Author has written 8 stories for Avengers, X-Men: The Movie, Chronicles of Narnia, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Big Hero 6.
"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." –Edmund Pevensie (C.S. Lewis – The Horse and his Boy, 1954)
I am the girl who usually doesn't know what to say. I mean, I know what to say – I just have a hard time saying them at times. And that's one of the reasons why I love writing. The words just flow easier when I'm writing than when I'm talking. I'm not really that friendly – and oddly enough, I find it okay. But I do have the best of friends in the world.
When it comes to fanfiction, I mostly write one-shots – random moments about certain characters.
One of the many important things I've learned in life is that everything – even the tinniest of bit – has a purpose. There's a reason why God lets those things happen to you. Answers why it happened won't come to you instantly, but He will surely provide them in the right time.
Ten ways to love:
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)