Poll: In 'Sacred Lotus' which POV do you want me to write or write more of. Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
My name is Kate and I live in Arkansas, Go Hogs! and for anyone wondering I don't have an Arkansas accent. Anyway I'm 21 years old. I'm 5'4, short brown hair, hazel eyes. I found fanfiction though website and I got so hooked on I could not stop reading. I finished the Twilight saga in six days. I currently working on a few stories. They're down below. Right now I'm writing 'Blue Empress', then 'The Stranger in Room 311.' It may change if you go to my poll and vote with story you would want me to do after Blue Empress.
Facts about how I write:
1) I never leave you hanging for a update for too long. I try to update once a week but, it may end up updating once every two weeks. (Note: Ok school been preventing me from trying to update about every two weeks but, I can't do anything about it. It may be once a month but hopefully no more. Depending on if I get a writer's block.)
2) I always finish a story, I never abandon any of my stories. Not pointing any fingers at anyone or blaming anyone but, I hate it when someone writes a really good story but never finish it.
3) My stories are original, I never copy ideas off of anyone. I may get an idea for a story from someone else story but, never copy any of their ideas.
4) I don't write sequels but, there maybe a time or two where I may do one. (Note: Ok, I did do one on Blue Empress but, it won't be very common that I'll write one)
5) I do a lot of research before I write my story. All of my stories, I tend to use real places, real object, and sometimes use real events.
/All Pictures and upcoming stories summery are on my website now/
Top Ten Favorite Twilight Character:
1. Emmett (almost tied with Alice)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (Well, not really, but some of my keys are getting worn out and not working right. )
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Unsafe External Link