Author has written 28 stories for Powerpuff Girls, Hamtaro, Beyblade, South Park, Get Backers, Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Dynasty Warriors, One Piece, Ninja Turtles, Hannah Montana, Shadow Hearts, Transformers/Beast Wars, Avatar: Last Airbender, Harvest Moon, and Lupin III.
Name origin-- To me, coming from you,
Because of FF.Net's assholic tyrant rampage on formatting fanfiction, all of my older stories will mostly likely have a bunch of errors and other weirdnesses going on in them until I do a run-through to fix them.
Things To Look Out For:
1) Disappearance of anything more than one blank space between paragraphs.
2) The getting rid of special characters on the site, so all borders except for the ugly FF.Net-line border (as seen above) exist.
3) Three or more of the same letter in a row suddenly turned into a single one of that letter.
4) The fourth period taken out of an ellipses. Yes, I know they only have three periods, BUT THE FOURTH IS INCLUDED TO INDICATE THE END OF THE SENTENCE.
5) Related to #2. Because they got rid of "special character borders", they seemed to have also gotten rid of lone ellipses standing by themselves. Even when the said ellipses has quotation marks around it. Example: "..." ...THAT'S A GOOD CHUNK OF MY DIALOGUES RUINED. FUCK YOU, FF.NET. FUCK FUCKING YOU.
Anyway...I'll be...looking for some other place to post my shit. Or something. The dilemma is that FF.Net is the designated place to post fanfiction. Post anywhere else and chances that someone will be able to enjoy (or suffer from) your fics is reduced greatly.
And that...is monopoly, for you. Ugh... (Note the missing period at the end of that ellipses.)
EDIT-- 6) WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE UNDERLINE AND BOLD AT THE SAME TIME?
7) WHY DID THEY IL-LEGALIZE USING A QUESTION MARK AND AN EXCLAMATION POINT AT THE SAME TIME? FUCKERS.
|Community:||WHAT Cursed Mask?|