Author has written 3 stories for Kingdom Hearts, and Bambi.
Okay, HERE GOES. I can't tell you my name, but I'm new to and excited about FanFiction. I LOVE the Orgy XIII
Name: N/A (You can just call me Ayame, it's one of my most common nicknames. "/"
Books: Jane austin novels and the Harry Potter saga, Twilite (Team Jacob)
TV: Teen Titans, Avatar Airbender
Movies: Kingdom Hearts and the Orgy XIII
Rules for stories I read, not write:
1. (MOST IMPORTANT) Nothing can break up RobStar!
2. In Kingdom Hearts, no relatioships with Sora and people outside the Orgy XIII!!!
3. No homosexual pairings (nothing against it, it's just weird to see in FanFiction).
4. In Harry Potter, no going against canon pairings, and by canon, I mean stated.
5. In Warriors, no weird new Clans. Sorry, but that's just not really FanFiction.
Stories I write/Don't write:
How I write: I like writing stories where the conflict has to do with a character who comes to see, say, the Teen Titans, Terra/some random character. e.g.: Terra returns and tries to get back with Beastboy, Raven is hurt deep inside. You know that kinda stuff.
How I don’t write: I don’t right stories where the evil one continuously returns to bother the main character, then hooks up with them or becomes their friend. That stuff’s kinda sappy.
Also, I hate crack pairings. Don't give me a pairing where there's no supporting evidence. Like Xigbar/Sora, sorry but I just don't see the appeal. or Terra'Slade
Pairings I Like (in order of likeses):
1. Robin/Starfire. DUH! DUH! DUH! ~bats eyelashes for love of this pairing~ Come on, they're a canon couple, and besides, Robin can act SO dumb when he's in love! It's HILARIOUS! See "Sisters", "Stranded", and "GO!" - and MILLIONS MORE - you idiots against this pairing!
2. Larxene/Zexion. Dudes, it's so obvious; OPPOSITES ATTRACT! They balance each other out! I can't think of two members of the Orgy XIII better suited to each other. Wish more people put them together.
3. Axel/Roxas. But I would like it better if one of them were female, though it's acceptable as it is. They're just too cute!!
4. Ron/Hermione. Referencing back to my RULES, it is stated in book #6. Understood? They are so cute together! ~squeals~
5. Lexaeus/Oravyx. Duh!!! He's nothing without her ;)
Music I like:
FM Static, Goo Goo Dolls, The Used, Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5, Skillet, 3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Cute Is What We Aim For, Death Cab for Cutie, Ashlee Simpson, Linkin Park, Green Day, Hoobastank, Tata Young, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Evanescence, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Papa Roach, Fuel, Bowling for Soup, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Pink!, 3 Days Grace, BarlowGirl, taTU., 30 Seconds to mars, Vanessa Carlton, Linkin Park, Nine Days!
Okay, I decided that Organization needs to have one more girl character. I'm pissed at Squeenix for not having more than one girl there so Avory was a girl (photographer) who died and transformed into a Nobody, and now she's Oravyx! Lexy has a little crush on her, but will tensions arise from the variety of people who surround her? Find out in my new story, A Dream Undone: Nobody's Fool.
Unsafe External Link