Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Naruto, Avatar: Last Airbender, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Bleach.
So, I guess I'm just starting out on FanFiction.net.
It's really my friend Kisdota's fault. He suggested I upload ALL my writing from my deviantART account onto here, so I was like 'Eh. What the hell? May as well'.
So there you go. I'm not that exciting.
Anywho, enjoy my stories. let me know your thoughts.
Oh, yeah, here's the 411 on me:
I live up where it snows. (That's all you need to know).
I have a mom, dad, three brothers, a cat, and two dogs, (who are better behaved than the brothers).
I'm 15 years old, (But my B-Day is in February, so I won't be for long).
I love to write, (obviously).
Favorite Animes: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Marburaho, Inuyasha, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and more...
I've written FanFictions for almost all of those animes. I don't know what it is, but I get really good ideas and then... BAM! FanFiction!
And that's about it.
Wait! Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope. Free as a butterfly.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No, I hate exactly one person at a time. LoL.
3) How many houses have you lived in? 14.
4) Favorite candy bar? Milky Way
5) Favorite shoes? My trashy Vans that I duck-taped. (Yeah you read that right).
6) Have you ever tripped someone? HAHAHA... yes.
7) Least favorite school subject? Geometry. Yuck.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Pfft... Not now, not ever.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yeah. In the middle of my High School hallway. Talk about embarrassing.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Code Geass.
12) Favorite genre of music? Don't have one. I love all Genres.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius!
14) What time were you born? 2 am.
15) Do you like beer? Nope. It burns.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Sort of. Me and two other friends had been stabbed in the back by this friend, so we called Pizza Hut and ordered 11 pizzas, 3 two-liters of coke, and a bunch of bread sticks, then gave them her name address and phone number. She lived down the street, so we went and watched her family argue with the pizza deliverer. It was hilarious!
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I don't get embarrassed by music. If I like it and you don't, too bad for you.
18) Are you sarcastic? Noooooo... Not at all.
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple, Black, White and Yellow.
20) How many watches do you own? None. I don't give a shit about time.
21) Summer or winter? Oh my god SUMMER! It's fing freezing here!
23) Favorite color to wear? Black mostly. I have no idea why, though.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite.
25) What color is your cell phone? White. Not my choice.
26) Where is your second home? Don't have one.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. Lots of people actually.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yep. Lots.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? None. Huh, that's odd.
30) How many video games do you own? Me? Ha. Zero.
31) What was your first pet? A fish. Isn't that everyone's first?
32) Ever had braces? Nope. Yeah me.
33) Do looks matter? Duh... Oh, you mean to ME? Duh.
34) Do you use chapstick? No, because it chaps my lips.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Ms. Jessica, (I like her. She lets me use her first name), Ms. Pukes, (Real name Pughes, but no one calls her that), and Mr. Larsen, (Now there's a kick-ass teacher).
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither. I'm not into designer labels.
37) Are you too forgiving? Depends who it is. I can hold grudges if I want to.
38) How many children do you want? Oh God, NONE!
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope. No designer labels!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Ick. I don't eat breakfast. I get a stomach-ache if I eat after I wake up.
41) Do you own a gun? The more interesting question would be, "Do you own a silencer?"
42) Ever thought you were in love? ... mmm hmmm hm hmm... Oh, sorry... You were serious?
43) When was the last time you cried? shrugs I don't really know. A while ago I guess.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Slept. LoL.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? What sort of retard question is that? How about... Cousins? McDonalds?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Once again. 'Pfft... no.'
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes... and I want one.
48) Nicknames? Zobilina, Zoey102, Zobi, Yeoz (I don't like that one), Zoeth, etc.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Hell no.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yes, actually.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I'm not repeating the label comment again.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No... but I am thinking about killing this questionnaire.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No. This is a stupid question.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? That's funny.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Eh. S'kay.
57) Do you dye your hair? Yep. Purple.
58) Does anyone like you? Dang, I can tell someone my age wrote these. Jeez, teenager questions. No, no one likes me and that's why I get stuffed in my locker every day!
59) What year were you born? 1993, byatch!
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Probably listening to my mother tell people about my incoming brother.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Ew.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Oh, there's that question! Sorry #45!
63) Do you like yourself? Mmm... I don't know. I don't cut myself, if that's what you're asking.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Oooo... Tough one... Let's see, who do I hate less... No I'm kidding. I actually have a really great relationship with my mom and dad.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Good hair and a backside that looks hot in Levi's. Wait! And NO ACNE. shivers Ick.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I am not afraid of the dark, or what's in the dark, I'm afraid of not being able to see. I would never last as a blind person. I'd probably have a heart attack. Anyway. No, I don't sleep with a nightlight, cause I know that's the deeper meaning of this question.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? On a dare in 1st grade.
68) Do you own a webcam? Yeah.
69) Have you ever stripped? Professionally? Nope. But truth or dare can get wild.
70) Ever broke a bone? None. I'm lucky.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Nah.
73) Pringles or Lays? Doritoes damnit!
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Hahaha... yep. Funny shit.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Doug who? I know several Dougs. JK JK. That new one sometimes... Rugrats: All Grown Up.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? This is the story... of a mom on crack... crazy enough to marry into a family that big...
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Never met her. But I hear she's nice.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My loving brother enjoyed informing me when my arms started looking fat. I actually appreciated it though because then I did something about it. Like... punched him in the face and broke his glasses. Don't worry, he can see much more clearly now... ;)
79) Do you have a birth mark? Nope.
80) Do you own a car? Yep. Can't drive it yet though.
81) Can you cook? Oh yeah. A little Louisiana babe like me can stir up some shit here in Wisconsin.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. People who always tell you about imaginary physical ailments every freakin' time they see you.
2. People who are too proud to apologize.
3. People who act entitled to everything and everyone, like we all owe them their perpetually unattainable happiness and satisfaction.
Wow. I sound annoyed just typing that.
83) Do you text message often? Heck yeah. What else is there to do?
84) Money or love? Why do these have to be mutually exclusive? It is a well known fact that money is the number one cause of conflict or inducer of love.
85) Do you have any scars? Yeah, a cigarette burn on my right, (left to you), cheek. People always comment on how cool it looks. P.S. NOT MY CIGARETTE!
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To have a writing career.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Eh. They don't really scare me.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Niether. They both suck. It's like asking... Getting your heart broken or getting an STD? I hear they both hurt.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Fuck Big Red. Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Ick, no.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? When is this stupid thing over?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I own a PLANET of crayons.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom, and before that, my dad, and before that, three of my ex-boyfriends.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My brother.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Myself. I stubbed my toe really hard.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My mom.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Domontae White.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
100) Who was the last person that called you? My friend Carrie. Are we done?