Author has written 22 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Chrono Crusade, and D.Gray-Man.
Name: Angel Fantasy
Age: Guess it by my writing; I'm not telling anyone.
Continent: North America
Spoken languages: French and English
Some things you may want to know about me:
- I'm a fiery reviewer. If I stumble upon a story and get hooked to it however the author decides to leave it on Hiatus, I'll bug him/her until he/she finishes it. Good plots should never be left unfinished.
- I'm a very emotional person, and will fight tooth and nail to preserve everything that's dear to me.
- I have a very strong bond with my cat Blacky. Because of this, mom says that I can speak to and understand felines. She may not be totally wrong...
- Trees are a part of my being, so if I see anyone going to cut off their trees, I'll march up to them and heatedly bring up a hundred and one reasons why they shouldn't do it.
- Water is my element, which makes me wince badly everytime I see leftovers, toxins and other pollutioned things thrown into it. Come on people, try to have some respect on the environment; it's what allows us to live in this world!
- I am a maniac of Fantasy books. I can read one with 400-600 pages in less than a day if I "devour" the book. This goes the same way for stories on fanfiction.
- I have gone through many hardships in my young life, and as a result have matured more quickly than other people of my age, rending my social skills pratically useless with the new way I'm seeing things around me. Being disillusionned about the harsh reality of life sooner than the others sucks big time when you try to keep your friends.
- I have discovered in recent years that I am a very, very slow writer. Not for the sake of being lazy, mind you, but because I take 5 hours to type 1500 words in a few paragraphs that actually make sense. I guess that's part of what makes writing such a delightful challenge.
Likes: I like everything that is connected to inexplicable phenomenas. Legends like the Bermuda triangle, the Loch Ness monster and the Yeiti are examples. I also like Egypt's hieroglyphal language, and any other mysterious symbols. I like to draw (inner personnal talent) and speak/write/read other languages. English is a good example, since I'm a french girl. My favourite animals are killer whales, dolphins, horses, wolves, foxes and cats. My favourite mythic animals/peoples are the dragon, the phoenix, the unicorn, the basilica, the dog demons (not those like Inuyasha, others.), the elves, the Saiyans, as well as the Na'vis and Ikrans and Turruck from Avatar.
Dislikes/ Hates: Incomplete/ abandonned/ Hiatus stories, spiders, shots, and Earth's pollution. Yerk.
Hobbies: Likes to read everything that passes under my nose, especially DGM-Naruto fanfics. I also like to make tree seeds grow and take care of animals.
Favourite animes/mangas/cartoons/video games:
Dragon Ball Z/GT/NS, Chrno Cruasde, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, D.Gray Man, Beyblade, Sonic X/Underground, Zelda TP/OOT, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kuroshisuji, Card Captor Sakura, Claymore, Tsubasa Chronicles, Cybersix, Godzilla, Prince of Tennis, Kaichou-wa Maid-sama, Pokemon, Digimon (first series only), Hack.//SIGH, Hack.//G.U., Hack.//LINK Twilight Knights, World Embryo, Fullmetal Alchemist...and many others that would make the list endless.
Bleach: Hitsugaya Toshiro. He's actually the only reason why I read Bleach. On the sidelines, I'd say I also like Isshin (for possible father x son relationships with Toshiro) and Renji, Ichigo and Karin - because those three are the most plausible candidates for a love relationship in my own personal opinion.
Eyeshield 21: Hiruma, Mamori, Sena, Riku, Musashi, Juumonji, Togano, Kuroki, Kidd, Clifford, Akaba, Unsui, Monta, Taka.
Dragon Ball Z: Raditz, Bardock, Turles (sometimes), Tarble, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan and Videl. Of course, let's not forget the troublesome duo, Trunks and Goten.
Dragon Ball GT: SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, Pan (sometimes.)
Dragon Ball NS: SS4 Krillin (Gods, you should see him... that feral look in his eyes! -fans herself-), Goten, Trunks.
D. Gray Man: Allen (drools), Adam (charming in human form), Lavi (strike!), Kanda (sexy), Tyki (handsome), Alma (kawaii!!), Wisely, Rhode, Crowley, Leenalee, Link, Timothy, Timcampy, Mana, Miranda, Komui, Gozu, Chomesuke, Bak, Fou, Lou, Asian staff. Did I forget anyone?
Chrno Crusade: Chrno, Rosette, Mary Magdalene, Azmaria, Joshua and Stella (or Satella, whatever you call her).
Naruto: Naruto, Kyuubi, Gaara, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Neji, Iruka, Tobi, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi.
Zelda: Link, Dark Link, Midna, Sheik, Epona (I love horses.)
Sonic X: Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Rouge, Tails.
Sonic Underground: Sonic, Sonia, Manic and Knuckles.
Super Smash Brothers: Pit (so cute!), Link (-drools-), Ike, Marth, Roy, Zero Suit Samus, Zelda/Sheik, Ice Climbers, Yoshi.
Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Edward, armor Alphonse, Maes Hugues, Roy, Riza, Heavoc, Falman, Fuery, Breda, Izumi, Winry, Maria, Broche, Olivia Armstrong (from Briggs), Martel, Dorchet, 1rst Greed.
Prince of Tennis/ Prince of Tennis OVA: Kikumaru, Ryoma, Tezuka, Fuji, Kaidoh, Momo chan-sempai, Kawamura (BURNING!!), Inui, Sakuno, Tachibana, Yukimura, Kevin and Karupin.
A/N: The Dragon Ball NS series are the creation and drawings of a fan of DBZ, like DBAF, so you won't find it anywhere else than on deviantart.com. To those who would like to write fics about it, please ask for the approval of the owner of DBNS first, then write (or ask by e-mail) to the category section support for a new Dragon Ball category to be open.
Bleach: Aizen (for breaking Hinamori and damaging Hitsugaya), Hinamori (for believing Aizen over Toshiro, her own childhood friend), Yamamoto (no heart and too strict), Kurostuchi (for turning Hitsugaya into a lab experiment) and the Quincy girl (whose name I don't remember) who turned Hitsugaya into a zombie in the first place.
Eyeshield 21: Agon (too many reasons to list) and Mister Don (due to how he views women).
Dragon Ball Z: Frieza (that fucking pedophile of a bastard! How dare he touch Veggie-chan!), Mr. Satan (Gods, so frigging annoying... ) and Chichi (she ticks my nerves with her bragging about studies and grandchildren! no offense to those who like her, but I'm really not in good terms with her...)
Dragon Ball GT: The jerk that transformed Pan into a doll. He has blond hair, and a fetish for dressing girly dolls. What a shame to his male part...
Dragon Ball NS: Ghiller. (He's completly gone insane. The bastard... Making the life of Krillin and Vegeta a living hell by sending ugly monsters to kill all the humans-transformed-saiyans... KICK HIS ASS, KRILLIN!)
D. Gray Man: Leverrier (-grabby hands- just let me strangle him...!), the Crow Guards (except Link), Skin Bolic, Cross, Goushi, Kiredoru.
Chrno Crusade: Aion. That jackass has a good mind perception, but a sick way of facing the world's hiearchy.
Naruto: Konoha's Elders, Danzo and Karin.
Zelda: Malo and Zant (Twilight Princess).
Sonic X: The ARF department, and Espio's scouting squad (the croco and the bee acompaining him.)
Sonic Underground: None... Yet.
Super Smash Brothers: Ganondorf, Wario and Bowser.
Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Kimblee (Crimson Alchemist), Homoculus, Pride, Wrath, the Top Brass, and surely the upcoming new evil characters. I can't see any other that I'd dislike yet, not until the manga gets finished.
Prince of Tennis/ Prince of Tennis OVA: Tomoko, Horio, Atobe, Kabaji, Kirihara, Arai and pervert Nanjiro.
Writings that made me think seriously on the knowlege of hardships in life:
1. If being wise is leaving those who are important to you, then trust me, I'd rather live forever as a fool. - Naruto
2. To live in the past is the same as being dead in the present. Despite the hardships you faced, always look foward with a smile. - Naruto
3. Never let anyone strip you of your beliefs. Take ahold of them and fight for them relentlessly. - Zabuza
4. In life, sufering is always a constant, no matter what you do. The only variable is how you deal with it. - Naruto
5. A natural born genius can be defeated by the power of effort. - Rock Lee
6. I might like to sleep everytime instead of fighting. I might slack off on a mission briefing. I might hate to use my head more than I want to. But when my friend's lives are involved, that is the one time I shall always be ready. - Shikamaru
7. If you are facing in the right direction, all you need to do is keep on walking. - Unknown
8. The day will happen whether or not you get up. - John Ciardi
9. We can always live on less when we have something to live for. - Rosette Christopher
10. A painless lesson is a lesson not learned at all. - Unkown
11. A problem well stated is a problem half solved. - Charles F. Kettering
12. Potential just means you ain't done it yet. - Darrel Royal
13. To be or not to be; that is the question. - William Shakespeare
14. What we can't feel and prove in reality can be seen and heard in our dreams. - Angel fantasy
15. If there is a myth or a legend on an unknown or unproven subject, then that means the history it holds has been lived once by a person. - Angel Fantasy
16. Real love stories never have an ending. - Vitani FyreWolf
17. Darkness isn’t anything to fear. Everything’s the same as in the light -- it’s just harder to see. - Rosette Christopher
18. Only those who listen can hear the words unsaid. - Link
19. Performing an action grants more experience than merely hearing about it. - Link
20. Even the smalest particle of dust can bring the biggest change in the world. - Angel Fantasy
21. A love that defies all logic is sometimes the most logical thing in the world. - Unknown
22. Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals. - Unknown
23. Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts. - Ukn
24. Don’t ask the Lord to guide your footsteps unless you’re willing to move your feet. - Unknown
25. Trust can be a powerful weapon. - Unknown
26. Love can be your biggest weakness as well as your strongest drive. You must learn how to use that double axe without hurting youself in the crossfire. - Angel fantasy
27. Truth is a moral compass which points north under all conditions. - Unknown
28. Some lies are so well disguised to resemble truth, that we should be poor judges of the truth not to believe them. - Unknown
29. Don't use time or words carelessly, because neither can be retrieved. - Rosette Christopher & Chrno the Sinner
30. No individual snowflake ever felt any responsibility for an avalanche. - Unknown
31. We must believe in our dreams if we want them to come true. - Marylene Coulombe
32. No matter how many wars or battles you may win in life, there are two foes that you will never be able to overcome while you still breath: Time and Death. Such is the law of the livings. - Angel Fantasy
33. There is more than one way to climb a mountain. - Zelda
34. Enduring trials is what strengthens individuals. - Farore
35. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? - Death 101 - Fox Version
36. True immortality isn't about living forever. It's about what you do with the time you have. - Unknown
37. A sword wields no strenght unless the hand that holds it has courage. - Hidden Master (The Legend of Zelda: twilight princess)
38. God may have created man before woman, but there are always rough drafts before the masterpieces. - Midnight Crystal Sage
39. A shared secret is no secret at all. - Master Oromis (Eragon t.3: Brisingr)
40. A king does not remain king for long unless he appreciates the value of silence. - King Orrin (Eragon t.3: Brisingr)
41. It takes real guts to admit you're a coward. - NamelessHeretic
42. Something taken is worthless, but something earned is worth everything. - Zendura
43. Never argue with an idiot; they'll bring you to their level then beat you with experience. - Sephiroth’s Sword
44. Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door. - Sephiroth’s Sword
45. Whoever came up with ‘Sticks and stones’ obviously didn’t take into account the viciousness of today’s youth. - NarutosBrat
46. Knowing your enemy is the quickest path to victory. - Snake
47. Sometimes the biggest most unexpected changes can be brought about by the simplest things. - Caitiy
48. Patience is the driving force behind success. - Hyôrinmaru
49. If you have nothing you would die for, then you’re not truly alive. - Naruto
50. Men are all alike. Without women around, there’d be no one to reject their advances and toughen them up. - Tsunade
51. My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems. - Unknown
52. If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk! - Unknown
52. Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be outside on its own. - Unknown
53. Women fake emotions, men fake entire relationships. - Unknown
54. Love doesn't always heal wounds. Strength doesn't always assure victory. Denial doesn't always prevent the inevitable. But revenge is always sweet to the bitter. - Unknown
55. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. - Unknown
56. A woman is like a tea bag... you don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water. - Unknown
57. If you want breakfast in bed, then sleep in the kitchen, dammit! - Uknown
58. Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. - Unknown
59. If 90 percent of the people in the world don't have it, why do they call it common sense? - Unknown
60. Mirrors can't talk. And lucky for you they can't laugh. - Unknown
61. Death is life's way of telling you that you're fired. - Unknown
62. Behind every good man, there is a good woman. And behind every good woman, there's another man looking at her butt. - Unknown
63. 'Always' and 'never' are two words you should always remember to never use. - Unknown
64. When policemen say "stealing is a bad thing", what do they say to the Governments, who have invented a law to feed off their paycheck without getting arrested and blamed for "stealing money"? - Unknown
65. Something that looks nice on the outside can be dangerous or harbor ugly tendancies on the inside. - Chrno
66. No matter who or what we are, or how different we may be, friendships are by far the greatest we can share with each other. - Unknown
67. A life does not have to be human to be great. - Unknown (from the Movie : Saving Luna)
68. Defeat is nothing to be scared of; what matters is if you can get up after. - Kaibaman
69. Even the sharpest and deadliest of swords become dull and useless without the scabbard to protect it. - Thief King Bakura
70. If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you can understand them doesn't mean that you can come to an agreement with them. That's the truth. - Pain
71. The past is the foundation of the present upon which the future is built. - Kamiyashi
72. Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply, just being one. - arliabreaker
73. Did you just call me a bitch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature. And nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful! Thanks for the complement. - arliabreaker
74. You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it. - arliabreaker
75. I can resist everything except temptation. - arliabreaker
76. It’s better to be pissed off than pissed on. - arliabreaker
77. I used to be indecisive, but now I’m not sure. - arliabreaker
78. I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out. - arliabreaker
79. When you’re right no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one ever forgets. - arliabreaker
80. Laws were meant to be broken; Lawyers are for when you get caught. - arliabreaker
81. A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s, she changes it more often. - arliabreaker
82. Hate: a special kind of love given to people that suck. - arliabreaker
83. Love is like war: easy to start, hard to end, and impossible to forget. - arliabreaker
84. Love is like the wind... you can’t see it, but you can feel it. - arliabreaker
85. Emotions and water have one thing in common: they can choke you to death if you resist them with all your might. - Angel Fantasy
86. It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to know someone, a day to love someone, but a lifetime to forget them. - arliabreaker
87. The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you. - arliabreaker
88. Don't settle for the one person you can live with...wait for the one person you can't live without. - arliabreaker
89. You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on. - arliabreaker
90. Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that moron up-side the head! - arliabreaker
91. Stalling for time is a sight of weakness, Yuugi. - Kaiba / But it can also save your life, Kaiba. - Yuugi
92. The penalty for defeat is death. - Kaiba
93. Promises are meant to be kept whatever the cost – and dire consequences rightfully await the forsworn. - Nenya85
94. The zero is truly an amazing creation. It encompasses everything from the void from which all life came, to the infinity of the gods who exist unseen around us. - Kaiba
95. Any freedom we win for ourselves is carved out against necessity’s constraints. - Kaiba
96. One must always be prepared to face their loss, but one should never invite it. - Kaiba
97. Misdirection is a valid component of strategy. You never place trap cards face up, after all. - Yami
98. Being afraid is no weakness. It's the path that you choose after that that matters. - Syrus
99. In order to dream, you must first discover your true inner self. - Elenee Otagano
100. Escaping from pain, is just running away from yourself. - Danny Tran
101. In order to hate, you have to love first. - Unknown
102. When you say "I love you" to someone else or to me, do I say "I love you too"? Or do I smile sadly and say "I know"? - Harika Huynh
103. You ask, "Why does it hurt to lose someone, when I never even had them?" while I ask "Why do we want, what we can never have?" - Harika Huynh
104. War does not decide who is right. War decides who is left. - Mahaamod
105. As long as it exists, any card has the power to be needed. Someone who denies those cards by calling them trash doesn't deserve to call himself a duelist. - Yusei
106. Friendship is a support, but it can never be a crutch. - Kaiba
107. Without strategy, strenght is only an empty threat. - Yami
108. Love and lust are two sides of the same coin, and all of us have to learn to deal with it. - Giant Nickel
109. A presence you take for granted is something that nothing can take the place of. - Roy Mustang
110. Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. - Roy Mustang
111. Mankind will make mistakes, but we take from the ashes the means to improve. So send your monsters and demons. We will endure, we will fight, we will survive and we will win. - Lucifer-Allheart
112. We who hold a blade in the midst of a smile, cannot grasp the Philosopher's Stone. - Unknown (from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
113. Impatience is the root to all injuries. - Prince of Tennis
114. The worst thing to do on a battlefield is to get discouraged. - Inui (Prince of Tennis)
115. A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again. - Wisteria Child
116. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met. - Wisteria Child
117. If you ever get lonely, look at the spaces between your fingers and remind yourself that mine fits there perfectly. - Wisteria Child
118. Don't let traumatisms and bad memories hold you back from what your heart longs for. - Wisteria Child
119. It's really hard to let go of someone you love so much. But there are times that you just have to let go not because you want it that way, but because it's more painful to hang on and wait for nothing. - Wisteria Child
120. It's hard when you meet the right love at the wrong time. But what's more painful is when you have to give up the right love because you have given the right time hiding the wrong love. - Wisteria Child
121. To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, that's another pair of sleeves. And pain. George Lansdowne
122. Not to understand a treasure's worth till time has stole away the slighted good, is cause of half the poverty we feel, and makes the world the wilderness it is. William Cowper
123. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. Kay Knudsen
124. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
125. Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. Jean Paul Richter
126. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. - Wisteria Child
127. Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there. Otomo No Yakamochi
128. Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean? - Wisteria Child
129. Should I smile because you're my friend, or cry because that's all you'll ever be? - Wisteria Child
130. I wish I was a little kid again because skinned knees are easier to heal then broken hearts. - Wisteria Child
131. Rather than viewing a brief relapse back into inactivity as a failure, treat it as a challenge and try to get back on track as soon as possible. - Jimmy Connors
132. Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments. - Rose Fitzgeral Kennedy
133. Only pull off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. - Pablo Picasso
134. We are not what we know but what we are willing to learn. - Mary Catherine Bateson
135. If one ask for success and prepares for failure, he will get the situation he hs prepared for. - Florence Scovel Shinn
136. Think BIG right now-you can always make it smaller later! - Sass Jordan
137. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possiilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. - Gloria Steinem
138. Memory is a complicated thing. A relative to Truth, but not it's twin. - Barbara Kingslover
139. I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has to get down to work. - Pearl S. Buck
140. We might have weak bodies, hundreds of rules, different customs, different religions, different appearances and different languages, but there's one thing that will always unite, give strength and keep us alive in times of despair: The Will of The Heart. - Angel fantasy
141. Always set goals and work as hard as you can. You'll be amazed at what you can do. - Rick Hansen
142. It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities. - Josiah Charles Stamp
143. We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. - Nelson Mandela
144. Should-haves solves nothing. It's the next thing to happen that needs thinking about. - Alexandra Ripley
145. Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far can I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, and only as much as I dream can I be. - Karen Ravn
146. The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious. - Marcus Aurelius
147. When you chase your dreams, you'll never regret where it takes you. - Sigmund Brouwer
148. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and discover that they were big things. - Antonio Smith
149. A year from now you may wish you had started today. - karen Lamb
150. Success is focusing the full power of what you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve. - Wilfred Peterson
151. Every human has four endowments-self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, the respond and to change. - Stephen R. Covey
152. Progess comes from the intelligent use of experience. - Elbert Hubbart
153. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered, you will never grow. - C. R. Lawton
154. When you are in doubt of a decision or which path to follow, stay still and take time to listen to your heart and your intuition. - Charlotte Diamond
155. Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. - William Penn
156. If I’m in league with a traitor who betrayed his side, does that make me a traitor? - Lavi
157. I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature, and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. - E.B White
158. A peace born of illusion is nothing more than a lie; peace only holds meaning if it is created in reality. - Gaara, Kazekage
159. If one can’t reason with God, one has to go card playing with the Devil. - Allen Walker
160. Fate is the end result of all the decisions man made as he walked the path of his life, from his craddle to his grave. - Angel Fantasy
NEWS AND UPDATES
January 11, 2015: I'm drawing a visual of each character I'm going to use in my story. I'm creating a reference sheet that readers as well as myself can go look up to get a hang of what my fic will talk about. I'm no badass pro and colors don't match with me, but I'll still try. Now I only have to figure out how the hell Paint works. The next few days promise to be busy.
For those who want updates, I'd say my story's around 38% done. I've hit a wall at a scene that I can't seem to get over, because I'm trying out a new writing style for that particular milestone. I'm brainstorming hard to fix the plothole, and nothing's better to inspire me than drawing a bit.
Also, an awesome thank you to Nelio, fanfiction writer, for publishing a long french Naruto one-shot to celebrate our first year of friendship. I found you thanks to the Eyeshield 21 fandom, and you're the best sweetheart I've ever talked with. *hugs*
v V v
January 1, 2015: Working fervently on my ES21 AU story. Advancing well, but at a slow rhythm because life got busy. I'm alternating between writing new chapters and correcting the old ones to fit the new ones. Currently trying to write down all the facts I've got into comprehensible order--both for myself and the readers. I've never been good at making plans XD I'm also making some attempts at drawing a decent-looking map whose scribbles will hopefully make sense to whoever sees it once I post it on DA. I can only cross my fingers on that one.
I'm open to chats with Eyeshield 21 fans. Readers who follow me and are curious about the manga can ask me questions anytime. I'll answer them as best as I can
Now let's see... What else could i say? Eto, the mega-story I'm trying to give birth to is made of four, maybe five parts, with possibly a prequel if I have the time, energy, plot bunny at hand and lots of readers ask for it. Part one is currently being written down, the other parts are still in the making. I've got the basic idea for each of them, now all that's left is to fill the gaps between the major scenes and to link them all into comprehensible order. Since I'm working with a growing number of characters the further each story goes along, it's highly possible that a second and third pairing be made besides the original one, along with smut and everything. I noticed that there's alot of people who've been barely paid attention to in the Eyeshield 21 fandom, and I'm determined to change that in my own stories. I'm a pandora's box person, ya know? The only thing I'm truly disappointed of are the fluff and smut doujinshi - I can't find anything on two-thirds of the characters I'll be writing on. So little data is highly frustrating.
Oh well. I's the first time I've ever taken on a story this big, so I guess I can give myself a large room for errors. Hopefully it'll be a masterpiece despite all its flaws.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! :D
v V v
July 21, 2014: To all D. Gray-Man fans who may still follow me, I am sorry to say I have lost interest in the fandom. I will be going through a clean-up of my profile and leave only stories which I am comfortable with, because looking at my past work, I find some of them are... embarrassing. Fear not, however; if you find that the story you like is (was) incomplete and missing, just PM me and I'll give you a summary of the end - of what I can see of it, anyway. I'm not so cruel as to leave readers on the edge for eternity.
However, I have not stopped to write. If anything, I have never been more active. I'm completely into Eyeshield 21, a manga whose passionate love for American Football has literally tackled me down. I call this an exploit because I never loved sports before, despite reading awesome mangas like Prince of Tennis and Kuroki no Basket. But Eyeshield 21 has succeeded to convert me into a fan of American Football, and something tells me it's gonna be for life. So, folks, I am proud to announce that I am working on an ES21 AU. It's a multi-chaptered fanfic unlike everything else I have done before, Challenged Pleasure and Damned Adam included.
I attack all of my weaknesses in this story: long story with long chapters, kick-ass plot twists, environment description, clothes, battle scenes and dialogue, not to mention multi-chaptered sequels because yes, I am bringing out the big guns here. Eyeshield 21 is a manga about challenges, so I challenged myself into doing this both for hobby purposes as well as training. If I can't pass this, then that means I cannot become an official writer - because writing books means dealing with all of the above on a daily basis. Fear not, they will all be rated M because I am an eternal Yaoi fan and my stories won't be complete without some kinky fun to spike them up. Lastly, I will only post the story once I have written it down to the very last chapter. For now, I'd say I've written about 25 % of it - the number may change because I still have a few plot holes to fix.
So, see you (hopefully) soon in my new story!
Well, that's it folks! Read, Enjoy & Review!
Unsafe External Link