arielellane111
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 12-11-08, id: 1767655, Profile Updated: 08-07-09
Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.

hello! my name is Tuesday. i was going to be named Ariel Ellane but i wasn't. i thought, "what the heck. it's a pretty name, why let it go to waste?" i am 14 and i am head over heels in LOVE with Robert Pattinson! so, yup! pop the p Right now i am writing a story called: Someday Hovering and i am trying to update it very soon but we are starting our testing soon...so i am really busy! i also am going to write another story called: 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's so i am very excited to start that too! i need ideas for my stories so, please, help me out!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOi am mrs. robert thomas pattinsonOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Girls
are like
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree. The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along; the one who's
brave enough to
climb all
the way
to the top
of the tree.

Bella: Do I ever cross your mind?

Edward: No

Bella: Do you like me?

Edward: No

Bella: Do you want me?

Edward: No

Bella: Would you cry if I left?

Edward: No

Bella: Would you live for me?

Edward: No

Bella: Would you do anything for me?

Edward: No

Bella: Choose--me or your life

Edward: My life

Bella runs away in shock and pain and Edward runs after her and says...

The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.

The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.

() ()
(0.0)
( _ )

Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have Edward Cullen)

Thє Twιlιght Sαgα ιs α Drug...

And I'm Proud To Bє Addιctєd TWILIGHT OATH:
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
When ever I am in the Emergency Room
I promise to remember Emmett
Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
I promise to despise the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know!
...V...Put this
...A...On your
...M...Profile
...P...If
...I...You
...R...Have
...E...That crazy
...S...Obsession over vampires© 0RiGiNAL TWILGIHT FAN

If you have seen the Twilight movie more than 5 times, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you agree with Bella that life without Edward is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Edward left Bella in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you think that the Twilight books are the best books known to woman and man, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you are on Team Edward, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you think that Emmett absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.

If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.

If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile

If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile

If you think Jacob Black should die...copy and paste this onto your profile

If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile

98 of teenagers have participated in underage drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride

If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile

If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile

Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile.

If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile

If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile

If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile

If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile

If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile

If when you have a child, you'd consider naming them Edward or Anthony, copy this into your profile

If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile

If you want to slice out Jacob Black's organs, throw them into a fire, and do a native dance around the fire, for what he did in Eclipse, copy and paste

If you are absolutely in love with Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile

If you have ever wanted to be that little hyper pixie of Alice, copy and paste this onto your profile

If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.

-If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile

If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile (I got my friends addicted 2!)

If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe (or wish) that the Twilight characters exist, copy and paste this onto your profile.

-If you've started having dreams featuring Twilight characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.

-If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.

If whenever you see or hear the brand "Volvo" you freak out and start giggling uncontrollably and then people stare at you funny copy and paste this onto your profile

IF YOU LOVE EDWARD CULLEN, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND SCREAM! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If, whenever you see the name "Edward" or "Cullen" you have a screaming frenzy and faint, copy and paste this into your profile

If you truly believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.

If everything around you brings some kind of reminder of Twilight, copy this into your profile.

If you think Stephenie Meyer should continue Midnight Sun, copy this to your profile

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
> can> > >>> > >> Raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too> > >>> > >> Can you raed
> this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.> > >>> > >> I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod
> aulaclty uesdnatnrd> > what I was rdanieg. > > >> The phaonmneal pweor of the
> hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig> > to a rscheearch at > > >> Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
> dseno't mtaetr in> > what oerdr the ltteres in a > > >> word are, the olny
> iproamtnt tihng is that the> > frsit and last ltteer > > >> be in the rghit
> pclae. The rset can be a taotl> > mses and you can still > > >> raed it whotuit
> a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the> > huamn mnid deos not > > >> raed ervey lteter
> by istlef, but the word as a> > wlohe. Azanmig huh? > > >> Yaeh and I awlyas
> tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!> > If you can raed this > > >> forwrad it> > >>>
> > >> COPY AND PASTE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT> > >>> > >> --> > >>> >

The diffrences between your Friends and Best Friends

A friend will comfert you when he rejects you, Best Friend well go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"

A friend will be there for you when he dumps you,Best Friend will call him and whisper "Seven days..."

A friend will help you up when you fall, Best Friend will laugh because she tripped me.

A friend helps you find you're prince charming, Best Friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.

A friend gives you there umbrella in the rain, Best Friend takes yours and runs away.

A friend helps you move, Best Friend helps you move the bodies

A friend well bail you out of jail, Best Friend is siting next to you saying "That was Awesome!! Lets do it again!!"

A friend knows a lot of things about you, Best Friend could right a very imbarrassing biograph of your live.

A friend will teach me how to drive, Best Friend will help me push the car in the lake so i can collect insurence.

A friend will go to the concert with me, Best Friend will kidnap the band with me.

A friend will hide me from the cops, Best Friend is the reason there after me.

A friend will let me make a foll of myself in public, Best Friend is makeing a foll of herself next to me.

Friends Fade, Best Friends are forever.

If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile

If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.

Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If you believe that over half of all you say/write/think doesn't come out right and is complete stupidity, copy and paste this into your profile.

If there are times where you annoy people just for the fun of it, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.

If you have your own dream world, copy this to your profile

If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile

If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this into your profile

If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile

If you think that the Twilight series will rule the universe, copy this into your profile.

If you think that Bella and Edward were meant to be together, copy this into your profile!

If you belive your own Edward Cullen is out there somewhere, add this.

If you know you have an unhealthy obsession with any or all of the Cullens, but you don't really care because you don't want to heal quite frankly, post this. (Yes, I do, okay? Get over it! I don't care! ;) )

If whenever you see or hear the name 'Edward' you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much and then people stare at you and tell you to shut up and let it go, post this.

If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.

If the only thing you think about is the Twilight series copy and past this to your profile.

If you are in LOVE with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen copy and paste this to your profile.

If your in love with a fictional character (like any of the Cullen brothers plus Carlisle XD) copy and paste this to your profile

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,

Who calls you back when you hang up on him,

Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,

Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,

Who holds your hand in public and in front of his friends and family.

Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.

If you think that describes Edward Cullen, copy it into your profile.

If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile

If you are on Team Edward, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you think that Emmett absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.

OMC- Since Edward is a perfect angel, and God created angels, and Carlisle created Edward, into a vampire, so God is Carlisle. That and every one of us woke up, saw Carlisle, and thought he was God.

I read Eclipse and I wanted to kick Jacob Black REALLY REALLY HARD

Lessons Learned in Twilight:

1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"

2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.

3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.

4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

5) MEOW occasionally.

6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly

7) SAY -DING at each floor.

8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.

9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"

12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.

13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."

14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.

17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"

18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"

19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.

20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.

22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

AACIBD is Addicted to All Cullen’s Including Bella Disorder.

If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight that whenever you hear thunder you think of vampires playing baseball. Copy and paste this into your profile

If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.

What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:

When she walks away from you mad, follow her
When she stare's at your mouth, Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you, Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you, Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet, Ask her what's wrong
When she ignore's you, Give her your attention
When she pull's away, Pull her back
When you see her at her worst, Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying, Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking, Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared, Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder, Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat, Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you, Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt, Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you, she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands, Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret, keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does
When she misses you, she's hurting inside
When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away
When she says its over, she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
Tease her and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
Give her the world
Let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
Let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Call you.
Kiss you.
Love you.
Text you.

did you know...
Kissing is healthy.
Bananas are good for period pain.
It's good to cry.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
Lying is actually unhealthy.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want you to make the first move.
It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
Chocolate will make you feel better.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
A good friend never judges.
A good foundation will hide a hickeys...not that you have any.
Boys aren't worth your tears.
We all love surprises.

FRIENDS/BEST FRIENDS

FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.

BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"

FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.

BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."

!FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.

BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"

FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.

BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.

FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.

BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"

FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.

BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.

FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool withyou at that time of the month.

BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.

FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.

BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"

FRIENDS: Will help you move.

BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.

FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.

BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"

FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.

BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.

FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.

BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!

FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.

BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.

BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.

FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.

BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.

FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.

BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."

FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.

BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.

BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you

FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.

BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."

FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.

BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.

FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)

BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.

FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.

BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!

FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.

BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap!

A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle

Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!

Guy: No, this is fun.

Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: I love you, now slow down!

Guy: Now give me a big hug.

She gives him a big hug

Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.

In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.

The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism

(o.o)

Someday Hovering: Summary: Bella moves to Forks to try to escape her past. She will get a chance to start over; meet new people, have new friends, and possibly a soul mate. But what happens when her past seeks, and finds her? Will she get lucky and escape again or will she lose her life and possibly everyone’s around her? All human; BxE, AxJ, RxEm.

Chapter 3

Bella's Outfit:

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/prodpop.jsp?LargeImageURL=http3A//AERO.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-5574402dt.jpg&productId=3433587&colorId=1063238

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/prodpop.jsp?LargeImageURL=http3A//AERO.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-5817485dt.jpg&productId=3523682&colorId=1078450

1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's: Summary: (I know...this is so typical.) Edward lest Bella and Victoria changed her. It has been 10 years since they have seen eachother. Bella becomes mega famous and has a band and everything. But what happens at the end of her first year-long tour during one of her meet and greets five certain Cullens show up. And even worst, Edwrad has a new girlfriend.BPOV (which might change later) CANON PARINGS. AV.

http://www.polyvore.com/plaid_party_dress/thing?id=7170170

http://www.polyvore.com/christian_louboutin_robot_120_ankle/thing?id=7017986

Chapter 2 - If you can't see and outfit or something...just tell me. :)

Bella's Make Up:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kristen20stewart/xorainbowxo/normal_ksglamour012.jpg?o=39

Bella's Outfits (in order)

1.

http://www.polyvore.com/tfnc_pink_tulip_dress/thing?id=7017192

http://www.polyvore.com/paquita_crepe_satin_sandals/thing?id=6665895

2.

http://www.polyvore.com/stripe_block_poplin_dress/thing?id=8032800

http://www.polyvore.com/ankle_zip_skinny_jean_teen/thing?id=8293672

http://www.polyvore.com/miss_fish_peeptoe_shoes/thing?id=8146513

3.

http://www.polyvore.com/moulin_rouge_dresses/thing?id=7559973

http://www.polyvore.com/converse_heeles-in_red/thing?id=8164972

4.

http://www.polyvore.com/light_denim_day_dress/thing?id=8035876

http://www.polyvore.com/tye_dye_jeans/thing?id=7761331

http://www.polyvore.com/converse_fleece_ankle_height_all/thing?id=5077847

5.

instead of purple, gray, and blue...the REAL colors are purple, dark gray, and yellow.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&productId=1173892&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=

http://www.polyvore.com/opal_skinny_jeans/thing?id=5627708

http://www.polyvore.com/marni_aubergine_grey_suede_shoes/thing?id=7312948

6.

http://barefeetshoes.com/item.htm?id=11436&item=1786J-V&category=Apparel&subcatagory=Dresses&brand=

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/item/miss-lola--fluro-pink

7.

http://www.polyvore.com/evil_candy_dress_pink_alternative/thing?id=8076725

http://www.polyvore.com/converse_chuck_taylor_all_star/thing?id=7880394

8.

so it's the front one but it's black and purple http://www.sharpe-designs.com/dragonesque-clothing-dresses-page2.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Giuseppe-Zanotti-Womens-I87045-Boot/dp/B001771ZTU/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_14

9.

http://www.polyvore.com/painterly_colorblock_tube_dress/thing?id=7982012

http://www.polyvore.com/givenchy_satin_peep-toe_boots/thing?id=7144919

10.

http://www.polyvore.com/staxs_sequin_halter_top/thing?id=8261318

http://www.polyvore.com/wet_look_leggings/thing?id=6662699

http://www.polyvore.com/faith_snake_peeptoe_slingbacks/thing?id=7312472

Chapter 4:

Bella's "Hair Cut": http://www.pageantry.org/assets/images/Your20Look/makeup/2007/d07/d07_kimberlycaldwell.jpg

Bella's Outfit without the bag, hat, or necklace: http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-09/ready-to-wear/#193475

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Someday Hovering reviews
Bella is hot, confident, and only a little clumsy. She has a lot. She tries to escape her past by running away to Forks. But what happens when her past seeks and finds her? Better summary inside. All human. BxE, AxJ, RxEm. First fanfic!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,509 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/6/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Bella, Edward
1, 2, 3, 4 by The Plain White T's reviews
Edward left Bella & Victoria changed her. She is famous and sees them at one of her meet 'n' greets. Edward has a new HUMAN girlfriend & Bella is sure she will change that...what will happen? Full summary inside and on profile!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 25,145 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/3/2009 - Published: 5/6/2009 - Bella, Edward