Author has written 9 stories for D.Gray-Man, Hunter X Hunter, Toaru Majutsu no Index/とある魔術の禁書目録, Aldnoah Zero/アルドノア・ゼロ, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
December 10, 2014
Again, not dead. I've just been more active in AO3.
December 13, 2013 - My Friday the 13th profile update
Can't believe I'm doing this now especially since I haven't updated For a Year yet, but yeah, I'm not actually dead. I haven't stopped writing either. In fact, I've been writing a lot since October, though for a different fandom and using a different account. What I'm going to do here though is just put a link on all four of my accounts as a status update. Here are all of them:
keybored – My longest standing ff.net account. It's gone through account name changes like a dozen times, as with my second and third account. Only my fourth didn't go through a series of changes.
To those who read For a Year, no it's not dead either. But it is on hiatus and I really don't want to get anybody's hopes up by updating the fic with an authors note chapter. Sorry all. I'll get back to it as soon as I can.
unkn0wnym0us - This account has been named Limyth for most of its life even though it also went through pesky name changes(I'm always undecided, so yeah). Unfortunately, I have an even peskier office seatmate who doesn't know how to mind his own business and I was forced to change my account name. Again. I'm active in this account right now.
fanlyst – This is my third account in order of creation. May it rest in peace.
backT0basics - The account that came to life in the wake of K. I sure hope I don't make any more accounts. Four is already too much.
Don't mind my avatar. Honestly, don't mind it.
Update - April 3, 2012
working on it, though this time you will have to give me some time. It's the final half of my final term in college. Finally. And because of it, we've got bucket full of projects to work on. So probably, a new story might come out before the month ends (I'll still be writing in between times or when I'm procrastinating from school and work). If not, I'll do my best to write one for next month.
Title: Beansprout Garden
Pairing: Light Yullen
Others (re-posted) :
Where did the idea come from?
I remembered reading a translation from the fanbook if I'm not mistaken, that one of Kanda's hobbies/likes was gardening. That said and with the way he keeps calling Allen a Beansprout, my imagination went haywire.
How many chapters will the story have?
I've made a rough draft and if there will be no changes made while I write the stories, 4 chapters in total including the epilogue.
What about updates?
I don't plan on delaying this any further than necessary. Actually, I'm going to start writing chapter 2 and I plan on posting it sometime between March 16 and 18. That's this year of course. I'll do my best to get a chapter out roughly once a week.
Yullen of course. And in that order. But for this fic, and as I've stated in the summary, the Yullen of this story will be very light.
Can you elaborate a bit about the point of view?
Gladly. The point of view is probably nothing new, but I decided to use it for a few reasons. First, I've always wanted to write a fic that had an 'In the eyes of the beholder' type of feel. That means that everything that happens in the story are only observations made by the people around them, and that they don't know the characters deeply. They see and think what they want, and also believe what they want...not that they're that far off in this story.
Update - March 25, 2012
I'm scheduling the epilogue chapter of Beansprout Garden due for next week. That means between March 30, and April 1.
Where you can find me other than ff.net:
Well, you won't find me per se. Not really, since I mostly just lurk. But I do check out those sites regularly. I'm just not that active.
Other ff.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1999193/fanlyst
Update - March 17, 2012
Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to get Chapter 3 out sometime between March 23 and 25. And if all goes well, I'll be able to do just that.
Another thing, there has been PLAGIARISM going on in our DGM fandom. Lets not support plagiarizers like the author who copied Nherizu's fics.
Update - March 14, 2012
About Future Updates:
What pairings do you ship?
I ship Yullen. Its my number one favorite...in that order...yeah, you get the point.
Are you willing to ship other pairings?
Thinking about it honestly, but I'm making no promises. I'm fine with side pairings, but I never really focus on those. I do have some other stories with different pairing in mind, and they all involve Allen. I originally thought of shipping other pairings in order to 'widen' my view. Not happening any time soon I think. I've never gotten over Yullen, see.
What genres do you like/ will write about?
Right now I'm very comfortable with writing humor and light themed fics. I''ll be writing fics with different genres to experience the feel of those. Actually, I'm going to write another fic right after Beansprout Garden. You can go ahead and guess which genre. I'm not telling.
What can we expect you to write about?
If I make a list of all the ideas (that I remember at the moment) I have so far, I have four fics set in highschool, one warewolf fic idea, 3 fairytale fic ideas, and two canon type ones.
How do you plan to update fics?
I'm sticking to one fic at a time for now in this account. Because I've got other accounts and I also update a story in one of those, I don't want to pile up all my unfinished fics.
What are you planning to write next?
I've already thought of the next fic to write after Beansprout Garden. It will be either a one-shot or two-shot. That's all I can say for now.
Update November 4, 2011
Now for some meaningful update to fill up this vacant space:
1. List of current Fandoms and what they mean to you:
a. Hunter X Hunter
Favorite Character: Killua Zoldyeck
Pairing: GonKillua (friendship/s-ai/whatever in this order)
Fics: I'm only noting one here for now. The World He Lives In by daisukiteddy. I never forgot this fic over the years. Unfortunately for me, when I checked out the fic the same time I started writing, the author had already taken down the fic, sans the prologue. It's sad to say that I never did get a back-up copy of this fic. Such a shame, this one.
- Ahhh.The anime that started it all. Well, not the very first I've read. There was Gensomaden Saiyuki and Yu Yu Hakusho before this. But HxH is what led me to discovering fanfiction way back in 2002.
- The anime that made me want to write. Never mind that I wrote my very first fic 5 years later after FINALLY getting my own (second or third hand obsolete) laptop.
- I started reading the manga sometime mid 2007. It makes me really happy to know that aside from the manga resuming after such a long hiatus (not to mention the manga starting a very interesting arc), a remake of the anime is now airing! I so don't regret not leaving this fandom.
b. D. Gray-man
Favorite Character: Allen Walker
Pairings: Yullen, some Laven, Poker Pair, and I guess anything xAllen as long as he's not depicted as an ultimate uke. That's just way too OOC. I also like a surprisingly large amount of friendship/family fics that are Allen Centric.
Fics: For this fandom, there are too many to mention. I guess I'll go into detail on a later date, but for now, the ones I mourn for. First would be all the Yullen works of kiri coil. This one I had to emo over, and even then I'm still not over the loss up to this very day. And yes, I don't have a copy of her works. Another would be KISproductions' works. Same cruel fate. It made me realize I should've learned from may mistake and made a backup. A backup d.mit! Such horrible loss. There are also a few others. But fortunately, none of them were taken down.
- When I started reading the manga, I knew that very moment that there was no turning back. That was early 2008 I think. I had to go to school early, skip classes, miss lunch, and go home late just to catch up on the manga. Talk about being obsessed. I'm still waiting every month for updates on the manga. So usually 5 days before the start of a new month and 5 days after it, is what I call the pique point of my patience. I don't sleep that much anymore. Huh. I guess I can say it was worse when DGM was weekly. My pique point was Wednesday. Once again: Talk about being obsessed.
- The second fic I wrote was DGM, and it was written in a cheap notebook that I still have at home. I probably wrote the most for this fandom, but they're all incomplete. Some of the fics were written on paper, others on my new(or was new a year ago) laptop. I like rereading them ever now and then. Seeing all my grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and poor story telling skills make me laugh. Not that I can say I've improved over the years though.
- DGM made me like male characters more than female ones. Before DGM, I was always "Is there a female lead in that show?" or "Nice game. Does it have any female playable characters?" Of course, that was before DGM. Now I'm more into shounen manga.
c. Air Gear
Favorite Character: Mikura Kazuma
Fics: Pretty much all of Crimson Vixens' works. Special mention to her Folly and Sin fic. I always did prefer reading fics that were at least 1,000 words in length. This author made me realize that quality is not equal to the number of words a story has.
- I should say this must be the first fandom I've ever changed favorite characters in. It used to be Agito. Somehow it just changed. Weird right?
- This is the part where I make a comment about this manga. I honestly don't remember why I started reading it, but i think I don't regret it. This was "milder" than OG!'s Tengo Tenge, thats for sure, though the flashing I-don't-want-to-say-its and revealing (revealing revealing revealing that is only slightly better...way better...? than Tengo Tenge) scenes are still very hard to swallow. So yes, I don't remember why I started reading this manga, but I can tell you why I'm still reading it now. OG!s eye for detail (note: some still way too detailed) and the way he portrays/draws the characters... well, its like:
characters background body movement when doing stunts comedy relief plot - too much female eye candy = one hell of a good read.
What more can I say?
d. Avatar: The Lat Air Bender
Favorite Character: Toph Bei Fong
Pairings: Surprisingly none.
Fics: I should say Embers by Vathara. It's a Zuko Centric fic though, but don't get me wrong. Toph is my favorite Avatar character.
- One Word: Awesomeness.
e. The World Ends With You
Favorite Character: Yoshiya Kiryu
Fics: For Shibuya's Only Composer by Armeria. Definitely this one for the fandom.
- I can say its been a while since I've liked a game so much. Not that there aren't a lot of great games out there, but I'll say its the best I've played on the consoles available to me. A brief history of the consoles I've tried are Super Family Computer > Nintendo > Brick Game > Sega Megadrive > Game Boy Color > Play Station > Game Boy Advance > Game Boy DS > PSP. So you'll have to forgive me for having such limited choices.