Author has written 2 stories for Prince of Tennis, and Switch/スイッチ.
so I don't get on really... at all... lol XD but u know, if I were sin and u were cos, together we would be 1 XD (math peeps understand this) Random!!!!
Only in America:
do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their perscriptions while healthy people buy cigarettes at the front.
do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
do banks leave both doors open but chain the pens to the counters.
do we leave cars woth thousands of dollars out in the drive way while we put our useless junk in the garage.
do we buy hotdogs in packages of ten and buy buns in packages of eight.
do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning many, and 'tics' meaning bloodsucking creatures.
do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Have You Ever Wondered:
why the sun lightens out hair but darkens our skin?
why women can't put mascara on with their mouths closed?
why u don't see the headline 'Phychic Wins The Lottery'?
why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid with real lemons?
why is the man that invests all ur money called a broker?
why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
why isn't there a mouse-flavored cat food?
why do they sterelize the needles for lethal injections?
u know that indestructable box that's used on airplanes? why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
why r they called apartments when they r all stuck together?
if con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
if flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
if the #2 pencil is the most famous, then why is it still #2?
why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
can fat people go skinny dipping? (no, they go chunky dunking)
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
Why is round pizza in a square box?
why do people say that they slept like a baby when babies sleep for only two hours?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Two apples a day will keep anybody away!
She's so emo she cuts other people!
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Nothing like a progress bar to make you feel like you're getting somewhere!
When life gives you lemons make grape juice, then sit back and watch as the world wonders how you did it.
An apple a day keeps the Shinigami away.
She's more nervous than a long-tailed dog in a room full of rocking chairs
I'm an author... I write for my amusement. I'm an artist... I sketch for my amusement. I'm a friend... I am amusing. I'm a daughter... I have fun for my parents amusement. I'm a nerd... I'm too smart to suffer for popular kids amusement.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Never hire a colorblind electrician.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Those who live by the sword... get shot by those who don't.
You stare because im different... ( 0.0) ('.'= ) ('.'= ) ('.'= ) I stare because you're all the same.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
u cry, i cry. u laugh, i laugh. u fall off a cliff, i laugh even harder.
people r like slinkies, basically useless. but it's so fun to watch them fall down the stairs.
friends will pick u up when u fall down. BEST friends will laugh at u and trip u again.
friends will bail u out when u get put in jail. BEST friends will be sitting right beside u saying "let's do again!"
Well chap my ass with a cheese-grater!
i'm not a vegetarian cause i like animals, i'm a vegetarian cause i hate plants!
yeah, the whole world's against me. No, i'm ok.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42muscles in your face to frown. BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp slap that idot upside the head.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?" - where to begin? that is the greatest question of all time, except for "Ouch! Why is that so hot?"
If you think the CoCoa Puff Turkey Bird-thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the stupid box of Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think those selfish kids just need to give that obnoxious rabbit some Trix already, copy and paste.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. I'm part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?"
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
That is pointless, dangerous, and stupid... we jump on three, right?
At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
Your mom looks like Voldemort (oh burn)
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Sing "I'm Off to See the Wizard" when (not if) sent to the Headmasters office.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, taken, or creatures (vampires, arrancar, etc) who could care less about a pathetic human.
a man's ego is like an ice cube, so fun to crush. (made by my friend Tiffany)
Your momma's so fat that when a schoolbus full of white kids drives by she yells, "come back twinkie!!"
Awesome Random Stuff:
~Fun Things To Try At Wal-Mart When You Are Bored!~
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
2. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in house wares," and see what happens.
4. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10."
5. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
6. Put M&M's on layaway.
7. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
8. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
9. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
10. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
11. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
12. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
13. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
14. Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest rooms.
15. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."
16. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
17. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
18. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "pick me! pick me!!"
19. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it. And last, but not least...
20. Go into the dressing room and yell real loud..."Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here!"
~You know you live in 2008 when... ~
1.) You accidentally enter your pin number on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen-name or MySpace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there actually was a number 5.
11.) You are now laughing at yourself.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that (and you know you did!)
You know you're obssessed with Anime when...
1. You own a shiny metal object of doom.
2. You and your friends have anime nicknames.
3. You know your favorite character’s birthday; favorite color food and animal, blood type, and you cant even remember your sibling’s birthday.
4. You are in multiple anime fan clubs (or own some!).
5. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favorite anime, or cant buy the newest manga.
6. Your friend shows you their manga collection and you drool all over there carpet.
7. You have dressed up as you favorite character on Halloween, or just for fun!
8. You have a picture of your favorite character in your wallet or purse.
9. You prefer guys with long silver hair and swords.
10. You write a story about your favorite character for English class.
11. You have pictures of anime all over you walls.
12. You have a dream in Japanese and you don’t even understand it.
13. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will.
14. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you".
15. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs.
16. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny.
17.You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own.
18. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake.
19. You where a pink jewel around your neck and call it the shikon jewel.
20. You waist countless amounts of hair gel trying to that "goku" look.
21. (If you speak English) when English becomes your second language.
22. You name (or plan to name) your children after anime characters.
23. You buy shuriken or kunai.
24. You speak in subtitles.
25. You prefer anime over real life.
26. You begin to think that blue or pink is a natural hair color.
27. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much.
28. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art.
29. You cosplay daily.
30. When you get a crush on an anime character.
More Awesome Stuff!!
Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.
Hello and welcome to the mental health hotline. If you are obsessive compulsive press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependant ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, and 6. If you are paranoid we know what you are and what you want; stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mothership. If you are skitsafrenic listen carefully and the small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive it doesn't matter which button you press; no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 69696969. If you have a nervous disorder please fidget with the hash key until the beep. After the beep please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss please try your call again later and if you have low self asteam hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Zaikyo's random sayings (credit to Zai-chan, me, and my other friends who helped to come up with these)
Another day another dollar.
Wow your job must suck.
If you love something, set it free.
If you hate it, cage it and make it your slave.
Two heads are better than one.
Unless they're on the same body.
I know you are but what am I?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
A doctor a day keeps everyone away.'Cause you're a CANABLE!
A little goes a long way.
Especially if it's disease.
What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine.
Luckily, you have better stuff then me.
Friendship is the greatest treasure of all.
Unless you have a magic pony.
Actions speak louder than words.
And that's why nobody reads anymore.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
If you try it again, I garentee you'll die.
A promise is a promise.
And a lie is a lie.
Who let the cat out of the bag?
Obviously the one who knew it needed air.
Knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss.
Well, which is it?!
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Eventually you're going to run out of body parts.
Oh give me a break!
The pen is mightier than the sword.
This does not apply in mortal combat.
Silence is golden.
And ductape is silver.
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
Well you're pretty much screwed from there.
If life gives you lemons
Make grape juice. Then, sit back and watch as the world tries to figure out how you did it.
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you have a STALKER!
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Don't judge a rock by its radiation.
Your eyes are the window to your soul.
Your nose is the window to your brain.
We came, we saw
Now go home.
If the shoe fits, wear it.
If it doesn't, well you're stuck with it now.
Real friends don't stab you in the back.
REAL friends strangle you. (It's much less painful.)
People who live life to the fullest live the longest.
Your results may vary.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The enemy of my enemy's enemy is my third cousin twice removed on my father's side.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
THREE wrongs make a right.
Some people are destined for greatness.
Others are destined to be the little people that the people destined for greatness step on.
Bald is beautiful.
Just keep telling yourself that...
Beggars can't be choosers.
And japanese rock stars can't be ninja assassins. (inside joke)
Curiosity killed the cat.
It also killed the dog but I've been ordered by the government to keep that information confidential. (oops)
Don't throw rocks in glass houses.
Why do have a glass house in the first place?! Are you stupid?!
You should do what you love.
Unless it's sadistic and a danger to humanity.
You are what you eat.
Tatoos are forever.
Remember, forever is a long long long long long long long long long...time.
If you build it, they will come.
If you destroy it, they will HATE you.
Winners never cheat.
What world do live in?
Savor the moment.
Unless the moment sucks in which case block it out.
I laughed, I cried
It turns out I'm bipolar.
Snakes are more afraid of us then we are of them.
Yeah, I don't see a snake wetting its pants, do you?
Love conquers all.
This does not apply in rock paper scissors.
Words have power.
Unless you're deaf.
Everyone has a guardian angel.
If you are dying in a hospital, don't worry. Your angel is just on break.
It's what's on the inside that counts.
Like your blood and you organs and your bones and...
If you fall off the horse
Fake whiplash and sue the owner for everything he's got.
Mom knows best
Unless she's on crack.
There's no place like home.
And there's no place like jail either.
Free Jeff too!
There's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
And there's a convict at the end of every trailer park.
It's not worth crying over spilled milk.
Unless you paid 500 for it.
You're as stubborn as a mule.
You're as ugly as one too.
Tomorrow is another day.
January 5, 1783 is another day too. So what's your point.
Just keep smiling.
Someone will take the picture eventually...
It's raining cats and dogs!
Look! Now it's raining bombs too!
Listen to your heart.
It will lead you to the happy snacks.
Death is not the end.
It's actually North Korea (inside joke)
Blood is thicker than water.
That may be true but that doesn't help you stranded in the desert 'cause you can't drink blood. Well you can but...Ew.
Hold onto your socks!
Hold onto your shoes too. They'll be the first to go.
Nothing is as bad as it seems.
Yes. It's much much worse.
(hehe, me and my friends came up with the next one )
You Know You're a Nerd When:
1. you have your name engraved on your calculator.
2. you get turned on by notes.
3. you can interchangebly use math terms in a conversasion without sounding stupid.
4. you cry when you get a grade less than an A.
5. you think a protractor is awesome, and you want to trick it out.
6. you dress like yourself on nerd day for spirit week.
7. the quadratic equation song is your personal anthem.
8. you correct the teacher.
9. you ace a test when the class average is a 50.
10. your homework is your only lifeline.
11. you write tomorrow's lesson plan.
13. your math team is called "the denominators." (get it? )
14. instead of going on a shopping spree, you shop for school supplies.
15. you brag about how you defeated another level of your math game on your new calculator.
16. instead of hanging out with friends, you stay home and read next weeks' lesson.
17. you're impressed by the new graphics on Dungeons and Dragons.
18. you hear someone talking about pie and you start listing numbers.
19. you've bejewled your pocket protector.
20. you get in an argument over who's calculator is awesomer.
21. you noticed that there wasn't a number 12.
22. you get mad when your suspenders don't match your shoes.
23. you freak out when your name isn't written on your underwear.
24. what you consider "fun" is having a heated debate during math.
25. you realized that this is really number 24.
26. you laughed, nodded, or smiled while reading because one or more of these applied to you.