Author has written 4 stories for Avengers, and X-Men: The Movie.
Coincidentally, my username rhymes with my real name.
I've been living in the world for 18 years now, but they often say I look a bit younger than my real age.
I'm currently addicted to Avengers, and Captain America is my favorite. :D
One of the many important things I've learned in life is that everything - even the tinniest of bit - has a purpose. There's a reason why God lets those things happen to you. Answers why it happened won't come to you instantly, but He will surely provide them in the right time.
Ten ways to love:
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
When I say, "I am a Christian,"
I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are too visible
But God believes I'm worth it.
Unsafe External Link