Author has written 34 stories for Suite Life series, iCarly, Victorious, and 100.
My name is Lindsay, and I'm crazy about writing to say the least :P
I found Fanfiction.net in 2008 after closed down (sniff sniff). But since joining Fanfiction, I have become both an avid reader of other author's literature and a budding author myself.
I love writing, it's my passion. As cliche as this sounds, I want to be a professional writer someday. Writing's one of the few things that genuinely makes me happy in my life. For me, writing is about finding that silver lining in a story. Occasionally, I will write stories with mature and serious content when I'm trying to make a moral/social/political point. But most of the time, I like to write stories that are entertaining and leave the reader feeling good and happy afterwards. That's what reading and writing does for me, so I like to do the same for others when they read my stories :)
I think of myself as being quite complex in my various tastes and interests. I'm kind've an old soul, but still extremely young at heart all at once. I love to laugh; I've found time and time again that laughter can cure anything from a bad grade to a broken heart. I try not to take myself too seriously, yet I'm still extremely pensive. Besides reading, writing and watching way too much TV for my own good, I love to cook, sleep and travel. I love meeting new people and learning new things. I like to think of myself as being an exotic and international kind of gal.
As you may have already noticed, I'm kind of a quote whore :P I love quotes that are inspiring, thought-provoking or just downright amusing. I'm constantly tweeting quotes and putting them up on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. The quotes of others, no matter how intelligent or colloquial, makes me feel connected and grounded in a sense.
To all the authors out there, best of luck with your writing. Don't ever tire of improving your technique and skill, there's always loads to learn from others.
1) "My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah my foes and of my friends, it gives a lovely light." (Roald Dahl)
2) "Love may do much, but money more." (French proverb)
3) "So throughout life, our worst weaknesses and meanness are usually committed for the sake of the people whom we most despise." (Charles Dickens)
4) "A true friend stabs you in the front." (Oscar Wilde)
5) "Evil is not something superhuman, it's something less than human. A criminal is someone who wants to be important, but who will never be important, because he will always be less than a man." (Agatha Christie)
6) "Without the assistance of the Divine Being who ever attended me, I cannot succeed. With that assistance, I cannot fail." (Abraham Lincoln)
7) "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." (Samuel Johnson)
8) "It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul." (William Ernest Henley)
9) "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." (Mark Twain)
10) "You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above." (Bruce Springsteen)
11) “All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” (Anatole France)
12) “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” (Victor Hugo)
13) “There's too much tendency to attribute to God the evils that man does of his own free will.” (Agatha Christie)
14) Whatever you're going through in your life, don't ever give up.” (Mariah Carey)
15) Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.” (William Shakespeare)
16) “And you can try to manipulate a situation to get a reaction out of someone, but messing with a person's mind is always risky and unpredictable - it doesn't have the same clean precision of an algebra equation. There are always too many variables and unknown factors at work.” (A quote from ‘Fearless’, a Cam FF story by SparkleHorse)
17) "In a world where everyone's guilty, the only crime is getting caught." (A quote from "Panopticon", a Seddie FF friendship fic by The Earl of Sandwich)
18) "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind."(Gandhi)
19) "There is no sincerer love than the love of food." (George Bernard Shaw)
20) "In the midst of death, we are in life. Murder, I have noticed, is a great matchmaker." (Agatha Christie)
21) "A little learning is a dangerous thing. But a lot of ignorance is just as bad." (Bob Edwards)
22) "Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)
Eeep-ba-eeep, that's all folks!
Auburn Snow (2)
bibi 13ca (84)
Falling Further (6)
Hermy Puckle (16)
Lady Emily (83)
Lingering Lilies (37)
Man of Faith (16)
Son Of A Banana (27)
Sophia Bee (47)
Tabitha craft (23)
The Hurricane 13 (12)