Poll: which fanfic would you like ALOT of updates for? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
(SORRY I WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANYTIME SOON)
HI! my name is Mistifawn, but my friends just call me Misti :)
I read almost all fanfictions as long as Bella and Edward are together, I know Jacob fans dislike that, well I dislike him and Bella so BLAH!
I LOVE to write, but I have to be inspired to do so, so I will not update as often as most of you would probably like, sorry.
Favorite band is Black Veil Brides or Framing Hanley
Favorite movie is a four-way between Rob Zombie's Halloween, Moulin Rouge, Across The Universe, or a Tim Burton movies (I love them all, I can't choose)
Favorite book right now is "Wings" By: Apperline Pike
Favorite TV show is True Blood, Vampire Dairies, and others...
I talk to my self more then I talk to people, its kind of scary. I have a hearing problem lol I'm not joking, there is a probably a 1 percent chance that I will hear what you say the first time and a 99 percent you will end up getting pissed and walking away from me because you think im not listening to you lmao. Also, I suck at math.
I tell everyone about my fanfiction... just don't tell them what my username is or the names of my stories because im scred to hear what they think.
I think I'm ugly hahaha ALL of my friends say I'm not... they lie.
I like hanging out with boys more then girls, their so crazy and they think of the the most awesome things to do lol well one of my friends Whitney might too, but thats when we are bored and alone together when we go on your crazy adventures. Like the safarie, eh got lost in the wood and was talking to a friend (Stevie) who lives across the U.S on the phone as we tried to make are way out alive haha
when I get Alerts, Favorites, and Reviews I save the Reviews for last because they excite me the most, I love your guys input and comments!!
my room walls are filled with pics and posters you can't see the wall, but I always get more and argue with the person that I'm with that i can make more room
I watch soap, All My Children and One Life To Live and met on of the lead actresses while away on my trip in DC! I was so excited... but nobody knew who she was... lol
I hate wearing my glasses so i always wear contacts... though I ran our of them and been stuck wearing my glasses for about a month now, ewh.
I hate my hair being wet, not in the "oh no my beautiful hair is ruined!" way lol... i just don't like feeling all yuckie and it soaking through my clothes
Unsafe External Link