Hey, I'm twilightlover333. Obviously, You can tell by my name that Twilight is my favorite book. I'm totally Team Edward, I love Jacob, but I just love Edward more. I hate stories where Bella ditches Edward for Jacob, then falls for Jasper, and so on. I personally liked a lot of Breaking Dawn, sure it could have been better, but I liked it. I also liked the Twilight movie, I think that people who expected it to be as good as the book were dissapointed, but what movie is ever as good as the book? My best friends on fanfiction are koolkiki15, BayKat16, and gnatbug, check out their stories. Well, enough time here, I'm going to go read some more FanFiction!
Friends: Tell you that you look nice.
Friends: Say "see you later!"
Friends: Forgive you.
Friends: Politely refuse food.
Friends: Bail you out of jail.
Friends: Are only through school.
Friends: Tell jokes with you.
Friends: Forget you.
Friends: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
Friends: Annoy you.
Friends: Like you.
Friends: Laugh with you.
FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. / Mrs.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away
FRIENDS: Hides me from the cops
Friends: Politely refuse food.
FRIENDS: let me make an idiot of myself in public
FRIENDS: Will pick you up when you're down
FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
"Life sucks and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky" -Jacob Black
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and scream in life's face that if that lemon had blinded you, you would sue" -Anonymous
"You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us"-Anonymous
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"- Anonymous
"To the world, you may be just one small person, but to one person, you may be the world."- Anonymous
"Everything here is edible. I am edible, but, that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies." Willy Wonka
"My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen"- Anonymous
"Well, I could surprise you all. Like the karate kid... I can do it... like Bob the Builder... I'm a survivor... like Beyonce"- koolkiki15 (don't ask)
Only in America do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight
Only in America do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When its her birthday
Call her at 12:00am to tell her you love her
When she's sick
Stay up all night with her
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says she's OK
Don't believe it and talk with her
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she's mad
Hug her tight and don't let go.
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she re-posts this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
Give her the world.
Let her wear your clothes.
Let her know she's important.
Kiss her in the pouring rain.
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
Tease her and let her tease you back.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile (I almost cried when I read this)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent that would be rolling on the ground laughing at them.
Words to live by
-He who laughs last thinks slowest
-Who ever said that nothing was impossible clearly never tried to slam a revolving door.
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
-1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
-One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject
-We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn, I'm gonna miss your dumb ass
-Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
-If at first you try and don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
-My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
-A good friend will bail you out of jail, a great friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "We fucked up, huh?"
-A day without light is, well, night
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
-Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
-Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
-I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
-If you're forced to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before.
-if anyone here is telekinetic, raise my hand
Things to do on an Elevator (I definitely have to get my friends to do this with me)
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Ways to Make People Think You're Insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!!"
Number your 12 favorite Twilight characters, in no particular
1. Edward Cullen
2. Bella Swan
3. Alice Cullen
5. Emmett Cullen
6. Carlisle Cullen
7. Esme Cullen
8. Jasper Hale
9. Charlie Swan
10. Seth Clearwater
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
12. Does anyone on your Friends List read Three slash?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Unsafe External Link