Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Stephanie also known as Daddy's little Cannibal was killed in a car accident on May 8th. I am very sorry. I loved her. She was an awesome friend. She helped me when I was stuck and I'll miss her dearly. I'm writing a story on http://www.scribd.com dedicated to her. Its called. "Further up, Farther in: A collection of tales." It was something she was helping me write before the accident.
Hey! My name is Indiana. Weird name, I know, but it seems my dad was obsessed with Indiana Jones and had a girl! I love my name Because its kinda strange but unique. I'm 15 years old, in 10th grade and I can't stop reading! I read non-stop! My parents were freaked out when I read HP 7 in 4 hours... so they did some research and found me Fanfiction.net! I'm so happy they did too! I'll find more interesting things to say about myself later!
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
HOMOPHOBIA IS STUPID!!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday.
THAT'S FUCKED UP! IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG...REPOST THIS.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Shoulders and arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Probably not
4.Do you plan outfits? Whatever is in my closet and I grab, is what I wear
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? At peace
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My T-shirt
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I say this because...?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Giant fruit chasing me. Don't ask.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? Why would I want to do that?
10. What are you craving right now? SLEEP!
11. Do you floss? No...
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? French Fries.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Ummm...never. I use MSN.
14. Are you emotional? What kind of question is this?!
15. Would you dance to the taco song? Probably. If I knew what it was...
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I just wanna ask WHY WOULD I?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick, it kills my teeth.
18. Do you like your hair? No.
19. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Micheal Jackson, if he counts anymore.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Blaaaaarg (Sean)
22. What are you listening to right now? Speak of the Devil - Sum 41
23. How many countries have you visited? 7.
24. Are your parents strict? You have no idea...
25. Would you go sky diving? Not in this life, I'm afraid of heights.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Hell to the NO.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? Are potatoes all you've got?? What about cars, planes, bombs?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My earphones.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Not that I know of.
30. Do you rent movies often? http://www.watch-movies.net
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? I sit in the back of the classroom -smirks-
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Once.
33. Do you own a gun? I'm 15
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Duh
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? A good book and some hot chocolate.
36. Brown or white eggs? Whats on the inside is the same, so it matters because...?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No.
38. Ever been on a train? Unless the metro counts, no.
39. Ever been in love? Uhhhhhhhh, no comment cause I don't know!
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
41. Are you too forgiving? I can't hold a grudge for my life.
42. Do you use chap stick? yes.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Don't care...
44. Can you use chop sticks? yes.
45. Ever have cream puffs? My mom makes the best.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Ummm, maybe.
47. What was the last question you asked? "Do you want me to smack you upside the head?" my bros...
48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't buy CD's anymore! I use Limewire or download it off iTunes. Get with the times people...
49. Boys or girls? Sexually? Boys. Who's better? Girls.
50. What is your bus number for school? We don't even have bus numbers.
51. Is your hair curly? Very. I'm a god damned African for Pete's sake!
52. Last time you cried? Last time I watched the Titanic.
53. Ever walked into a wall? Once or twice...
54. Do looks matter? If you're a nice person like me, no.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Never heard of it.
56. Have you ever slapped someone? About 5 min ago
57. Favorite time of the year? December.
58. Favorite color? Red.
59. Are you sarcastic? When I have to be.
60. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet.
61. The last person you held hands with? My grandmother. (this indicates the height of my romantic life a.k.a, I have none)
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? So the mosquito's remain entertained? No.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? Ummmm, Google?
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Duh.
65. Do you like your life right now? It has potential...
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very often.
67. What is your favorite animal? Jaguar
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Art supplies.
69. Do you have good vision? 20/20 vision
70. Can you hula hoop? I used to be before my god damned hips grew in...
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? If i really loved him maybe...
72. Do you have a job? I could if I wanted or needed one.
73. Can you handle the truth? Yes.
74. What are you wearing? Yellow shirt that says, "Teddy Bears are second to Emmy Bears" (got made myself for MY Emmett) and black denim Jeans. No shoes.
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Me: Do I ever cross your mind?
Me: Do you like me?
Me: Do you want me?
Me: Would you cry if I left?
Me: Would you live for me?
Me: Would you do anything for me?
Me: Choose--me or your life
Jasper: My life
Tears run down my face and I fall to my knees in agony,my chest heaving with sobs, wondering how someone who knows pain could cause such pain to someone else. He kneels down and wipes the tears from my face tenderly, his ocher eyes worm as he kisses my forehead and whispers so passionately that my tears run even faster,
"The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life."
I smile a watery smile and embrace his cold form for dear life and whsper back to him as I play with his golden locks, "I love you too."
Unsafe External Link