Poll: In my upcoming Mikhail/Teito story, should Mikhail: Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, 07-Ghost, and Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣 .
Hi! I'm Grace-san!
Age: Too Young
"When life gives you lemons keep them because, hey, free lemons."
I take requests and will write a story based off any couple.
I recently noticed, I didn't write anything about myself personally on my profile. Like an 'About Me' paragraph or something. So, here goes nothing.
My name is actually Grace, not too shocking. I'm not a really popular person in my life, but I've got a few good friends and that's good enough for me! I tend to try to focus on the good side of things!
I can of shift between two different personalities depending on my surroundings. When I'm trying to meet new people, one on one in person, I get shy and quiet. But, in front of groups if I'm with someone I know, I can get talkative and loud. Well either way, I'm just a person who likes to have fun and talk to people have similar interests as me. Or just talk to people in genral. And I think I'm a pretty kind person.
So, why not talk to a random stranger like me? PM or email me! :D
My Favorite Mangas/Animes
07-Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Junjou Romantica, Chrono Crusade, Iunyasha, Loveless, Vampire Knight, Peach Sapuri, Chrono Crusade, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Fullmetal Alchemist, ect.
Things I Like To Do
1. Watch Anime and Read Manga
4. Fantasize about my favorite pairings
5. Annoying my brother
6. Talk to the Voices in My Head O_o
7. Eat Chocolate!
8. Mock All People Who Hate Anime
9. Listen to Music
10. Watch Movies
11. Make Long Stupid Lists that Few People Will Ever Read!
40 Ways to Annoy Sasuke Uchiha :D
1. Hide a collection of Itachi plushies in random places around his house- In his bathtub, in his bed, behind his door, in his closet, in his cabinets...
2. When he's asleep, poke him repeatedly until he wakes up, and make sure you're sitting about two inches away from his face. Scream, "HI SASUKE!" when he wakes up.
3. Smash a pie in his face and run like hell.
4. Leave messages on his phone saying things like "OMGOMGOMG SASUUUU, I FOUND YOUR NUMBER!! OMG!! I LOVE YOOOU!!"
5. Dump a bowl of hot ramen on his head. Blame Naruto.
6. Replace his clothes with Akatsuki robes so he can look just like his favorite brother.
7. Leave little sticky notes all over his house. Love notes, hate notes, gentle reminders of all the times Naruto pwned him...You know, stuff like that.
8. Find his diary, and photocopy each page. Give the copies to Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and anyone else you happen to see while you're running for your life from the angry emo-duck-head. (Alternative: Find his diary, and read it as loudly as you can in a public place. Make sure lots of people are around to hear you.)
9. Dye ANYTHING he owns a lovely shade of hot pink.
10. Mess with his computer and leave open as many SasuNaru fanfics/pictures/ect. as you can find. Also, save them in random locations on his computer so that he continually finds them after he thinks he's deleted them all. Bonus points if Naruto finds them.
11. Give all his fangirls you can find invitations to a slumber party at his house. When they run screaming into his house, lock the doors. Then run.
12. Put a tape player in each room of his house, and make them all play Barbie Girl at full volume. Not only will the sound blast out his ears, and the song embarrass him to no end, but it also will take him a while to find and turn off all the tape players. >:D
13. Leave decapitated/mangled/burnt/otherwise destroyed plushies of him all over his house. (Bonus if you make them bloody with ketchup or something.) Then, pin a note saying "You're Next" on his door with a knife.
14. Follow him around, saying "Everyone out of the way! Make way for the Emo King!"
15. Throw an apple at him. Pretend like you have no idea where it came from. If he turns around again, throw another. If he yells at you and insists you did throw it, cry.
16. Read Icha Icha Paradise out loud to him. Bonus points if you do it while he's trying to sleep.
17. Say, "What?" after each word he says.
18. When he's asleep, shave his head and sell his hair on ebay.
19. Send Sakura and Ino love notes from him inviting them both on a date. Better yet, invite Naruto.
20. Draw little hearts all over the walls in his house.
21. Whenever he makes a mistake, say, "Foolish little brother. Why are you so weak?"
22. Put a pink, heart-covered "WELCOME HOME SASUKE" banner over his door. For no reason whatsoever.
23. Replace all his boxers with thongs.
24. Leave snakes (Or snake plushies, whichever you can get) all over his house.
25. Get a bunch of pictures of Naruto, and draw little hearts and write things like "My love~" all over them. Tape them all over Sasuke's room. And take pictures. And give them to Naruto.
26. Dress up like him and follow him around, mimicking his every move.
27. Hide eggs in random places around his house. If he finds them, he'll just be very confused. But if he doesn't find them...Eggs have to rot eventually.
28. When he's watching TV, change the channel every five seconds saying, "I hate this show." no matter what show it is. Unless you find something like Dora the Explorer, Barney, ect. Then, scream whenever he tries to change it, and don't stop screaming until he changes it back.
29. Hide a camera in his bathroom. Sell said camera to his fangirls after a week or so.
30. Constantly remind him exactly how he got that curse mark.
31. Say, "Wow, Sasuke! I never knew you felt that way about Sakura!" And make sure she's in earshot. Try it with Ino, too. And any other girls...or guys...you happen to be around.
32. Invite each member of a Sasuke Fanclub to dates with Sasuke one at a time. When you run out of fangirls (That might take a while) find a new fanclub and start the whoooole process over again. >:3 Unless Sasuke dies first. Or kills you. Either way.
33. Draw Itachi-face-lines on his face while he's sleeping, and cut off the duck portion of his hair. When he wakes up, comment on how much he's starting to look like his brother.
34. Hold his hand, hug him, and squeal about how proud you are to be his girlfriend. If you're a guy, bribe Sakura into it. :D
35. Ask why he wants to kill Itachi. When he tells you, be quiet for a minute. Then ask again.
36. Say, "SASUNARU FOREVER!" at random moments. Preferably when Naruto's around to hear you.
37. Tell him his shoes are untied. See if he looks. (Ninja shoes don't have laces. X3)
38. Repeat everything he says, but with the opposite meaning.
39. If you see Sasuke hiding from fangirls, tell him you'll help hide him. Then, lead him right to them.
40. Build an Itachi shrine in his room. The bigger and more difficult to destroy it is, the better.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, blissfulmeme, AkatsukiReverie,EmoLollipop, Deidara-Kun-Fangirl, KillerLiger3000, moonlit fang, chibi kyuu-chan, Keeper.Of.The.Obsidian.Jewel, HiDiNgFrOmYoU, vampy-chan17, Grace-san
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, all-hail-the-jello, ArikoUzumaki, Nobody-XV, Grace-san
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me ESP
20. My mother taught me HUMOR
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me GENETICS
23. My Mother taught me about my ROOTS
24.My Mother taught me WISDOM
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
If you've ever quoted Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been bored out of your mind, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight it isn't even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you would wear a button that says "Fuck off, I'm reading Yaoi" with pride, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are or have ever been in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into our profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you found out how gay sex worked from fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you’re a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you're putting this in your profile only for entertainment purposes and to make your profile longer than it already is because that's just plain awesome, copy and paste this into your profile to make it longer than it already is by copying and pasting this into the profile you are trying to make longer. And yes, I am completely aware that I'm saying all this to make this copy and paste a hell of a lot longer than it has to be, I'm just smart like that.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy the copy and paste feature, show your appreciation by copy and pasting this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have a brother/sister that knows you like yaoi and it freaks them out, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have siblings that drive you crazy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
YAOI ROCKS!! REPOST THIS IF YOU AGREE!!
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you use the internet WAY too much, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile!
If you are underage and read yaoi anyway, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate SpongeBob Squarepants and would attack him with a knife if given the chance, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that if girls ruled the world it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
If there are times when you want to annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ABSOLUTLEY REFUSE to die by suffocating, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love to sadistically torture your favorite characters in your stories, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever hurt your face smiling.
If you support homosexuality, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you just read this whole long list of copy/paste things, and are now wondering why the hell you did that, go see a therapist and then copy and paste this.
Unsafe External Link