Author has written 12 stories for Dynasty Warriors, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Phantom of the Opera, and Animal Farm.
And I'm back again with some actual writing! It's on a new fandom, though, the Animal Farm. I've kind of given up hope on finishing "To Babysit the Captains", "Snapshots" and "A New Kingdom". I tried, seriously, but the muse just ... died. I couldn't type up anything decent enough to publish. Let's just consider TBC and Snapshots a fail collection of one-shots, alright? ANK is fail, too, but it is something I will definitely rewrite. I have to correct a lot of historical mistakes (I had been too rushed and excited while writing it) and I need a great deal of improvement on the writing! It was really fun writing all three of them, though. I just lost my muse and tried to revive it... but my trials were never good enough. Not good enough to satisfy my kind readers...
Now onto the general bio ;D I'm 16 and turning 17 this year, something I'm not proud of. I'm getting old! I'll officially get my citizen ID and I feel like it's a sign of getting older and older xD There's much that I can look forward to, of course. I can have credit cards, I can officially drive cars and have a driving license, I can read adult novels (not that I want to)... But I'll be expected to pull more responsibility, and well, that sucks. I already fail enough with my current responsibilities, and don't need more of 'em to fail with. I'll be attending uni in August, and currently wishing that it'll be much better than school. School sucks. A lot.
And now a lil bit on my fics! Sorted by fandom:
1. A New KingdomAs I mentioned above, I am discontinuing this for now. It has way too many mistakes for my liking and I can't continue writing it properly without correcting them. I'll be rewriting, though, but I'll have to match the facts again and update myself with the latest development of DW (trying to keep up with the more accurate DW 7 even though I don't have it - I need a PS 3!)
1. To Babysit the Captain: Consider this a failed attempt at humor thing, would you? I'm also discontinuing this for lack of muse. It was really fun writing this, though.
1. Thoughts Before Action: Drabble on Roy's thoughts after parting with Madame Christmas in the underground waterway.
2. O Horror, Horror, Horror: An attempt at Halloween fic for '10. It didn't have much horror in it, though... And it, indeed, ended childishly.
3. The Perfect Ending: An alternate ending to the manga (or Brotherhood). Written before Ch 108 was available, precisely after Ch 101.
4. Snapshots From the Past: Another failed attempt at one-shot collections! It's about Royai's childhood. I was really infatuated with them and jumped to typing nonsense before I could think. Again, it was really fun to write. Discontinued for lack of muse.
5. Letters from the Dead: AU. Riza died and sent Roy and Jean a bit of hearty correspondence from a Better Place.
6. Dancing in the Dark: Written for Royai Day '10. A collection of 12 one-shots, each written to a number in Scriabin Etude op 8. I'm rather satisfied with it, overall, though some of the shots obviously need more work.
7. The Alchemist with a Fullmetal Heart: An attempt to summarize FMA (manga/Brotherhood) into a short story.
Phantom of the Opera:
1. Prelude in Nursery Rhyme: A one-shot of events retelling (again) the situation surrounding our dear Erik's birth. Leroux.
and finally, my newest dearie,
1. Snowball Saves the Day: I seriously have no sufficient creativity to make a better title. It's a result of displeasure of seeing Snowball and Boxer thrown out of the picture in the novel. Can be considered as AU, though logically, it may fit somewhere during and after the book since the exact fates of both dearies aren't mentioned.
Irrelevant! Fandoms I read/used to read:
~High School Musical: I'm ashamed that this was the first thing that actually brought me to fanfiction! I was in grade 5 of elementary school when I discovered HSM fics (that was the first time HSM made it to Disney Channel) and I was crazy about it. I read HSM fics for like, a month, then completely abandoned it for lack of internet and promptly forgot about FFN for 3 years until Bleach.
~Bleach: What seriously brought me back to FFN! Two of the first Bleach fics that I read were Meifu's Gate: Prequel (of the awesome VraieEsprit. Shameless advertisement! ;D) and another fic about Juu and Shun's past (can't remember the title now. The last time I seriously visited the Bleachdom, it hadn't been updated for ages.)
~Naruto: Since I read Bleach fics, I figured that I probably should also read Naruto ones since Naruto was the first manga I read. I only read precious little of it, though, since my love for Naruto decreased because of too much training and Sasuke in the midst of Shippuuden and it just can't go back up.
~Dynasty Warriors: I frequented this fandom due to my writing ANK (with the inspiration from my brother!). My brother is now an avid reader (and to think that he was averse to the idea of reading fanfiction ever!) in this fandom and we figure that we have stumbled upon the same fics.
~Soul Calibur: I read like one or two fics in here of Jenizaki's writing. While the Soul series is my favorite game series ever, I just couldn't get hooked with the fics somehow.
~Fullmetal Alchemist: I fell in love with Royai when first reading FMA (and I'd only reached Ch 50 that time, and the latest chapter was Ch 88) and came to look for fics! Royai is epicness.
~Phantom of the Opera: I stumbled upon a vid of my teacher and his singing group singing "All I Ask of You" from ALW's musical/movie. Then, while browsing Youtube, I found Gerard Butler's version of "the Music of the Night". I fell in love with it and looked for the movie, and found out from Wiki that there's a novel and that the novel sounds infinitely more interesting. Months later, my mom got me a copy and I abandon all love for the movie since the original Leroux is infinitely better and more logical in some aspects (more deformed Erik, a supporting past etc). Read Kay, too, but for all its awesomeness I still prefer Leroux all the way. I started reading phanpics right after finishing the 2004 movie.
~Sherlock Holmes: I blame my brother for finding "Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol 1" in Periplus bookstore! I finished it, bought Vol 2, and just had to read more even though it's just fanfics.
~Sherlock: It develops from the above. For thirst for more SH, I browsed Wiki and watched BBC Sherlock. ...I like John. I dislike the general preference of S/J pairing (no offense, anyone. Watson just has to have his Mary... or in this case, Sarah)
And now I seriously applaud the person who makes it to the bottom of the profile. Twas long and nonsensical! Thanks for reading! Now go read my fics xD