Author has written 14 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, StarTrek: The Original Series, Star Trek: 2009, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
My Pirate Sherlock fan tumblr thing in which I post lots of fanart and talk like a pirate and rec fanfic: piratelock.tumblr.com
Disclaimer: None of this is mine.
Hello. I'm Wallpaper. I'm 19. I have an intense fascination with phobias and mental disorders. No, I'm serious.
VERY SAD NOTE: In case you have not guessed by now, Let It All Go is currently on hiatus. It began with a family emergency. Said family emergency lead to many things, the most notable of which was not writer's block, even if writer's block was included in the equation. I do hope to finish it someday. I have a whole whopping lot more written for it, even if it's not all in finished edited complete chapter form yet. In the mean time, I will not be publishing WIPs. If I write fanfiction in between the other things I have to do (and I do love writing fanfiction, so chances are, I will) and I deem it good enough, I'll publish it. If I write a new chapter of Let It All Go and send it off to my beta and she deems it good enough, I'll also publish it. In the near future, however, there won't be the any of the daily updates that happened at the beginning. I'm really sorry about this, guys. And I'm especially sorry about the fact that I didn't say anything about it until now.
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage People Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.