Poll: Would you like to have MPre on my fic 'Changing Facts? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Twilight, Sailor Moon, Prince of Tennis, Gakuen Alice, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, and Death Note.
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
The 10 Commandments of a Teenager!
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (Why wait that long?)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention it's cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Walmart has a bigger selection.)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect, and why the hell would you let yourself get arrested?!)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (Everyone knows grandma has more money.)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (Just take the whole day off.)
8) Thou shall not kiss boys in school. (Kiss them outside insted.)
9) Thou shall not worry about tests. (Just cheat on them: better marks.)
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (Just leave 'm in the middle.)
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.
The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
I am the boy who never finished school because I was called a fag everyday.
I am the girl who got kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I was a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because no one will hire a transseaxual.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they wouldn't allow my partner of 27 years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up to the nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family i have ever had. I wished they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before my high school graduation. It was just too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one bedroom for two men.
I am the one person who does not know which bathroom to use so the management doesn't come for me.
I am the mother who is not even allowed to see the children I bore, nursed and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the father who never hugged my son because I grew up afraid to show affection to males.
I am the Home Ec teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians could teach it.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized i was transsexual.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because i don't believe, but because they closed the doors to my kind.
I am the girl ashamed to tell my own friends that I am a lesbian because they make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men said they needed to 'teach me a lesson'.
I am the person who needs to hide what this world needs the most: love.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG- REPOST THIS
10 Reasons Why Being Gay is 'Wrong'
1.) Being gay is not 'natural'. We must always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2.) Gay marriage will make people gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3.) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets- because of course a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract, just like a human being.
4.) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, interracial marriage is still frowned upon, and divorce is still illegal.
5.) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed (Oh, what a tragedy).
6.) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world clearly needs more children, despite the fact that so many of them go uncared for.
7.) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion.
9.) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10.) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Re-post this if you believe love makes a marriage.
Unsafe External Link