Author has written 5 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Pokémon.
Quote: Aug 29/2020
"Decay exists as an extant form of life" - tumblr person personsonable
By putting this on my profile, I insert the Universal Disclaimer into all my stories: I own nothing that is familiar to the reader, and everything save OCs belongs to the respective author of the Book/TV Show/Film/Game that spawned the fandom and my fic.
*My AtLA fic's pic is taken from a site that reblogged it. So... yeah. There, disclaimer for it.
* Cuore del Cielo's picture is from the internet. I made it an Avatar for a different writing account on WattPad I never used and lost the original photo, so...
A Bit About Me [for whomever is curious]
- I'm a cis-fem and my initials are actually JC.
- I support equality. Actual might even call me something like an egalitarian. It's just a whole lot of bullcrap that women who do the same abhorrent or just terrible acts as men get LESS PRISON TIME or a LIGHTER PUNISHMENT. This isn't what equality should be. Men should be able to defend themselves from some crazy biatch without getting in trouble, and they shouldn't be (literally) spat on for mentioning that men have problems too. Men should get to have shelters to escape abusive situations the same as women (but no, certain groups saw fit to harass and bully the man who made a shelter UNTIL HE KILLED HIMSELF, good job that's equality all the way). I hate the trending mentality that men are beneath women, that they are worth less or they are barbaric because they have a freaking dangly bit and testosterone. I hate that the boy I babysit calls himself stupid when in trouble and can't be convinced otherwise, and I'm convinced this is a product of the toxic 'men are terrible' social climate we have here in Canada.
- I'm pretty 'If it harms none do what you will', barring certain things and subjects. But everyone has stuff they don't like or agree with. It's called being human. Accept this, embrace it. The world really shouldn't be like being part of a collective. That isn't how progress is made, you know? - This end to The Witches Creed (Wiccan rede is 'An if it harm none, do what ye will') applies to anything, from your gender to sexual preference, and whatever your parents hate about you but certainly isn't harmful (unless it actually does, in which case please be careful).
- I write an awful lot (varied fandoms) and post very little of it. Partly because very little is even finished on the first attempted chapter. And mostly because I get too anxious.
- Speaking of. I'm pretty anxious. To a ludicrous degree. I mean, hell, when playing ARK Survival Evolved with my friend she even pointed out how anxious I got when I thought we were lost when exploring and wouldn't find our base. That anxiety had everything to do with our base not being completed and my worry about her getting frustrated. She's not a scary person, I just get anxious around upset/angry people. Anxiety in general affects uploading anything.
- I find "Mary-Sue" to be... subjective. Depending on the way a character is written the Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu that seems suspect on paper may work wonderfully in literary action. The story being really well written, missing letters here and there aside, really makes a possibly OP character really work.
MISC (counts kind of as recommendations?)
- HOBBIES: Writing. Drawing. Reading (fanfiction and novels). Watching movies, TV, and anime. Listening to music.
- FAVE GENRES (reading): Horror. Sci-Fi. Supernatural. General. Romance. Comediesgenres.
- FAVE MOVIES: The Croods. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Spirited Away. JC's Avatar. JC. The Thing (1982). Splinter (2008). Pitch Black (Riddick). Before I Wake. Treasure Planet. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast (Disney). Predators. Naruto: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. Pokemon 4Ever. Pokemon Heroes. Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back. Pokemon: The Movie 2000. Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. Lost In Space 1998.
- FAVE ANIME and CARTOONS: Eureka 7. Parasyte -the maxim-. Ergo Proxy. Shiki. Tokyo Ghoul. Gundam Seed. Sailor Moon (original). Highschool of the Dead. Avatar the Last Airbender. Kill la Kill. Gurren Lagann. My Hero Academia. Steven Universe. Powerpuff Girls (1998). Hey Arnold! (1996).
-LIVE-ACTION TV: Supernatural. Doctor Who. Fringe. Big Wolf On Campus. Charmed. Haven. Criminal Minds. NCIS. Once Upon a Time. The Walking Dead. The X-Files. Being Human (2011, it's the one I've seen). Kingdom Hospital. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- FAVE MANGA: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Akira. One Piece. Pochamani. 7 Seeds. Fort of Apocalypse/Apocalypse no Toride. Seiketsu no Haguruma. Distant Sky.
- FAVE BANDS/ETC: Thousand Foot Krutch. Fall Out Boy. Hollywood Undead. Avicii. Cash Cash. Digital Daggers. Halsey. Imagine Dragons. Maria Mena. OneRepublic. Rise Against. Runaground. Set It Off. LP (Muddy Waters,Halo,Tokyo Sunrise).
- FAVE YOUTUBERS/RECS: Philip DeFranco. Rosanna Pansino. emmymadeinjapan. Matthias. Markiplier. Team Edge. Simply Nailogical. LeeandLie. Lizz Robinett. Jonathan Young. Jacksepticeye. CreepsMcPasta. Caleb Hyles. BlastphamousHD TV/Gaming. Daz Games. adrisaurus. Good Mythical Morning. LordMinion777. John Wolfe. Nuke's Top 5/ Nuke Norway. Aba & Preach. Binging with Babish. Bobby Duke Arts. CoryxKenshin. Daily Dose of Internet. dangelowallace/D'Angelo Wallace. Dylan Is In Trouble. Joshua Weissman. Kennie J.D. NaturesTemper. One Topic At A Time. Sad Milk. SomeOrdinaryGames. STRANGE ÆONS. Welyn. kiwami japan.
S T O R I E S: Possible, WiP, and Already Published
Cuore del Cielo: Will be discontinued once I get to uploading the last completed, but not necessarily complete, fic chapters.
If Wishes Were Candy: The redo is a very, very loose remake. Dana will be pretty different to the original, but some aspects stay the same. Like her earthbending. The changes are more to canon, nudging here and there so it's not a halfhearted rewrite of the series.
Unnamed AtLA fic: Azula twin fic.
MY FANFICTION PHILOSOPHY: If you like it enough for a FAVORITE or WATCH why not COMMENT? It doesn't even have to be longer than a single sentence.
Don't be pressured though, I know it can be really hard. If you're an anxious person who thinks too much or worries about what others say, please know that I won't mind even if it's just a little thing mention one bit you liked. Or 'This is cool plz continue'.
ON REVIEWING (it's hypocritical but here)
I suppose only a writer knows what a writer wants to see in reviews.
If you read this and you're a serial watch/fav and runner for whatever reason, be it anxiety or you don't have the energy, don't worry. I get that. I can be like that, the being listless part. Even if it's nothing in-depth (and certainly never has to be in-depth, that sort of reviewer is like a some rare species of animal, heard of but rarely appears (though they certainly exist!)). Just mention something you liked.
Was there a particular way the author worded something that stuck out? How a relationship seems to go going? Whether the characters are out of character, or seem to be in character. Even if you think saying little things isn't worth it, I can assure you that it means the world to someone.
Don't be afraid to say a little something if you've got the energy for it.
Oh, and definitely don't worry about bad spelling or anything, just leave a few words if you can.
Quotes: And Miscellaneous.
"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."- Albert Einstein.
"You mainly feel the way you think." - Albert Ellis.
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick." The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who)
'Bottom line: Thou shalt consider characters people, not objects to channel thy wish fulfillment.'- The One Called Demetra
"Suppose everybody cared enough, everybody shared enough, wouldn't there be enough? There is enough in the world for everyone's need, but not for their greed." Frank Buchman.
"We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it." ~ John Lennon.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." -Thomas Mann
"I've always believed that evil isn't born, it's made." - Regina of Once Upon A Time.
"I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay."- Bob Dylan
"Learn as much by writing as by reading."- Lord Acton
"In a gentle way, you can shake the world." Mahatma Ghandi.
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis.
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho.
"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King
"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The greatest weapons in the world!" - The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
"When people don't express themselves, they die one piece at a time." Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak.
"Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colorful images in people's minds by using words of black and white." ~ I.C., "The Art of Writing"
ON WRITING MISTAKES: WORDS. I'll add as I come across them.
Sapphic: I usually start with this one. It does NOT mean blue or water. I repeat it does NOT mean blue/water. I'm not saying the meaning 'cuz I'm too much of a prude.
DEFIANT: Boldly resisting authority or an opposing force. DEFINITELY: Without question and beyond doubt.
One does not mean the other and I am beyond irritated that people keep putting DEFIANTLY when they mean definitely.