Author has written 6 stories for Maximum Ride, and Twilight.
I’m Agent Bella and welcome to my Profile!
New stuff u might want 2 know:
Water Child: new one shot
Jumper chapter 17 has been uploaded!
Go check out "Wonderer", it's my very own Twilight AU.
Name: Agent Bella (duh)
Likes: Writing, Reading, Animals, Singing, Acting, Cheese-cake, Pie... ect
Dislikes: Spiders, Homework, the teacher that picks his nose... EWW!
Age: People say I act like a seven year old... But I'll tell you when I find out.
Favorite Colour: Blue (light)
Eye Colour: Blue (dark)
Friends: Some of my friends are supportive of my writing on Fanfiction. Some (meaning you Elle) however, say, and I quote, "Fanfiction is a complete waste of time, all of you on there should do something usefull. I hope your laptop kills it's self so you never go on there again." I wrote this here to embarrass that person: Elle.
Hair Colour: Brown, light
Odd Things About Me:
Once, my fish (Freddy 'Fatty' the Fish) exploded. (It would be better if you didn't ask...)
My cheeks are always stained red. It's weird, pretty much everyone who knows me (Even the ones that don't) identify me with the red cheek thing. I hear, "Your cheeks are red." on a daily basis.
I love my Converse All Stars.
I love dogs. I own the dumb-ist dog on the planet. She's this close to nodding her tail and wagging her head and she thinks that she's a mountian goat crossed with a kangaroo.
I own a turtle named Dotti. He used to share his tank with a fish named Lucky. The fish was named 'Lucky' as it should have been eaten along with the other fishes but it survived (my turtle eats live fish when we go away on holiday). RIP lucky: 2010 -2012. Death by turtle.
The Cove: Secret is Out!
The Cove exposes the slaughter of more than 20,000 dolphins and porpoises in Taiji, Japan every year, and how their meat, containing toxic levels of mercury, is being sold as food in Japan and other parts of Asia, often labeled as whale meat. The majority of the world is not aware this is happening as the Taiji cove is blocked off from the public. The focus of the Social Action Campaign for The Cove is to create worldwide awareness of this annual practice as well as the dangers of eating seafood contaminated with mercury and to pressure those in power to put an end to the slaughter.
In, a team of activists and filmmakers infiltrate a heavily-guarded cove in Taiji, Japan. In this remote village they witness and document activities deliberately being hidden from the public: More than 20,000 dolphins and porpoises are being slaughtered each year and their meat, containing toxic levels of mercury, is being sold as food in Japan, often times labeled as whale meat.
The majority of the world is not aware this is happening. The Taiji cove is blocked off from the public. Cameras are not allowed inside and the media does not cover the story. It's critical that we get the word out in Japan. Once the Japanese people know we believe they will demand change.
Go to www(dot)takepart(dot)com/thecoveto take action and find out more. There is also the movie preview on this website. All information here was taken from the website.
Things You Would Love to Say...
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
10. Ahhhh. I see the f *-up fairy has visited us again.
11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a sh*t.
14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any resemblance between your reality and mine are purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks?!
20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your cry-baby whiny-arsed opinion would be?
24. Do I look like a f* people person to you?
25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of luck you were aiming for, you missed.
31. Oh I get it. Like humour, but different...
32. An office is just a mental institute without the padded walls.
33. Can I swap this job for what's behind door ...1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Nice perfume (or aftershave). Must you marinate in it?
36. Chaos, panic, and disorder. My work here is done.
37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
38. I thought I wanted a career; it turns out I just needed the money.
39. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being more intelligent.
40. Wait a minute - I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
41. Aren't you a black hole of need.
42. I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
43. Did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?
44. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.
45. If you have something to say raise your hand...then place it over your mouth.
46. I'm too busy, can I ignore you some other time?
47. Don't let your mind wander, its too small to be let out on its own.
48. Have a nice day, somewhere else.
49. You're not yourself today, I noticed the improvement straight away.
50. You are as pretty as a picture, I'd really like to hang you.
51. Don't believe everything you think.
52. Do you hear that? That's the sound of no-one caring.
If someone looks at you funny, flip them the finger.
Never suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
Sorry, I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
Between two evils, I try to always pick the one I've never tried.
Shit happens. But mostly to me, so don't worry.
Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight.
Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you...
You're awesome! But when the zombies come, I'm so tripping you.
I am not weird... just... plotting...
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
Don't piss me off, I am running out of places to hide bodies!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three. If that doesn't work, try four.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
You say physco like it's a bad thing.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me.
Normal people worry me.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
If you always stop to smell the roses sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
She's my best friend. Break her heart and I'll break your face.
Say to a boy: Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
I'm the type of girl that manages to plan a whole world domination in Histroy class.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
I see regular people! Run for your lives!
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
It's us versus the world...we attack at dawn!
Real friends don't let you do stupid things... alone.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
I'm a good girl who's just a bad girl that's never gotten caught.
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
Very few personal problems can't be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
Don't you think 'Politics' is funny? I mean: 'Poli' in Latin means 'many' and 'tics' means'bloodsucking creatures'
It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
God created man before woman because every masterpiece needs a rough draft.
He Said "i love you" and I sneezed and said, "Ohh sorry. But I'm alergic to B.u.l.l.s.h.i.t."
Don't you hate it when your knight in shining armor turns out to be a loser in aluminum foil?
He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it. She Said: You wear pants don't you?
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
Cute but psycho- things even out.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Hell issued a restraining order on me... run while you still can!
I plan on living forever... So far so good.
A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge
I have PMS and a gun... now what were you saying?
I don't need your attitude. I got one of my own.
I'm looking forward to regretting this.
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep.
Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dyslexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
I promise to remember Bella
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and runs.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will hide you from the cops.
BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they’re after you in the first place.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Will help me find your way when I'm lost.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this shit!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK,When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
- Agent Bella
Remember, we never met...
Unsafe External Link