Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Charmed, and 39 Clues.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
MY FAVORITE QUOTES
When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen...
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling
Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien
Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you
"it had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. they went out and happened to things." - leonardo da vinci
Just be yourself. Let people see the Real, Imperfect, Flawed, Quirky, Weird, Beautiful & Magical person that your are. - Mandy Hale
Some people come into your lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same - Flavia Weedn
Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end... it's always Beautiful.
those with the biggest hearts suffer the most.
My past is my past. It made me who I am. I have no regrets, & wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last. Appreciate what you have.
Sometimes we fall down because there is something down there that we are meant to find
The past is meant to teach you and the hard times meant to strengthen you
Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These person have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving loving concern. Beautiful people don't just happen. - Elizabeth Kubler Ross.
She took the leap and built her wings on the way down
The roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors
And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic never find it. - Roald Dahl
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it
Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can't pick us up, they lie down and listen for awhile
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. - Christopher Robin to Pooh
And though she be but little, she is fierce
Find your very own voice and sing your heart song...
I am your PARENT, you are my CHILD
Never regret something that once made you smile
She stood in the storm & when the wind did not blow her away she adjusted her sails - Elizabeth Edwards
It hurt because it mattered - John Green
If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse
I have chosen to be HAPPY because it's good for my health. - Voltaire
I have loved the stars to fondly to be fearful of the night - Galileo
Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
Alis Volat Propriis
My Favorite Series/ Books
My Favorite Movies
Pirates of the Caribbean
My Favorite Shows
Avatar the Last Airbender
Pairings I Ship
Percy Jackson: Percy/Reyna,
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||McGiva - The Story of Ziva and McGee|
|Focus:||TV Shows NCIS|