Author has written 22 stories for Paranoia Agent, Silent Hill, Death Note, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Saw, Madness Combat, Left 4 Dead, Watchmen, My Little Pony, OFF, and Elder Scroll series.
Hi, guys. I know I've been away for a long time but I do mean to come back. College and life are constantly beating me up and not allowing me to do much other than rp on forum sites. I just recently got some inspiration for Cimmerian Dream and Shell of What Once Was so I MIGHT have something up for those soon. Big might.
Crack Pairing Meme I found and did with...SILENT HILL CHARACTERS!
RANDOM PAIRING QUESTIONNAIRE!!
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Cybil/Eileen No, but someone has probably written one. I'm not into femslash so I wouldn't read it anyway.
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
I do not think Heather is hot beause A, she is a girl and B, she is not a very pretty girl.
3) What would happen if one got four pregnant?
XD Oh gosh, James/Henry. I do like this this pairing but I'm kinda scared of what might come out of poor Henry if he got pregnant.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
There was one about Walter raping Angela...I rather liked that one. Well written.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Mary/Harry I think James would have a problem with that. XD
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Henry/Maria or Henry/Angela...Hmm, that's a toughie. Maria is the white Cynthia so I don't think it would work out too well. And with Angela absolutely nothing would happen.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Oh goodness. If Mary discovered Heather and Maria in a secret relationship there would definitely be a WTF moment and a O_O face.
Heather: It's not what it looks like! >///Maria: *gropes Heather* What are you talking about, sweetie? It's exactly what it looks like.
Mary: I'm gonna leave now...*backs away slowly*
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Ugh, do I have to? *sigh*
Harry knew the only place safe in this hellish Otherworld was in the hospital...with Lisa. He has fought his way through countless monsters on the precarious landscape of the rusted fences hanging over absolutely nothing just to get back there. But now that he's made it, Lisa is nowhere to be found. What has happened? Where has Lisa gone? Will Harry ever find her in this nightmare of a town?
That's the best I can do cause I really don't like that pairing.
9) Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Henry/Eileen Very much so. It's kinda canon. I have read a few of those.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Ooh, James/Cybil...Interesting...But how do I make a title that doesn't sound like a porno?
You Can't Hide from the Truth
There we go.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Heather/Dahlia? Ewwwwwwww reincarnated incest!!!! Ummm...Heather goes in the church where Dahlia is and Dahlia starts spouting nonsense about how she has waited for this day and blah blah blah and Heather is getting freaked out but before she can run Dahlia uses the Flauros to trap her and rapes her. I guess. ;
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Probably not for Mary het. I'm like the only one who has read nearly every SH fic so I have read Mary het. But no Angela femslash. I don't think that exists.
13. If you wrote a song-fic about number nine, what song would you choose?
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It fits for Angela. MAMA!! JUST KILLED A MAN!! XD
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
AUGH! Harry/Heather/Lisa! Warning would be Femslash, Incest, and perhaps NonCon.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Maria/Cybil. Oh dear.
"Do you only use those handcuffs on the bad guys?" *winks*
16. Challenge: Write a drabble-fic for ten/eight.
Eileen/Maria. Pure crack.
When Eileen awoke she realized she was neither in her apartment nor in the hospital. She was lying on a dirty bed in what looked like a jail cell. Her wounds were treated and wrapped in gauze bandages but they still hurt like hell. She attempted to sit up but someone pushed her back down again.
"Don't try to move so soon," a woman's voice told her, "You're still healing."
"Huh? Who are you? Where am I?" The darkness in the cell made it difficult for Eileen's single uncovered eye to focus on the woman. She squinted. The woman had blonde hair and was dressed in revealing red and pink clothes.
"My name is Maria. But don't worry. You're safe in here." Eileen began to calm down slightly but her nerves shot through the roof when Maria climbed on top of her.
"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded but Maria silenced her with a kiss. Eileen was in too much pain to struggle. She cringed as Maria slipped a hand under her dress and began pulling down her underwear. Despite the pain Eileen tried fighting. It seemed to be of no use as Maria, unbothered, shoved two fingers inside of her and slid her tongue into Eileen's mouth. For a moment the injured girl closed her eyes and thought of Henry and in that moment she liked what Maria was doing to her...But she snapped herself out of it and swung her left leg upward, kicking the strange woman off of her. Maria crashed to the floor and Eileen took this opportunity to get up and hobble to the other side of the room. There was a metal folding chair facing the bars separating Eileen from escape up the stairs. Maria began to stand behind her.
"You are a bad girl, aren't you?" she growled. Beginning to panic, Eileen grabbed the chair and swung it at Maria, catching her dead in the face. The blonde woman stumbled back, hurt. Eileen continued hitting her with the chair, backing her up to the bed until she fell onto it. She hit her until she stopped moving, her muscles aching with the effort. Seeing that Maria was dead, Eileen dropped the chair and hurriedly limped to the door she hadn't seen earlier. Luckily it was unlocked. Without a backward glance, Eileen rushed out of the room to freedom.
Wow. First time I ever wrote femslash. Probably last too. Explanation for why Maria was beaten to death when James got there.
17) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Mary walks in on Harry and Claudia? Gosh, Mary. Stop opening random doors. And Harry, stop being a slut.
Mary opens a door and finds Harry and Claudia doing it.
Claudia: Yes! Yes! Your sins are being forgiven, Harry Mason!
Claudia: The Order will open its arms to you now! You are free!
Mary backs out slowly.
Mary: I'm just going to hide under my bed and pretend I never saw that.
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Oooh, Henry never tops James...They would probably both be waaaaaaaay drunk on Henry's couch and James starts crying about Mary so Henry gets on top of him and...well you know. ;D
19) Does anyone on your friends list read seven slash?
Mary femslash? I doubt it but I have unfortunately. D=
20) Does anyone on your friends list read three het?
Heather het? I doubt it but I have. It was pretty damn good too. (Heather/Valtiel)
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven?
I don't know many people who would want to write or draw Dahlia. She's icky.
22) Would you write two/four/five?
Harry/Henry/Cybil? Fuck yes!
23) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"OH, HENRY!" *realizes she's not with Henry* "Oops." ///;
24) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
When I wrote one. Commission for Quacki3 on DeviantART.
25) What is six's super-secret kink?
Hmm, I think Lisa is turned on by secrecy for some reason. I know she's into older men; everybody knows that. But for some reason I picture her liking secrets and secret affairs. Maybe multiple lovers too.
26) Would eleven shag nine? Drunk or sober?
Would Dahlia shag Angela? Maybe...I don't think either of them can get crazier by drinking so let's just say sober rape.
27) If three and seven get together, who tops?
Heather/Mary Good question. Probably Heather. She's got that no nonsense attitude and Mary's kinda demure.
28) "James and Henry are in a happy relationship until Henry suddenly runs off with Angela. James, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Dahlia, and a brief unhappy affair with Claudia, then follows the wise advice of Cybil and finds true love with Harry." What title would you give this fic?
Oh boy. XD Probably It Was You because James/Harry is like my OTP and through all the shit they've been through they finally make it when they're together. You know, I've actually read a James/Claudia fic XP. And hey, who knew Cybil was a yaoi fan?
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Mary/Maria Twincest! XD I've seen it so many times it's practically canon already.