Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Mimi here! I have been addicted to this website for years! finally I decided that it was time for me to write a story of my own... So here I am taking a whack at it! I live in Hot, HOt, HOT Phoenix AZ with my two gorgeous puppies named Xander (Havanese age 1, he is in the picture with me!) and Mindy (Shih Tzu age 4.)
Also I am looking for a beta reader! anyone who is interested please contact me!
I want to share some pictures/links with you all for my story "A Mystery Unravelled"
The Orphanage "Hell House"
Rici when leaving Hell House
Alice when picking up Rici for the first time
I have decided to create a couple of registries for Rici's suite... If anyone knows how do create a virtual Room/space design, please PM me and let me know!
I have created a suite for Rici on SIMS 3 but I don't know if I can take pictures of my room creations... I have thought of taking photos of the computer screen with the SIMS running but i am not sure how that will pan out!
I will try it out and see, but in the meantime... go check out my registries!
As always there is more to come!!!!
Ok so I saw this on someone elses profile and had to copy it!
List thirteen of your favorite Harry Potter characters in no particular order.
9. Collin Creevey
10. Fleur Delacour
13. Moaning Myrtle
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Hermione/Harry Oh yes! Tons of them~~
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Luna she is cute but I don't fancy slash!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Tonks/Draco Ummm... yuck? I supose all would be well in Draco's mind considering they both are of "Pureblood" status... then again Tonks is a "Blood Traitor"so who knows?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Collin Creevey unfortunately I don't think there is any stories written especially about him... :(
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ron/Hermione duh!!!! just read the series!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neville/ Fleur Delacour Five and Ten... I don't read or entertain any ideas brought about from a slash fic.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Hagrid - Tonks/Ron I think Hagrid would just turn around and leave never saying a word
8. Make up a title for a Three/Ten fic.
Ginny/Fleur The Dark Lord took both of my twin daughters, I got Ginny back right away but luck brought me back my Fleur at The TriWizard Tournament.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Ginny/Draco There are tons of Ginny/Draco fluff stories out there just look!
10. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Hagrid/Tonks Tonks' was there when the ministry expelled Hagrid, but the ministry didn't know that the broken wand they thought was Hagrid's was fake... Now Tonks is going to continue Hagrids magical education in order to teach the ministry a lesson or two about being stupid in times of crisis.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Draco "Giddy on Up, Giddy on Out" by Laura Bell Bundy.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Ginny/Hermione/Tonks Possible Mind Alteration Ahead turn back now while you still can!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Neville I actually have never read a story solely portaining to just him
14. One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine runs off with Four. One, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three while Thirteen watched it all and ate popcorn as if it was a movie.
Ginny and Collin are in a happy relationship until Collin runs off with Luna. Ginny, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Harry and a brief unhappy affair with Tonks, then follows the wise advice of Neville and finds true love with Molly while Moaning Myrtle watched it all and ate popcorn as if it was a movie.
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
Why America has some Issues
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Makes one think, doesn't it?
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
Unsafe External Link