Poll: Do you want Maximum Ride to be the new Twilight? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Maximum Ride, Twilight, and iCarly.
My name's Mocha. (Of course it's not my real name, but aw well). I really like writing, and I hope to be a fantasy/sci- fi author. Slim chance, though. Also, I want to be an actress, but there is an even smaller chance of that happening. I really am a crazed Paramore fan. I love, love, love Maximum Ride, Twilight and Percy Jackson. But I have problems writing Twilight FanFics. (Sniff) I have read a ton of manga, including Tokyo Mew Mew, Chobits and the Maximum Ride manga. (I haven't gotten the last couple of issues, and I love it when people give me stuff! Hint hint! No, just kiddin'.)
Here are some author's on here who I know in real life:
Pani And Mocha (which is both me and my friend)
Check 'em out, they are all totally awesome!
ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE.
I have an important announcement to make. I have made a website, and it's really freaking awesome so I would like if people joined. It is a fansite for Maximum Ride, and has a little over 30 people on it so far. My goal is 50 people, so if you would help and join, that would be so totally freaking awesome! And, I feel like I have to mention this; it's free. ;D
Okay. People who want to fly, read the following paragraph that was published into The Lake House by James Patterson:
It surprises most readers that When The Wind Blows (Featuring Max and the gang) is my (James Patterson) most successful novel around the world. Who knows why for sure, but I suspect it's because an awful lot of people, myself included, have a recurring fantasy in which they fly. They treasure it. On the other hand, there are plenty of folks who won't fantasize or play make-believe. They wouldn't have gotten to the Neverland with Peter Pan. There is one other thing that might be interesting to those who read this book. When I researched it I interviewed dozens of scientists. All of them said that things like what happens in The Lake House will happen in our life time. In fact, a scientist in New England claims that he can put wings on humans right now. I bet he can.
So settle in, you believers, and even you Muggles.
Let yourself fly.
IS MAXIMUM RIDE GOING TO BE THE NEW TWILIGHT?
It's been asked on many news websites. But, really? Do we want that to happen? I don't.
Okay, this is the most frickin' hilarious thing EVER!
Annoying things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Hahaha, you are now at the bottom of my page. Either browsing through my fave authors and stories, or my stories that I wrote. Or just reading my profile. ;D Are you bored yet? I shall bore you now. E equals MC squared, and 5 times 5 is 25. Pi is equivalent to about 3.14, which is the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah etc etc. Hehe I bored you.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Maximum Ride Series Stories|
|Focus:||Books Maximum Ride|