Author has written 2 stories for Team Fortress 2, and Simpsons.
I'm not really sure people actually read the profile of the writers who try to recreate the worlds they've come to love, but here goes. Instead of my stats, because, let's face it-we've got Facebook for that, I'm going to give you a few odd facts about me.
1. Top hats, bow ties and pinstripe suits turn me on.
2. I will not step on any railroad tracks. Ever.
3. The monolog from The Great Dictator and Carl Sagan's The Pale Blue Dot are the core of my morality.
4. I am fascinated by serial killers.
5. I'm an atheist. If that bothers you, feel free to leave me alone, 'pray for my soul' or argue god with me. Just know that you are never going to change my mind, nor would I want to change yours. But I do love a good debate, so long as you are mature.
6. I'm 31. I just celebrated 11 years of marriage with my husband, and we have two girls. They are my life. My light. They are the greatest extension of who I am, and therefore, the most important part of me.