Poll: How many reviews determine if a one shot story is good enough to read? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto.
05/10/13: Its about time I come back. Will be posting new stories soon ;)
Wow, I haven't been on in a minute... I've been working on and off an various projects and decided to just put up a few one shots. I'm going to try and finish my Undeviating Love story and go on from there. =
Don't forget me, and cheer me on =P!!
Ino & Shikamaru - Because their the complete opposite, and I'm a firm believer that opposites always attract. Well I have to believe that because I'm never ever attracted to any guy who is too serious or collected like me. I usually like my men not too confident but enough that I don't have to babysit him, life of a party, loyal, social, and disorganized. Lol I'm not saying I'm completely a loser and boring, but I like staying home and watching movies while my past bf have always been spontaneous and exciting. Their exs now because of my problem with serious commitment. Come on! But yeah, that's the main reason I love this couple. Their spontaneous and exciting, I would be Shikamaru and my exs would represent Ino lol!
Naruto & Hinata - Their a little calmer than Ino & Shikamaru, but the idea's the same since their both opposites from different backgrounds and ways of life. She's loved him since they were young and he was ignorant to it but when he realizes he gets to know the shy quiet girl. It's not as exciting to me, but I could think of many sweet little one shots for this couple. I can even get hot and heavy because Naruto's a Fox!
Bulma & Vegeta - Because their timeless. Vegeta a prince, an asshole, but a devoted and loyal man who even if he doesn't show it loves Bulma the spirited blue haired human. Both pretty much royalty, with a love hate relationship that makes him a better man. Every woman's dream because isn't it a woman's curse to feel the need to change a man? She's one of those rare success stories :P... Plus Vegeta's HOT!
Trunks & Pan - Because Trunks is HOTTTT! And Pan is awesome, I know the age difference is a little weird, but hey their saijans so it's way different. Plus their both saijans and can sustain a massive amount of (how should I put this) damage... Then the whole mutual heat thing, and marking was just animalistic, i like... Well yes laugh, I'm weird. I also like this couple because they represent The Party Jock and Smart girl (or tomboy). A classic, i had done so many fan fic on them. Too back most are lost, their were some good ones. sigh
Kagome & Inuyasha - He's an asshole and she wants to make him into a better person. Love the drama with them, just dislike that he's in love with someone else. Because that so often happens in real life and I guess I need a couple like that. Ugh he makes me mad, but don't worry Kikyo won't be in my stories or he'll definitely be over her (maybe)! Damn unfaithful cocky guy! I hate that type(maybe)!
Megumi & Genzo (Cheeky Angel)- I just think this coupling is adorable, Megumi has her first crush on a man and is horrified. She realizes Genzo's manly power and strength and finally sees the difference between men and women. Genzo is all man and one of the strongest in their neighborhood. He changes into a decent guy just after he meets Megumi because he fell in love. I think it's adorable! I want a man like GENZO!
Sosuke & Kaname (Full Metal Panic)- Sosuke is such an idiot when it comes to feelings, he is so in love with Kaname even though he doesn't realize it. Kaname knows she cares for him, but tries to pretend otherwise because he's so clueless and she wants him to approach her first. Sigh, I'm like Kaname in that area. I rather have a man come up to me and put himself out there. Otherwise I'll deny the attraction even to myself.
Ichigo & Inoue (Bleach)- This anime isn't really a romance, but if I had to choose I would so love to see Inoue and Ichigo together because she has a massive crush on him that she even admitted to herself about. When she tries to kiss him before she leaves convinced me completely that she should be with him. Rukia is just not woman enough... Sorry, but she's too childish and I just can't take her seriously like Inoue's raw emotions. I see real HOT chemistry between them. Plus their opposites and like I've said before... I'm a firm believer that opposites attract.
Yuuji Arihara & Misaki Yamamoto (Hatsukoi Limited) - I'm not sure why I would enjoy writing about these two. Arihara isn't really a main character in the anime show but he became one of my favorite because he isn't a complete perverted guy when it came to beautiful Yamamoto. She fell in love with him and instead of being happy he tells her that she's very attractive and could have any guy she wants; why bother with someone like him. He didn't show interest until he realized his little sister was growing up and wouldn't need him as much anymore. I like his laid back attitude and family devotion.
Hino & All Her Men (La Corda D'Oro)- Because their all hot! And all have chemistry! Like...
- Hino &Kazuki Hihara - Hihara is such a cute guy, he gets embarrassed so easily which is heartwarming and he has such an adorable crush on Hino! I love it; his character is just too cute! If I had to choose between all these guys I would choose Hihara or Tsuchiura… He also is the only character that got super close to Hino and realized his affection for her. His happy attitude, and outgoing personality is my perfect match! He’s an older guy too… Sigh
- Hino & KeiichiShimizu – Okay, I’m a little pervert with this one. Shimizu is just too cute, and younger ;)… I told you I was a pervert, I think Hino can teach him a thing or two, and when he gets older he’s going to be a knock out. His good looks and talent with music even have Hino daydreaming about him. He’s not my top choice, but I get such thoughts when thinking of writing about them… HEHE
- Hino &Ryotaro Tsuchiura - Ok… I love him… He’s all man, the biggest guy in the group with an athletic figure and broad shoulders! Tsuchiura plays soccer, and is amazing with the piano. He’s a hot one!! He met Hino first, and befriended her quickly. Their in the same year, but he’s more mature than the other guys having some experience with women. I think he’s a complete gentleman, but has a lot of promise to be a great boyfriend/hudsband! Sigh… I like him a lot!
- Hino & Len Tsukimori - Tsukimori is emotionally deprived… I can work with him, but he has too much personal problems with himself that his character turns me off a bit. But I can see the attraction, his skill is top quality and he rivals Tsuchiura in the tournament with both their skills being side by side. I don’t think I would like him to be Hino’s husband but I see possibilities in a relationship when he gets his shit together.
- Hino & Azuma Yunoki - Okay I almost forgot about him... He’s a hot asshole… I love it! He’s powerful and faces reality head on, not allowing things to effect him it’s hard to get into his heart, but Hino managed it by accepting his other face. He’s sexy and dangerous, Now that I think about it, I really like him, I guess I would love to write about him, Hihara, and Tsuchiura!
About my stories, they will be mostly M rated since I'm sort of a pervert. Don't judge me...
Out of Control - An Ino/Shika fic, Completed!
Avoid - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Completed!
Unexplainable Attraction - Ino/Neji. One Shot, completed!
Secret Lovers - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Completed!
Jig-Saw Puzzle - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Completed!
Only Practice - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Completed!
Team Ten - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Completed!
Happy - Ino/Shika. One Shot, Complete.
Twisted Luck - Ino/Shika. Two chapter story. Complete. Working on Sequel.
Undeviating Love - Sequel to 'Out of Control,' on hold.
If you want to contact me, for any ideas or just to chat
just send me a message on youtube
email me email@example.com
Send a message through here (fanfiction.net),
and don't forget to Review!!
Thanks For Stopping By!
(Will update more later)