Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
I'm a cheerleader (not the peppy school cheerleader kind that everyone hates, the competitive kind. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go on youtube.)
I LOVE reading the stories other people write, but I can't write worth crap. :
Talk to me?
Name Kaitlynn, Kait.
My email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Birthday-July 27th (I will not tell you my age, you can guess)
Currently- Maine. My birthplace was Pennsylvania.
How I look
Hair- Shoulder length Brownish Black hair (I tried dying it black and now it's coming out.) So it has all kinds of brown in it.
Eyes- Dark Brown/ Blackish. Creepy huh?
I love to read.
I always have music on whether I am doing homework or just reading, playing on the internet, ect.
I can rarely leave the house without: IPOD, cell phone, and a pony tail holder. A book used to be part of that too. But I don't like lugging books around school as is.
I have an annoying habit to correct someone if they use improper grammer.
I am constantly reading fanfiction for the Twilight series.
I am extremely clumsy, like Bella, I am always falling or tripping or hurting myself. Unfortunately I am never saved by Edward or any for that matter.
I'm a whiz at spelling. Crazy huh?
People tell me that I look way young. Other people tell me I look way older than my age. And act it sometimes too.
I always need to be moving, tapping my feet, my pencil. All of it.
Ice Cream- Creme Brulee Ben and Jerry's.
Days of the Year- Mostly Fridays, New Years, Thanksgiving, My birthday, Christmas.
Subject- Science, like when we learn about the body and stuff. I think that's so cool. And stuff about chemicals. It's great.
Music- Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, One Republic, Paramore, Debussy, Buckcherry, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, Hilary Duff. So much Stuff!!
Movie- TWILIGHT!! Harry Potter Movies, Princess Diaries, and Made of Honor. There's just so many more!!
Authors- STEPHENIE MEYER, Libba Bray, J.K. Rowling.
Books- The Whole Twilight series, A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, The Sweet Far Thing
Candy- Most anything chocolate except mounds. Ick. And I like gum and like to have flavored type things, like that you suck on, a lollipop without the stick.
Colors- Depends on my mood that day, but mostly blue, lime green, orange, hot pink and purple.
Animal- dogs, cats, red pandas, and snow leopards. The last two are sooo pretty. Though I only know about the red panda's because I had to do a research project on them.
Vacation spot- Forks, WA or anywhere on the Olympic Peninsula. (Because I hear it's gorgeous there) I would also like to go to France, Poland, Germany, and Australia.
Food- Most of anything my mom makes, she is a great cook, Except for Mexican. Blech.
Restaurant- Texas Roadhouse, Sun-Sun, and Sakura. YUM.
Season- Anything but winter. It's too cold and wet/messy up here in Maine.
weather- I like the snow and LOVE the rain, but I would like the snow much more if it was warm. My favorite weather is when you can still wear jeans and not be steaming or freezing. That; would be a miracle up here.
1. What is your Full name? Kaitlynn. And two other names I’m not going to write down.
2. Do you prefer Spongebob or Fairly Odd Parents? Fairly Odd Parents. I hate Spongebob shows.
3. What is your Favorite part of your body? My... I don’t have one.
4. What is your least favorite part of your body? My thighs.
5. Who is/are your Favorite musician/s? Taylor Swift, Evanescence, Paramore, Claude Debussy, The Pussycat Dolls, Carrie Underwood, and lots more that I honestly don’t feel like writing down.
6. What is your Favorite music genre? Almost everything except for that stupid screamo stuff and western.
7. What is your least favorite music genre? Heavy metal and western.
8. Who are your best Friend(s)? I don’t have one. I just have a lot of general friends. Any of the best friends I’ve ever had have dumped me on my ass for other people. so after a while I just stopped trying to have one.
9. What is your best grade ever? A+ Most of my grades are around that.
10. Do you shave? Sure do.
11. Are your eyebrows plucked? They are.
12. How many spoken languages? One, but I plan on learning more french.
13. What are your spoken languages? English, and a little french.
14. Do you own a car? No. I will in a few years though.
15. What is your favorite drink? I like all sorts of drinks. I’m not too picky. I really like root beer, rasberry soda (I can practically hear you wondering what the heck it is. It’s yumzilla.) Strawberry soda and grape soda.
16. Are you still a virgin? I am.
17. Do you have a crush currently? I do.
18. What is your best subject? My best subject? Science probably, I usually do well in social studies too.
19. When do you have to wear a uniform? When I play in a field hockey game or when I compete at cheering.
21. What is your favorite reality show? I honestly don’t have one. Not too big on TV.
22. What is your hair color? Well, it’s multiple colors. It’s brown on the top for about 2 inches, then black with brown streaks all over because I dyed my hair black last year for something new and it’s finally growing out.
23. What is your eye color? Dark brown.
24. What do you aspire to be? A singer. Or an optometrist.
25. What is/are your hobby/hobbies? Reading, cheering, and fanfiction.
26. What is your full name? Kaitlynn, thats all I’m saying. Haven’t we previously discussed this?
27. What color pants are you wearing? Black and white checkered pajama pants that say cherleader down the side in white lettering.
28. What are you listening to right now? Misery Buisness by Paramore and myself typing the answer to this question as well as the TV downstairs.
29. Are your legs crossed? They are actually.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Steak...I ate dinner about an hour or two ago. But I ate mostly vegetables, I’m not so big on meat anymore.
31. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Sky Blue, the sky is so vast and unpredictable, watching over anything and everyone. Who wouldn’t want to be at least it;s color?
32. What is the weather right now? It’s pitchblack outside, save for the ocassional car zooming by on the road.
33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Um... Hold on let me check my cellphone... My friend Molly.
34. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? At a glance they’re eyes, hair, body, then I talk to them and dtermine any attraction nby personality.
35. Do you like the person who had these first? Had what first?
36. What is your favorite drink? Didn’t you already ask this? It’s the second question you’ve repeated. I may have to report this survey to the international survey group in Wahoo Nebraska claiming it had the audacity to reapeat two questions.
37. Favorite alcoholic drink? I’m not too big on the alchohol considering I’m only 14.
38. Favorite sport? Cheering.
39. Do you wear contacts? I do.
40. Are you to shy to ask someone out? Nope.
41. Do you like marmite? In order for me to answer this question I would have to know what it was... which I don’t, so I can’t exactly answer this can I?!
42. Summer or Winter? Summer, though we only have a limited amount of summer up here in Maine. I still love it. I was born in it!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? I’m gonna put them together and say Twist!
44. LIVING ARRANGMENTS? Everyone is upstairs, my parents in the room latter to mine, uncle across the hall, as well as the things in my house that are most commonly called brothers.
45. Did you wake up before your alarm went off? I didn’t have an alarm today, but usually no.
46. Salted, Plain or Buttered Popcorn? I actually prefer kettled corn.
47. Can you juggle? If by jugggled you mean can I throw a ball or object up int the air and catch it more than once consecutively without hurting myself then yes, but anything beyond that is a no.
48. Favorite day of the week? Friday!
Bella's red Heels.
Bella's shirt red sweater.
That was as close as I could get, turn it red and add a push up bra and Wahlah!
Bella's blue sweater.
Bella's blue pumps.
Bellas skinny jeans.
Bella's Dinner outfit.
Kaitlynn's dinner outfit.
Elizabeth's dinner outfit.
Alicia's dinner outfit.
Ben's dinner outfit.
Kyle's Dinner outfit.
People from back again:
Kaitlynn's school outfit.
Bella's school outfit.
Edwards school outfit.