Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Slender, and X-Men: Evolution.
Hey, I'm KyubiChan95, I might have left a review on your story, if not maybe I couldn't because I did not have an account yet.
Well I love the following anime, Inu-yasha, Naruto, D-Gray-Man, and Vampire Knight.The main reason the list is so short is because I can't find more, yet, so, a bit more about me, my number 1 favorite writer on fanfiction.net is minipower, I love the story Shippo's destiny, I mean it's really good, in fact it is the first fan fiction I read.
Now for my randomness!!
There are 4 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, those who don't know what the hell is happening, and those who are all the above.
My sister ran into my ex the other day, then she put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” – my sister
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” –my sister
I respect the 10 rules of anime (as said by Uncle Yo):
1) Thou shall not judge a new anime based on its title. Look at Bleach…
2) Thou shall not judge an anime based on its opening theme.
3) Thou shall not judge based on its random misuse of English (because at least they’re trying).
4) Not by said anime’s opening theme song’s random misuse of English.
5) Thou shall not judge a new anime based on its first episode. It’s call the bait-and-switch people, be aware of it.
6) Thou shall not judge based on the fan girls.
7) Thou shall not steal new anime from the Internet….unless thou intends to share with thine anime club.
8) Thou shall accept that gravity is optional. Especially when dealing with hair.
9) Thou shall not say the manga was better unless thou hath read the manga.
10) Thou shall forgive thy parent’s for calling anime “cartoons,” and thus grouping Spike Spiegal and Light Yagami with Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and SpongeBob Squarepants.
getting HIGH meant swinging at the playground?
the worst thing you could get from a guy was cooties?
mom,was your hero? dad was the guy you wanted to marry?
when your WORST ENEMIES were your siblings?
and race issues were about who ran fastest?
and life was simple?
remember when all you wanted to do was GROW UP?...My life was never like that...TT/_\TT
Tsukihi Niji=Moonlight rainbow
A rainbow like friend
A tail for a companion
Under the moonlight
I love JAPAN!!WOOT!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.