Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hello good people of fanfiction! I've been writing for a little over two years on fanfiction, but mostly I do it in my spare time now. I'll try to write a little every day, but I make no promises with any of my stories.
IMPORTANT: I AM working on a new story, called Sleeping Beauty. Oh, I'm also planning an alternate ending to it, so that should be fun. I have other ideas for stories, also, but right now they're just one shots at most. I either finish them completely (no guarantees on how long that'll take) or I can just post them as I go.
IMPORTANT:Me and my friend, Tessa, have a COMBINED PROFILE now! Woot woot! And if you wanna check it out, just look up ambessa on the little search button above. I'm not too sure we'll be updating regularly on that, but whatever. We put it up, so go read!
Anyhoo... Anyone interested in some randomly amazing facts about me? Didn't think so. But here goes anyway!
-Favorite book? Jeez. So many titles, so little space. But I especially like the House of Night series, Twilight series, Evermore series, the Mortal Instruments series, Darkest Powers series, and Hush, Hush and its sequel, Crescendo.
-Favorite author? I don't really think I have one. I like too many different kinds of books.
-Favorite colors? Purple and black.
-Favorite bands/music? Well... I listen to rock mainly. Some R&B or hip hop when I'm tired of rock. My favorite bands are Evanescence, Skillet, Hinder, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Seether, Flyleaf, Wasteland, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, Avenged Sevenfold, Mudvayne, System of a Down, Bowling For Soup, The Offspring, Crossfade, Bullet For My Valentine, Buckcherry, etc... You can find all of these on my Youtube channel.
-Favorite NFL team? Ravens.
-Dog or Cat lover? Definately dog. All the cats I've had in my life have either been spazzes, or evil. And no, Tessa, that's not because I was a bad influence.
Here's something I copied off of my friend, breathewithoutyou's profile:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Every Abortion Is Just:
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
Okay, this was originally created for Twilight characters, but I don't care. I'm changing it to House of Night characters. So here are my favorite HoN characters in random order:
3) Loren Blake
8) Shaunee (Twin 1)
9) Erin (Twin 2)
11) Grandma Redbird
1. Have you ever read a 6/11 fic? Do you want to? Romantically, I can't say I'd be on board for a Jack/Grandma Redbird fic, anyway.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?Heath is definately in the 80 percentile when it comes to hotness.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Hell, if Stevie Rae and Aphrodite can Imprint, why can't Stevie Rae get Shaunee preggers? Oh yeah, because it's not possible.
4. Can you recall any fics about 9?As much as I love HoN, I can't say I've read any fics about any of it's characters.
5. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple? Hmm... well, Jack IS gay, but he's totally in love with Damien, and I'd rather see Stark with Zoey.
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why? Erik and Erin, definately. Why, you ask? Because the Erik/Aphrodite ship sailed a longggg time ago.
7. What would happen if 7 were to walk in on 2 and 12 making out? If Damien walked in on Stark making out with Stevie Rae... the 5th book would be veryyy interesting.
8. Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic. Loren & Aphrodite: Things in Aphrodite's love life aren't going too well. Every night she has a fight with Darius, which is almost daily, she's comforted by a mysterious man in her dreams that bears an eerie resemblance to the now dead professor Loren Blake...
9. Is there any such thing as a 1/8 fluff? I've never seen a Zoey/Shaunee fluff... but it's probably out there somewhere.
10. Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic. Damien & Stevie Rae? Hmm... Death's Loving Heart.
11. If you wrote a song-fic about 8, what song would you chose? Shaunee? Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain XD
12. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would your warning be? Zoey/Jack/Stevie Rae... Warning! Many tears of joy will be shed!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about 5? Erik? Never... As I've said before...
So, ending on a positive note, one of my best friends is a fabulous author, and I just so happened to get her to create a Fanfiction profile! So hurry your lil butts over to her profile (which you can find on my Fav Authors button below) so that you can read and review her stories!
Adios! Farewell! Goodbye! See ya! Later! Bye.