Author has written 11 stories for Bleach, Batman, Naruto, and One Piece.
A bit of personal information:
- I'm a nineteen-year-old, gutter-minded, fun loving girl. (Cliche!) Honestly, I enjoy writing more than any other outlet I use for stress of work.
- Sadly, I am short.
- Easy to talk to, really. So feel free to drop me a message or add me on MyAnimeList. (Username: Gypsy)
- Oh! And request are really welcomed. I have no idea how well my style or writing is liked. But, hell, if you ask I'll do it for you!
Lets get this show on the road then.
First off, i'd like to slap an apology on myself. Due to the fact I am a young writer and do have other matters to attend to, (Ie: WORK.), my stories shall either come in one or two ways:
1. Slowly, but written a bit more carefully.
2. Rushed, and written more...tattered?
I myself, will try my best no to do the latter. In order to keep readers and such.
Currently, I have several projects I am working on. Mostly scribbled down in class. Either one-shots i'm touching up, or soon to come Quivering Pendulum thatI'm hard at work with, you can be sure i'll do my best to entertain you all. As well as satisfy my own glutton of pride. (I would never post a story of mine that I would be embarrassed to show to my sister. Too bad she's a huge yaoi fan! ;)
Supposing you care, i'll just add a few other facts about myself. Who knows? Maybe it'll make my writing make sense.
- I do love me some good Yaoi, but do not trust my writing skills well enough to write any yet. In fear it will become cheesy and i'll just end up bringing shame to my over inflated ego.
- Romance is a takes up gratuitous amounts of my daydreaming. Especially in class, which a huge reason i'm in need of a good tutor.
- I have a secret desire to start a "themed series." More of this idea to follow.
- Oh, and if you haven't taken this HUGE hint yet, I'm a pretty vivacious anime geek. I also make my own fan art to go with stories! (Mostly character studies, once my blasted scanner is fixed I shall post a few for some reference.)
- Nothing is written without my OCs being somehow in mind. Even if they are not in the story.
Work has taken me by the belt loop and is preparing to kick me over the edge. Plus with me trying to develop ONE GOOD work with my Original Characters, is tough work.
Aizen's OOC Sleepover Extravaganza
Words He Won't Say
Rose Tint My World