HP/Ace attorney crossover featuring Harry and Kristoph. I am looking to explore a little bit of the psychology behind Kristoph, but I have nothing written as of yet.
updates are going to b slow for a while as I have just started a job working on board a cruise ship but I will still continue working in my free time.
Unsafe External Link