Author has written 8 stories for DarkWing Duck, Codename: Kids Next Door, Transformers/Beast Wars, Kung Fu Panda, and Wreck-It Ralph.
Age-Ehhh not telling
Likes-Cats(i have 7),Good movies(they need to be at least a little deep and the 'villian' needs the "why?" question answeared or at least hinted) Books(I read all the time),
Dislikes- rude or annoying people(Like anyone would),Stupid shows that have no meaning and make no sense(Ex:Flapjack,chowder,Uncle Grandpa, Sanjay and Craig)Twilight
FavMovies/shows-Most of my favorite movies are kid stuff. Im just drawn to it.:Despicable Me,Toy story 1 2 and 3,Harry potter movies,Cats and Dogs,Nightmare before Christmas,Corpse Bride,Beetlejuice,Megamind, Transformers, My Little Pony(FIM),Sweeney Todd, Kung Fu Panda
FavBooks-Harry potter, Warriors, Skeleton creek, Bunnicula, Any Psychology Books, Cat are not Peas,Hunger Games
Paste the bunny on your profile and join the dark side! (We have cookies!)
When In An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.